• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bit Wars: The Solidusspriggan Memorial Tournament (Six States?!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
ice isn't coming anymore. im significantly less intersted in trying at this event. still coming.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
@ Denti: You're gonna be housed with Bassem.

@ Arkansas: You're gonna be housed by Zinth or Dual Cats.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Sorry Oklahoma...Arkansas will be making it, but they won't be bringing G.Vice with them.

I got way too much going on, and the stress level is high enough. 12 hours driving, forcing myself to stay awake to make it back to church on Sunday morning, and that I have to have the energy to start back up at the nursing program Monday AND do my online course...it's too much. I regret that I had to cancel such late notice, but I hope you all understand. I will come smash with you guys one day.

Sars...MM next year when you get back from Japan? We only got to play two matches total.

Zinth, we'll play more someday, I just hate that it couldn't be today.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Sorry Jack...

I would recommend that anyone of reasonable skill team with him. He will surely carry you to victory, as he has with me many times in the past.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
You screwed Google Maps up. See all those little white circles? Yeah you put them there. You can drag the blue line wherever you want to create a detour. For example, going from Arkansas to Norman you want to detour to Tulsa, so you drag the blue line up to Tulsa. Tada! Detour created.

On second thought, maybe you didn't and google is just messing with their one random person per day ;)

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You screwed Google Maps up. See all those little white circles? Yeah you put them there. You can drag the blue line wherever you want to create a detour. For example, going from Arkansas to Norman you want to detour to Tulsa, so you drag the blue line up to Tulsa. Tada! Detour created.

On second thought, maybe you didn't and google is just messing with their one random person per day ;)
What white dots? I just pressed buttons. It took me about 20 mins to get the browser to open. Maybe I have a virus.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
what do you mean? there are 5 white dots on that map. one on each detour that may (not) have been created. follow your purple line to find white dots at strange corners.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Google on that trroolllllolol status.

[edit]

Also no one wants to ditch partners to team with space balls? :O

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Jack if ur not teaming with g.vice ill tram with u. We can practice tonight. Mr. Cats I heard ur smashing peoples brains out tonight... Care if i Join?

:phone:

Denti

Smash Master
I do not have housing. If I don't have housing this lowers my carpool's chance of being able to make this. I've been told by several people that we'd work something out and nothing has been worked out. >.>
I need to be contacted pronto about housing, my number is 405-923-7133

DualCats

Smash Ace
Why is everybody not at my apartment smashing? No johns. You have to play melee with me.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Why is everybody not at my apartment smashing? No johns. You have to play melee with me.
I was at irish's place playing melee there... Maybe we can smash tonight at your place or his? Lol, we had some fun.... Beer pong, strip smash, melee.... What's not to love?

:phone:

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ya, I just need the TIO files from Saif and Tom, and i'll put it up. Super tired atm

DualCats

Smash Ace
fffffffffffff I still need to upload melee videos. I'll get to that one day. ONE DAY.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I got the full Brawl results, waiting for the MvC3 and SFIV now, expect the results thread later in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom