• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

Lovage

Smash Hero
The brackets are off. I beat a13c and Alex (and then lost to Scott).

Still, not that big of a deal since I didn't place high or anything. Great meeting everyone.
S/o to Fiction, Scott Pilgrim, Toasty, Alex, and A13C. Great matches, guys.
yo my fault about that, i fast tracked your name down the bracket and forgot to fill in the rest

karthik definitely got like 17th or sum ****

GGs bros
i havnt played melee in so long my thumbs and fingers have been getting cramped for like an hour LOL

AntoPark

Smash Lord
This was a fun tournament! I don't do shoutouts, but it was cool seeing everyone again!

I'll definitely try to make it out to more tournaments in the future

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
The brackets are off. I beat a13c and Alex (and then lost to Scott).

Still, not that big of a deal since I didn't place high or anything. Great meeting everyone.
S/o to Fiction, Scott Pilgrim, Toasty, Alex, and A13C. Great matches, guys.
Ugh...don't remind me of our bracket match. Those needles messed me up XD

This was my first tournament and gotta say was pretty great. Looking forward to the next. Thanks to anybody who played with me. Also thanks to anybody who played with Christian or Adrian as well. They were the two little kids who entered singles, they don't have accounts. But they wanted to let you guys know they had fun too XD

A13C I'm getting my money back next time!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'm camping the hell out of Tapez next time we play. Timing him out every single game; I dont even care if I'm down three stocks. Even if I win the first game, I'll throw the second (definitely with a time out) just so it can go to game 3 so I can camp him even more.

I regret not playing Wha and Fishy more.
Crush is surprisingly good.
Good luck in Texas, Emily.
Hope koopatroopa and his brother keep going to more tournaments.
Sportsomethingsomething, let's play more.
Ihop is cool.

I hate marths.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
quite possibly. lol im not surprised about the outcome, i just thought it was funny. crush how long are u in socal for?

who is joe? is he the same as replicate, or another joe?

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Another Joe.

Also this whole no shouts thing upsets me.

GG's

Crush ***** at stuff.

HugQ - we'll play soon and It'll be great

Hyprid - Good talk

Combo - im the best man

Anto - lololol come outa retirement

Stab - mm's all day

Fly - nice seeing you as always

Wes - let me come over and play, you're too close

Adam - gg's

Oscar - aite this week.

Yoshi - can't wait to see you pooing on people

Blur - good luck with all the majors this summer

Saca - ill train you good allright.

omg too many people ; ill am this shiate.

C

ChewySHFFLS

Hell yeah man, so fun for my first tourney. got to improve though haha :awesome:

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I'll do my first shoutouts just for you joey

Fly - It's always cool to see you and hearing your advice! Congrats on winning, I'm glad I didn't have to play you in bracket!

Driftking619 - Thanks for the rides/being a homie. You'll get fiction next time when you're not high

AsianGangster619 - Nice bracket, bro

Joejoe/joey - That sheik grab was seriously the coolest thing I've seen a sheik do ever. solid 2nd best in sb

Cort/HugQ - Thanks for teaching me everything I know about samus. and daaamn you lost a lot of weight

Wes/Oscar - good luck at FC, hope you guys get'em

Adam - ggs, you're a lot less intimidating in person than on the boards!

Wha/Tapez/Vincent/Joe/Saca/Gosu Engineer/anyone else I forgot - GG's!

Little kids - I hope you guys had a good enough time to not want to quit the game!

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Fun tourney

Joey - nice talking with you. we'll see what my bro does in the future.

Oscar/Wes/Stab/Kevin - Nice seeing you guys again. We should actually play some games rather than just me giving you food

Adam - nice to actually speak to you. I missed that opportunity in Santa Barbara

Fishy - sorry to go marth. But you improved to the point where I don't believe my fox can touch your falco. Keeping improving and you'll beat me in any matchup

Crimson - fun friendlies. marth is silly

Inty - fun friendlies. marth is really silly

Anto - cool samus and yeah my fox is garbage. gotta stop u-smashing so much. More koreans ftw

Sean - you wanna be like that fine.... keep the ****ing hat. I'll just buy another one.

fly - gg's and rock the math phd

everyone else who i didn't really interact with - hope you had fun

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Sui generis is such a sick tag

I did godawful at this tournament

HUGO we gotta play so I learn Spamus. That **** was shameful

Its whatever tho

I'm gonna be playing a LOT in the next month. Gettin ready for the 3 big tournaments (Rule 6, FC, ReveLAtions). Hit me up if you wanna play

F1SHY

Smash Apprentice
nice tournament

Andrew/Gosu - I'll learn the matchup better :)

Wha and Co. - Teach me how to beat floaties

Lovage - Thanks for teaming with me, even though I fell flat during some games

Westballz - I think you just came back from smoking and still destroyed me ahaha ggs

Crush - good to see someone younger than me, hope to play you again sometime

A13C - practice more

JoeJoe, Commonyoshi, everyone else I can't remember - I wished we could have played more

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
I'd like to make it clear that in the OP Wobbling is NOT banned, yet the TO (essentially Oscar/Lovage) said it was.

Wuzupwitdat?

Fortunately Jeremy won 1st place anyway. Festizzio, can you clarify your rules in the first post? Are Cruise/Brinstar/etc. still counterpicks?

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to make it clear that in the OP Wobbling is NOT banned, yet the TO (essentially Oscar/Lovage) said it was.

Wuzupwitdat?

Fortunately Jeremy won 1st place anyway. Festizzio, can you clarify your rules in the first post? Are Cruise/Brinstar/etc. still counterpicks?
I was actually curious about cruise/brinstar as well, I didn't pick it just to be safe though XD

festizzio

Smash Champion
Updated counterpick/banned stages to reflect the most recent (tentative) MBR ruleset. Scheduled the next tournament for the 22nd!!! what's up!

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
YES WOBBLING IS NOT BANNED EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT

Shoutouts to Jeremy Amanita, Azn Pat, Side Boback, Robbles, Hochimintroll, UberICs and Nintendude.

C

ChewySHFFLS

Hopefully I can make it into winners this time. Going to play Mario. Does anybody know if Crush is going to this, or did he go home already?

Top Bottom