• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Champ Combo results!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
How many tournaments does M2K need to win to prove himself the best people!?

No wait....

How many tournaments does KDJ need to win to....

Jokes over :laugh:

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Yay!!!!!!!!!

Well, I only spectated the first day and gave everyone a lot of hugs! Especially Lucky.

That said, I liked seeing everyone, including Chillin even though he enemy =P
Was Forward there? Doh! I didn't recognize everyone I guess..........

But I enjoyed it. And that's the most important thing of all.

I'm sorry that I had to leave abruptly, but I'll see everyone (cept East Coasters no Yjohns!)
once more! =)

And the Shoutouts! I can think of!

Mango!!!! You made it into the land Walking Legends! And the Box Tag! Woohwee Your a Crazy kid! ;);)

Lucky - I Love You worked??? what1 ajfasnefanfjan I don't know how you defeated the tasty Demons but wow

ONCE AGAIN

I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!:):):):)
(umm was that creepy when I said it Saturday)

DSF- I know we didnt talk that much, but hey, you were "studying"(friendlies) with M2K(or what people are now calling KDJ, which is odd since KDJ is on like Ritalin or somethin:psycho:)
OH yeah. DONT GET SHOT!!!!!

Nezumi- You made out of pools! hooray! Tell me how things went when we see each other again.

Champ- Awesome as usual. show me your Phoenix Wright some time

Gea- Nice seeing u too, helping neal out;)

Azn Lep- Maybe ill see you again;)

Nealt- Master of Ceremonies! Lolz wanting to win the tournament You made through another tournament! Now hopefully these tournaments won't include out of staters NOT coming here to enter into the tournament

Ken- OH NOES!!!!! BAD KARMA FROM WINNING TOO MANY TOURNAMENTS IN THE PAST
k k k It's all right. Just I know your tired from this caca and yknow who cares what other people think. You wanna do what you wanna do and you took the risk. So don't feel bad

Jenny, Helen, Manacloud- I can't put a finger to say something........ Anyway, nice seeing all of you. What was Helen doing with Kashan ?

Chu- Quit smokin'. Jeez!......But how did you beat Ken ?.........That's totally unexpected!:dizzy:

Arash- lolz you look the same! I don't seem to remember The Boss.......

Dodger- Still looking good!

SexyThomas- I spelled your name word backwards! Still Sexy!

Timmy and Tommy- Wow I didn't recognize you! Kirby for Top Tier in Brawl!

Now to the Circle of ****

Knives- What I thought you were Kuzurick? lolz Not so mean really................and 100% Straight

Mike Why- GET ****!!! Oh Invite Knives in bed will u? :mad::mad::mad: HAHAHH
=P

Ezny Jay- Tight dog? Teach how to use the word Tight please! Why was everyone running off 2-3hrs of sleep?

DC- One Word RAWR

YOU BETTER RUN!!!!

Leepuff- what? you llok like Boa.....or Teba

Edress- What, Edress is a Seal now???

Azeem- My you've gotten fat! and glasses!
OMG! Are beocming a nerd????????????? (merf)

Aesis- Still the same plus dog! heh Maybe i go UCLA?

ROFL- Falcon!........................................hug?

Hugs- Tastier and Tastier Fry's? Yummm although, gotta be careful if you revert to one taste, otherwise everything will taste the same thing where's Omar????

Gabe- WHATTTTTT! T_T dont like hugs?

Mike Haze- Hair Hair Hair Hair Hair

End circle

Isai- I'm not qualified for National Geographic!

S-Royal- you needed sleep! But nice seeing someone from Japan.:)

Fabian(Aranopohba somethin)- Now I know what you look like! I knew you were overweight in some way. (recalls that Denny's thing with Knives and Gabe in march)

well This is what i can think of right now......so maybe ill think of more......

Oh yeah

Azen
I wonder why you weren't happy.........Well anyway congratz on winnning! EC is too good

Chillin
I will give the respectful gentle men's greeting that you said too me, if you scroll down if you please

PINK DS!!!!!

LOLZ

$ick

Smash Lord
Grr Tia, put me in the hardest 1st round pool. Congrats to all who placed well. And Lee Puff for going so far, you definitely deserved the spot more than me. GGs to all the friendlies I played and all the people I met. PC/Cort/M2K/Chillin </3 @ not getting to play you. BoA next time you need money, we'll team in tourny. We do too well in teams. :p

The Game II

Smash Champion
I want to thank all those who followed the tournament on my site. Always entertaining and I hope to do it again in the future.

I tried to get a feel for who was going next week to the newegg tournament, and it didn't seem like much. But if there's a good turnout, I'll probably do it again.

I have a couple audio interviews with Chillin and P.C. and those will be up Monday morning on my site.

--GCII

coulda done a lot better, but whatever. :p
mexican ur dk caught me off guard haha, good shiet
good job, neal/champ/jv, etc?

nice seeing everyone again, and meeting a few new ppl. cinner was fun. germ was too good.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
See my red name, guys? Not too smart to be spamming a moderator's tournament thread :).

And there aren't nearly enough shoutouts for me here.

Aesis

Smash Ace
Woo! Big thanks to Neal and Champ (and jv3x3) for the hosting :) An amazing event, I loved it! Super smooth like Mango Smoothies.

I'ma post some shoutouts later buttt
some quick pics!

2nd round of pools were beastly! Top 3 seed finishers in my pool
Aesis, Lunin, Eggz

Alan and Alan (Knives and Aesis) We had an amazingly close set in bracket and Knives finished it with a shine off the stage. Good stuff Knives!

Palmdale and Baysians - We (Palmdale) challenged every crew but after the Baysian battle everyone wanted to leave. Baysians won by 3 stock, Me vs Zhu who was trying to Phantasm spike me :)
I almost sh*t the bed again against SS but I took his remaining 3 stocks hee hee (Always ban Brinstar against SS!!!)

AND FINALLY!

I freaking cheered Mango on all day and left my girlfriend by herself (and my dog) so I could cheer for him. Mango fckng ROCKS! Player of the year!!!!!! (This isn't gay at all!)

Everyone loves Mango, guys. YAAA! 2nd match of M2K set REST @ less than a minute to go in the match! Effing clutchsies

PALMDALE OWNS YALL B*TCHES
PALMDALE ROUNDTABLE DEEPSOCAL SUPERFRIENDS ALLIANCE
SOCAL FTW

/fin

EDIT:
P.S.
L M F A O

AND EVERYONE LOVES BOA LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
its weird how everyone's all like "omgz ken got 7th the mightee haf fallen lolz"

HE GOT 7TH
IN A HUGE TOURNEY
THAT HE PROBABLY WASNT EVEN TRYING IN

HE STILL OWNS YOUR FACE IN SMASH DOODZ

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Pretty much, today ****ing owned.

Chilis was ****ing awesome.

Shoutouts laters.

nublet06

Smash Lord
best tournament ever.

shoutouts tommorow

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nashun

Smash Ace
rofl @ nate getting owned leaving the first day and forgetting that he had brought a TV and a cube.

My TV is labeled Nashun, but my cube is just a purple unlabeled cube with a smash disc and memory card.

I'd understand if the cube is gone forever, my fault for leaving it there without a label...

But the TV is a little bit more important (and harder to replace).

Is there any way I can get them back? I'm willing to drive or pay for shipping or whatever, just need the details.

Shoutouts later, but I have one for now.

Ultra Luigi - You and I BOTH know I won that match. No johns ;D

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Ken won Evo world. He doesn't need to prove he can win anymore. The fact that he used Luigi in his last match against Chu just shows he wasn't trying to win, but just trying to have fun.
Yeah, winning a tournament which was mostly best of 1 is skills! Not random at all, lol.
Seriously, we all have to face the fact that Ken isn't the "King of Smash" anymore. Sure, he'll always be remembered as the King of Smash, but the title doesn't belong to him now. There are better smashers out there, which have proved their skills.

D

Deleted member

props @ ken for using roy and ganon, using fav chars is really cool. I remember you told me forever ago how you like ganon a lot.

props @ EC players for doing well. All of you guys, good job.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I lied. I'll do my shoutouts now since I won't be sleeping soon.

NEALDT! Thank you so much for running this tournament! This is by far my most favorite experience I've had at any tournament. I don't think I'll ever forget the great time I had. Sorry that I wasn't more helpful during the actual tournament. But I'm glad the layout I made worked out perfectly.

CHAMP! Thank you so much for letting me run that Pokemon tournament! It was alot of fun!

CHAMPS FRIENDS! You guys **** at Pokemans. WTF FIRE BLAST GARCHOMP

KEN, ARASH, and VEG! It was really great talking about Pokemans with you guys. I'll finish my real team, and actually get a battle with you sometime.

LUIGI! You ****ing ****. You get in a death pool, and take 2nd seed. You should definitely be ranked alot higher on the next update. GOOD ****

S-ROYAL! It was really great of you to come out from Japan. I really enjoyed playing you in my pool. Haha, and nice job on the Fox victory poses at Chilies! :p

EASY AND JAY! Nice job almost ****ing me over in pools. Wowwwwwwwww, stop losing to randoms fool.

CHU DATZZZZ! It was crazy watching you playing Dragonball on the Wii. I feel like picking the game up now just to be that good. ****ing Broly was ****** that other guy like no ones business.

TO EVERYONE THAT WAS IN THE POKEMON TOURNAMENT! Thank you for entering! Well, to those that actually did their matches and came up to me rather than me trying to find people. The next time I do a Pokemon tournament, I'm keeping everyone in the same room to get it done faster.

SILENT WOLF, DJ COMBO, and JUMPFREAK! You are right in front of me playing smash. You probably won't see this until you get home tomorrow afternoon, but it was great meetinig you guys. Hopefully we'll see each other again sometime at another tournament.

ULTRA LUIGI! It was great playing all those friendlies with you. Maybe I should main Space Animals now, hahaha :p

ZHU! That match with you was great! It was really fun, especially when we were yelling on Jungle Japes.

DEHF! Wow, grats on being the first person ever to beat me on Jungle Japes in tourney. SERIOUSLY.

MIKE Y! Buy me a big breakfast too?

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GOOD ****ING **** TODAY!

LUCKY! Good ****ing **** on that comeback against Ken and Isai. That was the most insane **** I've seen.

T!MMY! It was fun having all those friendlies with you on the first day.

EVERYONE THAT WENT TO CHILIS! That was my most favorite part of this weekend. It was so ****ing fun. Thank you for everyone signing that piece of paper thats in front of me. Expect to see the thread up sometime this week!

GERM! Your impressions are too hilarious. ****ing Eddie was the best. Althought Wife made a close second.

PC CHRIS AND CORT! It was great actually meeting you in person for once. Great job this weekend!

AZEN! You're very quiet. I only heard you say like a few sentences this weekend, even when you were at my apartment.

Mana. I heard you were discouraging people from buying our T-Shirts. And you were selling your T-Shirts. And you were telling people that you hoped this tournament fails. You sir, are an *******.

Ok, I'm done for now. My mind is shut off, I need sleep. So if I forgot anyone, please forgive me. I'm tired.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
I lied. I'll do my shoutouts now since I won't be sleeping soon.

[Mana. I heard you were discouraging people from buying our T-Shirts. And you were selling your T-Shirts. And you were telling people that you hoped this tournament failsQUOTE]

wow? not once did i mentioned the super champ combo t shirt to anyone and told them not to buy it. So i have no idea what you are talking about. You can ask anyone that was around me. I could care less if people wanted to buy the shirts you made or not. I was too busy being focus on the tournament. Apparently someone is spreading false lies.

Second, mr ganondorf and fork girl were the only two people who actually bought shirts from me. And both was done outside the venue and both the people wanted shirts and asked me online before scc. Neal said It was okay as long as I gave them what they wanted outside, which I did. I didnt even had the shirts on me till the 2nd day and i did it at the end of the event when i was about to leave. Dont believe me? ask mr ganondorf. Forkgirls shirt ill mail later and same with hayatos. If u saw mew2king he already bought one at oc3. I also told neal in advance if i were to do anything wrong please approach me and tell me and i wasnt approached by any staff.

I might as well mentioned what i did with the dvd sales as well so you can get off my case. I told people I will hold out on asking them about pre orders until the day was over , which i did and started running around the venue last minute asking people. So i was polite about this as well not mentioning the orders till the end. Dont believe me ask the bayasians, hugs, or anyone who wanted a dvd what i did. If people didnt want one i told them okay and left them alone.

And last telling people about scc failing. do u think im going to seriously walk around and say yeah this tourney is going to fail. Thats too bold. I was silent and mostly cheering my friends on. Sure it was hot, there wasnt enough fans on the second day, some rules were stupid but thats my opinion, but i did not mentioned once about it failing. The worst i probably said was I hope it doesnt end late I have school on monday, which it didnt so i was happy.

So dont try to make me out to be a ******* when i wasnt even caring much except when it came to the competitive aspect of the tourney, and i came to have fun and i did.

I find it funny how everyone just talks crap online and in person they wont say anything. Next time jake if u think im actually doing this stuff why dont you come ask me yourself, you were after all the pool recorder in my pool with aesis.

this is a shoutout page, i said my shoutouts already but im not going to let people post bs about me.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
neal, jv, and the rest of the scc staff are super sexy and super amazing for hosting super champ combo. super.

is the mikael i'm seeing at the bottom of the singles bracket results THE mikael from japan?

and while i was watching azen and m2k playing friendlies there was a point where i saw a trail of drool fly out of m2k's mouth. i guess he could already taste his victory?

i didn't know BoA and lee puff were twins. that was pretty cool.

mango is win.

azen getting 4-stocked by chu is fail.

edit: i just remembered that a few days back zoap posted in the main scc thread about a girl from hawaii who had no one to pick her up from the airport. whatever happened to her?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I hear Ken played Ganon and Roy in pools then decided to use Marth in the middle of the tourney "I'm guessing singles brackets" but I hear he used Luigi against ChuDat?!?!

Seriously, that's not fun to hear. I'd rather watch Ken play at his best and fall than with bull**** characters and super fail :/

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I had tons of fun at this tournament. I'm no good at shoutouts but you are all awesome and this community is amazing. Didn't do so hot today but whatevers :)

And that's not Mikael from Japan.

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
Favorite memories from SCC:

Blitz blitzing Taj
Boa wearing a shirt that said "Boa" (Sorry if this is old news. I haven't been around long.)
Mexican nearly upsetting Hugs
Mango resting Kira four times in a doubles friendly and yelling "Go to sleep Kira!" each time.

Arash

Smash Lord
my favorite memory? in teams friendlies after tech-chasing silent wolf twice for a rest, then turning my head and saying "owned";) you guys **** though

also, pokemon is a game of luck. i'm gonna enter blokus tournaments from now on

and i am quite impressed at how well the tournament ran. see, when socal helps out with a tournament it ends up owning.

i'd rather watch people have fun at the tournament, especially someone like ken. it's too bad i couldn't follow his example and go bowser; this tourney was pretty competitive..

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Oh yes, I forgot two things.

Aesis - I have one of your power cords :O

I also have an extra copy of Pokemon Battle Revolution. If someone would please let me know who's it is, I'll return it to them as soon as I can.

Sony

Smash Apprentice
lol mexican u whooped my *** with ur Dk if u dont know who i am i was like the first person u played u told me i heard a tv turn on and i want to play

Top Bottom