• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Snakeee

Smash Master
I love Capcom Vs. SNK 2 get at my Kyo, Ken, and the girl with the bird...yeah I don't even remember the characters names but it's really fun.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Lol, yo snake/shadow, good games today, i definitely got in on that bankai training. Definitely defend me in the weekly thread. I think i deserve to be an alternate.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Sure Xivk just ask Justin Wong =) he's a pro at 2D fighting games lol
and yea snakeee he enterd the tourny me and him were facing off for the finals but i came out on top it was crazy long lol 2 sets of 3/5 i got 6 wins and 1 loss on him =)
justin wong ever at the weeklies?

Yo bring third strike yo!!!!
If u mean street fighter 3: 3rd strike then sure, think i got it.

I love Capcom Vs. SNK 2 get at my Kyo, Ken, and the girl with the bird...yeah I don't even remember the characters names but it's really fun.
Try to beat my rock, akuma, cyber ryu, and girl with the katana. ^_^

Doc.

Smash Ace
>...< wtf Cyber ryu lolol
i play with ban characters lol Shin-akuma ult.rugal and Ryu or Rock or Joe lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
The white guy
(referring to Docs pic)

Also, Tier I think you should at least be an alternate, so if and when I make my list I'll definitely mention you.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Well apparently street fighter 3rd strike wont be available at the weekly cause me ******* friend "forgot" it again. So just capcom vs. snk 2 and neo geo battle colliseum.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Vlad if you don't stop posting in font size 6 I will punch you in the face.

I'm coming to school today, possibly...so um just a heads up.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm glad you will be waiting for a punch in the face.

But I lie, I'll be coming by tomorrow. I have stuff to do tonight. Is that okay?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Snakeee, I decided I'll go to the N.J tourny. And I'll give you 5$ for letting me ride with you on your offer. Just tell me what stop to get off on the train in S.I to meet you and what time.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Snakeee, I decided I'll go to the N.J tourny. And I'll give you 5$ for letting me ride with you on your offer. Just tell me what stop to get off on the train in S.I to meet you and what time.
Alright cool, but it's alright you don't have to give me any money. Does anyone else want to go with us? You'd have to take the ferry to Staten Island and then a train, but the train is simple. Let me know.

Doc.

Smash Ace
ahh the people in my school are annoying me ever since i won the tournament they act like im unbeatable =( which i hate the most

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
wahooo.. lol looking forward to seeing you again dark. havent seeen u in quite a while.. been taking a break eh?
Yea guess you can say that. This be my first brawl tournament I enter. But I am not too confident about it. I'm gonna give it a shot anyway.

Doc.

Smash Ace
ahh don't count yourself out. peach for top tier :D haha lol. will u be at the weekly tomorrow?

doc- what tournament did you win? at your school?
The tournament at the college you were considering to enter is actually the college i go too =P

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Alright cool, but it's alright you don't have to give me any money. Does anyone else want to go with us? You'd have to take the ferry to Staten Island and then a train, but the train is simple. Let me know.
I'd go :-)

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
im looking thru some post and i noticed that some ppl have pretty sweet signatures. How do they do that?

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
So asking, what do you guys do on this game to get so good with dodging and accurate attacking with combo's? Apparently people im vs. alot are starting to take this game so seriously just spamming moves and running that my fun style isnt working anymore T_T.

Snakeee

Smash Master
So asking, what do you guys do on this game to get so good with dodging and accurate attacking with combo's? Apparently people im vs. alot are starting to take this game so seriously just spamming moves and running that my fun style isnt working anymore T_T.
Xivk that's like asking "how do I play Smash Bros.?" lol. Just keep practicing and start getting some tourney experience and you'll get there.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
welcome shin and crismas.

shin- been waiting for you to finally join >_< lol cool to have u in now.

crismas- i haven't gotten to play you yet. so, looking forawrd to it.

also... me and my brother decided we will challenge DA to a crew battle.
who would like to be in it?
me and my brother would be in it and then the other 2 lts decide on.
i think ph.d should be in it cuz i heard that you have beaten dire in tournament .. and beat wes.. also cuz your mad good lol

who else wants to be in it?
probably would be a 5v5 and if DA will be there it'll be next week. i'd like for $3 per person.. but what ever they agree to.. there will be money on it though.
i wont ask them until we're sure on how many ppl we'll have in it though .. so whoever wants to be in it... post! lol

Top Bottom