• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Late Shoutouts

Poopy! - I lucked out...I started playing wayyy better after i played kira.
Stab - Sry i rigged the bracket but i wanted my revenge u kno? u almost had me in game 2 but i just didnt give up.
Baka - Your definitely top 15 imo. I live in burbank and u should come by and play sometime.
Kira - Man even those first 2 matches i felt like i had u. Good thing i switched :D
MacD - I definitely felt the same way...i really wanted 2 play u! Hope all is well with ur car (:
Lovage - I dunno why u didnt get first. ):
Emily666 - Thank you thank you thank you for the ride
J666 - I love u in like a really homo way u kno?
Festizzio - Lol that story u told me about that guy with his shorts/pants...Made me feel stupid though lmfao.
Hyprid - Ull get MacD next time lmfao
Sung - Dude! u need sum more training...i wish dendy was there he is hilarious
Peligro - We didnt play any friendlies ): ....maybe cause i was sleeping lol.
Atlus - u didnt avenge oscar's water! lmfao
Everyone else - Keep bringing tv's!

D

Deleted member

shoutouts:

festizzio- thank you for hosting these tourneys. Best sunday tournaments ever and also great tournaments in general. I remember the first few where literally 4 people came

wes- u definitely didn't get lucky. u **** falcons but i think i can beat u if i am playing my absolute best. think i'm 1-5 against u in festizzio tourneys

macd- sorry about the car, from what i've hearn from the korean irvine dudes it was completely unavoidable. :(

Stab- good job this tourney. Ur getting so good now that if one of the top 9 trained you u'd get really freaking good. Once you figure out your crappier matchups like peach you'll do well for sure

also if ur ever facing somebody good and winner of ur set faces me i'll give u advice so i can fvuck u up after

baka4moe-ur getting better too, once u get top 20 u should credit me for ******

nice seeing everybody in general, these tournaments are always really good. I had a fairly lucky side of the bracket since everybody was either playing bad/sleepy

certain people don't get shoutouts since I see them more often

festizzio

Smash Champion
Doubles:

1: Poopy + Westballz
2: Lovage + Baka4moe
3: MacD + Hyprid
4: Sung + Peligro
5: Atlus + J666
5: Wha? + Tapez

Singles:

1: Westballz
2: Poopy
3: MacD
4: stabbedbyasurfer
5: kira
5: Lovage
7: Sung
7: Tipz
9: J666
9: Atlus
9: Baka4moe
9: Peligro
13: Wha?
13: Hyprid
13: F1SHY
13: Baem
17: combofest
17: antopark
25: unknownpresence

unknownpresence got destroyed

baka4moé

Smash Champion
man whyd the irvine tourney have to be on the same weekend? :(

if i go to this, which is more than likely, i will bring a setup.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
=[ you must goooooo evan. i havent seen you in forever, and by forever i mean a few weeks!!! i think tao's dropping me off on sunday, so if u wanna get a ride with us that's fine, i think.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
johnny can we team please? if not its fine, we can team some other time, maybe a bigger tourney, like an irvine one, which i'd actually prefer haha.

peligro, if you remember the fox player, dan, that was at my place the other day, he's looking for a teammate if i end up teaming with johnny.

and wes i want to see you do that, eating poop.

man 2 tourneys in one weekend is so ****!

Top Bottom