• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bit Wars: Forest's Memorial Tournament, Norman, OK

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
That is what's being planned right now, so far we're thinking of hosting monthlies with smash feat 1 or 2 more games, but right now everyone's too busy with school to sit down and communicate.

If the monthlies don't happen though, you can expect bi-monthlies at the very least.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ya definitely since the melee guys are the ones who have to front the monies lol

Denti

Smash Master
That is what's being planned right now, so far we're thinking of hosting monthlies with smash feat 1 or 2 more games, but right now everyone's too busy with school to sit down and communicate.

If the monthlies don't happen though, you can expect bi-monthlies at the very least.
Legit! I'll be looking forward to them.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
OH MY GOD

Still, vids are vid/s

Zeton: That video was strictly the stuff recorded on the right side setup that was also streaming. You played on the left side setup that was recording. I noticed this as soon as I saw Chris vs Spaceballs cause their matches were always over there.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
OH MY GOD

Still, vids are vid/s

Zeton: That video was strictly the stuff recorded on the right side setup that was also streaming. You played on the left side setup that was recording. I noticed this as soon as I saw Chris vs Spaceballs cause their matches were always over there.
well...dang.

I thought our stuff was recorded too since we had to fill out a notepad of who's playing who at one point?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm almost positive it was recorded. Just wasn't what was uploaded (I shifted through that whole video, would have noticed Doubles, Friendlies, etc going on)

DualCats

Smash Ace
that's a really... long.... video...
Yeah. The problem is that the files I get from ustream are .flv and I can't edit those with the software I use. I need to convert them before I can separate them which doesn't really sound that hard but I am a pioneer of 21st century laziness. rest assured, it will be done.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yo, whenever you get the chance upload the other recorded setup

Top Bottom