• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Champ Combo results!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah, i know he wasn't serious, i was just joking too, its just kinda hard to tell since its written and not spoken. And i don't doubt at all that his ganon is good, i don't think he would have said anything if he didn't have a good ganon. I was just saying that the ganon's i've played are good in my opinion, but obviously thats kinda biast since i've obviously never played all the good ganons on earth. Anywasy....it doesn't really matter, cuz i'm really not that good, i use Donkey Kong
No tier johns.
Ka Master is best in WA/***** babies and he uses Luigi.

And my bad haha. Sorry. =]

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
while we are talking to Mexican....hey mexican....how about next time we have to fight in a tournament we just both call it a draw and then we both advance to play hugs...the u can let me take over if he switches to dorf

on another note....i played noobking at 0C3...it felt very much like he knew what he was doing and picked ganon on purpose if ya know what i mean^_^

Sony

Smash Apprentice
hey neal u guys messed up on my pools this isnt a compliant its like thank u i was in two pools one with boa and myko and then another pool with pc chris and jem, so thank you for making a mistake, u made a smasher very happy

Sliq

Smash Master
Simna, if I ever see you in real life I'm going to throw a cheeseburger at you and then run away.

Gea

Smash Master
Gea we played so many matches in the corner I don't know who was who (I'm guessing your talking about all the doubles-whooping in the corner ^_^). What did you look like?
White guy sitting next to you in the blue button up shirt. I played Doc mainly, but we were skipping around so much. I was the one that got the Bowser challenge started, and dissapeared after awhile.

I went to go catch a match with T0mmy then play with Ultra Luigi and Festizzo (spelling?) who are two cool cats. Love that Pika.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
No tier johns.
Ka Master is best in WA/***** babies and he uses Luigi.

And my bad haha. Sorry. =]
Haha, i'm not tier johnning, thats just like...my signature. I say it in almost every post, and i think people kinda underestimated me since i use dk and am unranked in norcal. So if anything, i'm kinda teasing about it to people who lost to an unranked dk. But seriously though, i'm really not that good, i use dk....seriously....serious

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
hey Neal...how did NO ONE get 48th place in brackets?
basically the byes were split evenly so that anyone who lost their first round had an automatic bye in losers bracket. people with the record 1 win and 2 losses (like me x_x) had the same placing with the people who just got 2 losses because of this.

=(

i just noticed this happened at oc3 too. notice that at oc3 there are a ton of people that got 65th place xD.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Haha, i'm not tier johnning, thats just like...my signature. I say it in almost every post, and i think people kinda underestimated me since i use dk and am unranked in norcal. So if anything, i'm kinda teasing about it to people who lost to an unranked dk. But seriously though, i'm really not that good, i use dk....seriously....serious
LOL. Just like Gimpy in SoCal. Haha

MM next time I'm in norcal?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
LOL. Just like Gimpy in SoCal. Haha

MM next time I'm in norcal?
and so the money matches continue.

MM next time you're in norcal LOL?

i'm not really good though, i play falco. everyone knows how to play against falco these days... seriously... serious.

Eggz

Smash Hero
and so the money matches continue.

MM next time you're in norcal LOL?

i'm not really good though, i play falco. everyone knows how to play against falco these days... seriously... serious.
Well, I'm not really good either. I play fox. Fox doesn't have many advantages and what not. He's really only average once you learn to fight him... seriously... serious.

Aight zhu.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
remember when i was like "i'm reading you like a book so i'm not gonna try and i'll just taunt my stock away"

I DO EL OH EL

people was watchin and they were thinking

"HOW IS GIMPYFISH READING THE HAZE?! IS GIMPYFISH IN THIS GUYS HEAD?"

and then i mentally projected into their minds

"NOT JUST HISHEAD."

one guy died i think *shrug*

Eggz

Smash Hero
remember when i was like "i'm reading you like a book so i'm not gonna try and i'll just taunt my stock away"

I DO EL OH EL

people was watchin and they were thinking

"HOW IS GIMPYFISH READING THE HAZE?! IS GIMPYFISH IN THIS GUYS HEAD?"

and then i mentally projected into their minds

"NOT JUST HISHEAD."

one guy died i think *shrug*
rofl i miss youz

H3LL F0X

Smash Cadet
Congrats to PC and Cort! Good stuff on 2nd place as well PC. Next time I'm sure you'll beat Pwee Tuu Bing lol

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
Lesheik + Sony, i don't remember playing youuu i need a pic lol

anyway..gosh what another excuse, i don't want to do a shoutout cuz its 922am and i have to rest before my 1pm class..lol

hmm..yeah i might do S.O.'s on the weekend, if not..then Oops <3 =X

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey Delphiki, don't worry about teams. Sorry if I came off as a bit mad afterwards, but it's just something that I do all the time.

Psh, even if we got dead last, I would've paid you still. I'm not that kind of person to "forget" to pay, thats just mean :)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Simna: Your Ness is too good. I was very confused upon losing around 50% or so of the friendlies we had at 0C3. I was like... "N-...Ness...??? o_O"

MEXICAN: You came up for SCC but didn't come up for 0C3? what's wrong with you? :p

Eggz: You know besides Eric (cuz he knows everything about how I play and it has been scientifically proven that in a given situation of Eric vs Adam, Eric will win). Your Mario is the beastest in this continenet. OH SNAPS!

Sony

Smash Apprentice

anyway..gosh what another excuse, i don't want to do a shoutout cuz its 922am and i have to rest before my 1pm class..lol

im the one in the white T playing Mexican i played u in pools as well

Lesheik

Smash Lord

I was the black guy with the hood. I used fox on you. :ohwell: If I put my tag up it would've read "LEEF."

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
I finally got a chance to do some shoutouts........

Superfriends
We ****...well except Joe, he's 8bit and where in the hell is Omar?

Deep Socal
Mike Y-Too bad you didn't get a baysian haircut, I would've made fun of you throughout the tournament lol.
Edrees-Funny how we came up with really good ideas, we sort of think alike.
Alan-You should've fixed your tag and you should've beaten the person you beat in friendlies.
Trevyn-LOL the smash DJ

Joey (lucky)-lol now i know what you do the night before tournaments....I had no idea.
Joseph (mango)-Good job man and good times at haze's

MikeHaze-I wanted the pillow >_<
Larry-Ouch Hard Pool >_<
Jesson-i'm not surprised the 2 flakers didn't come.
Atlus-The human map.....but not the perfect weather forecaster.

norcal-Norcal!! lol.
palmdale-good seeing you guys and Chet is easily one of the funniest guys around.

Plan 9/Ultra-Cyborg Jesus!lol
Alex-No betting for stages this time.....
Nezumi-All girl tv ftw.
JTB/Fabian-We had the ultimate panelists, ppl in the list got *****.
Lunin-noone has mentioned the incident at SCC 0_o..hope noone will.
Typh-It was nice meeting you.
M2K-very cool to finally get to talk to you,back in the days you will tell me how you had amazing potential but you just didn't play enough ppl, well you were absolutely right.
Shaw-thanks for the ride, i really appreciate it, sucks that ppl didn't have money atm thought >_>.

Neal!! amazing work, you're imo the best tournament organizer there is. Not only that, you're one of the coolest guys around, I'm just a bit upset you used up some money to pay for champ >_< lol.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Simna: Your Ness is too good. I was very confused upon losing around 50% or so of the friendlies we had at 0C3. I was like... "N-...Ness...??? o_O"

MEXICAN: You came up for SCC but didn't come up for 0C3? what's wrong with you? :p

Eggz: You know besides Eric (cuz he knows everything about how I play and it has been scientifically proven that in a given situation of Eric vs Adam, Eric will win). Your Mario is the beastest in this continenet. OH SNAPS!
Dude, my mom was getting married on the second day of oc3, my brother just didn't give a **** about my mom's wedding and went anyways, i on the other hand am not nearly that disrespectful.

im the one in the white T playing Mexican i played u in pools as well
**** i look sexy
<.< I ran those pools.

P.S. : Mexican your new sig is sexy.
Its actually my old sig, i just decided to go back with it cuz i like it better than the other one, but it is sexy, and its all thanx to Zodiac Lucien. He's the one that made it for me

Top Bottom