• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Does anyone know what this thing is under profile that asks what character you want to appear under your posts?

EDIT: Oh cool so that's what it is lol. Look at the bottom icon under my name.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
I have to say those were some crazy matches snakeee and (i think) Ndelz. And yes ill improve on my rolling and grabbing.

Also how would u grade my playing so far?

Snakeee

Smash Master
I have to say those were some crazy matches snakeee and (i think) Ndelz. And yes ill improve on my rolling and grabbing.

Also how would u grade my playing so far?
I don't grade people, just give advice on how they can approve. Good matches though.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
how do i get those little icons underneath the profile pic? every1 has one but me.
Also Do i need the Wii # and FC to play some1 or I only need the FC?

Doc.

Smash Ace
hopefully i wont get as much phone calls today so i can actually play instead of SDing a billion times lolol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So I hear you are able to keep your style like you did in melee and do well Doc. The styles we have sure are something. I think Its time we test it. Me vs You. Lets see who is more ******** on the battle field. Though since we play the same, we be countering each other all day.

Oh, I forgot Vash has our style somewhat too. So he is another one I gotta go at it with. I may get a wii today. So be prepared.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Rawr guys srry i havent been on i was sleeping over my friends house well yea sry
also happy birthday Ph.D my friend told me when i woke up =P

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Yeah....we took 3rd in teams. I was playing ZSS and he was using Metaknight. Funny, I was a bit upset because I thought no one else from this crew was there. How did you do at the weekly anyway?
Nah I didn't participate this time because of no money . I was only staying cause d1, NL, Mop?, yrb, and hoyo were going . So I supplied my wii to the tourny. I was only black kid with hat and playing bowser against Taka's diddy king. Any wayI yell at shadow to say hi he never respond boo hooT_T

Snakeee

Smash Master
Oh alright Jumpman. Play me on Wifi when you can.
Btw guys, I won the 2nd round Gamestop tourney today. According to the kung-fu man trophy they gave me, I'm the "District Demon of Dominance" o_O

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Oh alright Jumpman. Play me on Wifi when you can.
Btw guys, I won the 2nd round Gamestop tourney today. According to the kung-fu man trophy they gave me, I'm the "District Demon of Dominance" o_O

Congratz Lucky *******

Also if anyone wants to vs. me in brawl, im bored >_<. Just ask me on aim.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Congratz Lucky *******

Also if anyone wants to vs. me in brawl, im bored >_<. Just ask me on aim.
Thanks. Wasn't luck though because they actually decided to turn off items and let us choose our characters. :chuckle:
And I'll play you since I'm not feeling so great and I stayed home tonight, but youre not even online you ghost!

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Thanks. Wasn't luck though because they actually decided to turn off items and let us choose our characters. :chuckle:
And I'll play you since I'm not feeling so great and I stayed home tonight, but youre not even online you ghost!

Strange thing is that i am signed in still yet it does say im ofline.

I haunt these forums, yay. ^_^

BOO! ;,;

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Doc, I am getting my wii today in the morning. Since its sold out in my area I have to call up gamestops all over BK and see if they have one. I'm sure one will.

And I wanna play you. I wanna see how our styles do against each other in a new game. Heh, this is gonna be fun.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
* Wakes up from Long slumber *

Add me and lets duel. I need more people to fight. Thats an invite going out to all yallz ~^.^~

* Closes eyes *

Top Bottom