• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sup (midwest fox, moving to AZ)

Minnty

Smash Cadet
Top 5 player in Ohio, leaving for Arizona in two weeks, I'll be living around Elfrida, AZ. Just wanted to say hi, and hopefully I'll be seeing some of you soon!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
1. brawl or melee?
2. elfrida is sorta close to sierra vista (where v3ctorman lives)
3. sup

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hello Minnty. :) hope to see you soon. According to Tai. you don't live too far from Sierra Vista. Our crew is slowly getting revitalized.. I hope AZ will get you into shape. n_n; We've got Axe, Taj, Tai, GG7, Ruby, SK, Jetfour, and many awesome players here. ^^

Hope to meet you/see you soon. n_n;

4% APR

Smash Champion
lol at moving to a city the locals have never heard of. Take good care of my boy minnty, AZ.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I looked it up, and it seems to be "somewhat" close to Sierra Vista lol. Don't worry, we'll take good care of him =D

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I've hurd of Elfrida. My boss lives round thar. In order for us to recognize you as a smasher, you must pass the:

NOOBGATE CHALLENGE

If you beat me, you are worthy. If you can't, then you should get better scrub. This is a mandatory test for new smashers in our state. :D

Top Bottom