• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
ever since i was a wee tyke i have blindly been a fan of the packers, even though i have never watched a game of theirs, nor am i a football game watcher

**** YEAH GO PACKERS *high five*

Lovage

Smash Hero
neone else need a ride? im coming from westlake to chatsworth if you're on the way (or make yourself on the way via orange line)

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
Noob *** Alfredo :(
Lovage turns out Emily has the day off of work can you still give her a ride 2? :)

Wha I dont think Nes is going because he is going to a P^$$y a$$ rave the day before and hes a little ***** and I know he wont wake up early enough to go

festizzio

Smash Champion
1. We have a giant HDTV that we will definitely have the Packer's game on.
2. Thanks for all the set-ups!
3. There is lots of parking at the venue, ESPECIALLY on Sunday. There won't be any problems at all. Every other business in the center is closed on Sundays.
4. ???
5. Profit!

WHA?

Smash Ace
Lovage turns out Emily has the day off of work can you still give her a ride 2? :)

Wha I dont think Nes is going because he is going to a P^$$y a$$ rave the day before and hes a little ***** and I know he wont wake up early enough to go
slap that foo for me

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Is he going to Monster Massive? I hear that shiz is crazy.

WHA?

Smash Ace
draft crews anyone????
i think we may finally have enough to do it
i wanna

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
festizzio, youre doing brackets for both singles and doubles right? I'm hoping you don't do pools cuz I can't go if the tournament ends at like 8 or something late.

school-the-next-day johns

Samus-T

Smash Lord
anybody know if the turn out for this will be good? i live about 2 hours away so i only wanna go if its really worth it.

DJMirror

Smash Master
festizzio, youre doing brackets for both singles and doubles right? I'm hoping you don't do pools cuz I can't go if the tournament ends at like 8 or something late.

school-the-next-day johns
I second this.

Top Bottom