• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

Lovage

Smash Hero
pound 4 ruleset is the one we're using at pat's house, so it makes sense we would use it here

basically pokemon stadium is moved to CP
all the CPs are banned except kongo, brinstar, rainbow crooze and stadium

and we use stage striking
(me and hugo used this ruleset when we played at your last tourny)

festizzio

Smash Champion
pound 4 ruleset is the one we're using at pat's house, so it makes sense we would use it here

basically pokemon stadium is moved to CP
all the CPs are banned except kongo, brinstar, rainbow crooze and stadium

and we use stage striking
(me and hugo used this ruleset when we played at your last tourny)
D: no jungle japes = sad face

but I guess we could still use that ruleset, I'm fine with it.

QED

Smash Apprentice
Going to this with SNPR. You mention DDR, but do you have ITG? Caz DDR is like Brawl to what ITG is to Melee. ITG >> DDR <3

Also friendlies TV? I'm an 08 noob and I want some tips.

Another thing anyone wanna bring a laptop? I have Dazzle recorder and two mics but no viable laptop.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Going to this with SNPR. You mention DDR, but do you have ITG? Caz DDR is like Brawl to what ITG is to Melee. ITG >> DDR <3

Another thing anyone wanna bring a laptop? I have Dazzle recorder and two mics but no viable laptop.
If I had ITG and not DDR I would have listed ITG and not DDR. -_- Also, I'm more than positive we will have some friendlies tv's.

Strain

Smash Apprentice

Does it only work on windows? Cuz I have a macbook I could bring. Although I also have a video converter that's pretty high quality, so I can recorder directly into iMovie as well.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
but u don't drink 40 oz of vodka
yeah there was alot wrong with the post, just leave it alone. Beer noobs (the ones that drink alcohol but not beer) aren't worth the time
even though your probably a cool guy unknown

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
lol, i dont mind you guys making fun of me. i probly deserve it anyway. all i know is i may not be an expert on alchohol itself, but im pretty good at drinking it and thats good enuff for me ^^

DJMirror

Smash Master
i was thinking about using sheik/fox lol

to be honest, if i can get someone to cover me, then i'll go to this tournament and play marth but if i run into you in bracket then i'll just sheik/fox

DJMirror

Smash Master
FUCCCCKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHH I CAN GO TO THIS TOURNAMENT

but i gotta be back around 730 for my coworker =___=

QED

Smash Apprentice
Does it only work on windows? Cuz I have a macbook I could bring. Although I also have a video converter that's pretty high quality, so I can recorder directly into iMovie as well.
I got a laptop from a good friend. We can set up both. Why not? I got one decent mic and one ****ty mic. We can cover two tvs.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
actually lol i might not be bringing a tv anymore

and i might come only for singles

and i might not even enter

but i'll be there definitely because i have nothing better to do on a sunday

festizzio

Smash Champion
I'll mm your puff if i have a few extra bucks (although not likely, not even sure if I have enough to enter my own **** tournament >_<)

Adam M!

Smash Lord
someone mm my fox and sheik!

i want to get better with those two!
:( the most important rule of all is sticking with 1 character til you get good

for example, i haven't played falcon in like 3 months, but now it's much better than it would've been just randomly busting him out in friendlies cuz i'm a better player overall, and your secondaries are really just a litmus test of how good you are

Top Bottom