• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Champ Combo results!

LuCKy

Smash Master
I can't stop thinking of the much fun I had. I could post pages and pages of shoutouts that I might as well write a book, but I won't.

Vid: Not sure if I'm going to make a montage since I didn't get much gameplay footage, but I did get footage of the crowd and the happy hour at Chilis (you just had to be there.) I'm just gonna make a few edits with no music and fancy stuff, just twenty minutes of raw material I think. I will post vid around Friday most likely.

Edit to Jem:
I will post all the picks I got also on Friday.
just make a chilis montage lol

ooo and ty to

bobby,edrees,silent wolf....i think atlus all of you for a dollar i will pay you next time i see you guys lol and mike yooooooon lol i dont how to spell your last name but i will pay you your

2 dollars

lmao and well im way to lazy to do shout outs to all the cool people there but here is a short list

knives your gay for beating me
same for pat lol
ss your a god
peopel who let me borrow money you guys are semi gods just for being cool
festizzio ty very much for the ride me and mango would have been stranded if not for you and you car lol but thanks a lot
and well im gonna go smash now lol with danimals,people pray for me if i beat him.........

Atlus8

Smash Master
Video Progress . . .

Alright, I have gone through what I recorded and made an estimate of how much I want to upload: 20 min+. Since youtube doesn't allow more than a ten minute upload then I will up load this in to parts: most likely into three or possibly four.

I will post the thread on the 'Video Discussion' thread under the Melee, then Misc Vid. I will post here too.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
how am i a noob if i 4-stocked your peach?
You 4-stocked his Peach? :ohwell:

Alright, I have gone through what I recorded and made an estimate of how much I want to upload: 20 min+. Since youtube doesn't allow more than a ten minute upload then I will up load this in to parts: most likely into three or possibly four.

I will post the thread on the 'Video Discussion' thread under the Melee, then Misc Vid. I will post here too.
Will you post it today?

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
- JEM ON JAMOS ACCOUNT

You 4 stocked his peach? Pretty sure we were playing 3 stock in pools, unless it was elsewhere and changed to 4 stock, or you JV'd him >_>

I 3 stocked his peach in pools on Battlfield :/

-JEM ON JAMOS ACCOUNT

Lesheik

Smash Lord
- JEM ON JAMOS ACCOUNT

You 4 stocked his peach? Pretty sure we were playing 3 stock in pools, unless it was elsewhere and changed to 4 stock, or you JV'd him >_>

I 3 stocked his peach in pools on Battlfield :/

-JEM ON JAMOS ACCOUNT
Can't we just call it a 4-stock? o_0 j/k

FSASheik

Smash Cadet
Yeah 3 stocked him playing with 3 stock i think of it as the same thing but thats just me. Oh noooooo johns sonny u said u set urself up for the kill but you didn't kill yourself.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
FSA did three stocked me, but i killed myself like twice and i dont care if u call this a jon it really happened
You guys are both good, whether he 3-stocked you fairly or not. :laugh:

(I can't wait until Brawl.. SSBM is practically over) :(

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Ok time for the shout outs I've been putting off for so long. Gawd these are gonna be long, sorry in advance lol.

Neal - First and foremost a huge thank you to Neal for kicking so much ***. The best tournament I've ever been to was so well run, it ended at 6pm, 'nuff said, gg. You're amazing Neal.

Champ - Ditto to you too, you're amazing, thank you for such a fun tournament.

DBR - Thanks for coming and repping NorCal and basically making this tournament twice as awesome. Germ's impressions = win. I missed Dan tho :(

Baysians - OMG you guys are all so sexy and 1337, easily 75% of the reason I aspire to be asian someday, don't worry, it'll happen. JR, you're hair styling skills are ****, I can't wait til I have enough hair for a baysian haircut lol. And don't worry, you'll get your two dollars back!

Zoap - You are a champion of champions. Thank you for driving all those wonderful people down and thanks for bringing your wonderful self as well.

Mango - Thanks again for housing me for a whole effing week back in the day, that was too fun, wish I coulda stayed again haha. Grats on doing so well, omfg the box tag is ****! MangoooOooooOOOOOOoooOOOooooo is ****

Lucky - I can't believe you. That comeback....just wow. That right there is **** you can tell your grandchildren. If you don't get ladies with that story, omg man. ****

ROFL - Thanks for whooping me in pools, grats on beating Eggz too and for being a very funny dood. Real men kiss men XD

Cactuar - Way to go on ****** some noob ganon and taking his dollar, hope you feel good about yourself :p Haha jk thanks for all the matches. Your haircut was too good.

PC Chris - Wish we coulda played, but I guess the ****** I got at West was good enough to last a while anyway. Congrats on doing so well and being responsible for some of the most exciting matches there.

M2K - Holy **** you're amazing. In friendlies, you were messing around big time and I still felt like I was being molested by a demonic collection of hitboxes that was pro at mind f*cking me and making me forfeit all my stocks.

HugS - Screw you for beating my hero :( But srsly, I wish we coulda played. I'm glad your pride and joy pulled through for you. Haha never forget what Ganon has done for you!

The MEXICAN - Thanks for complimenting my Ganon, but your DK is way more amazing and praise worthy. So sorry about forgetting your $5 bucks, go to Modesto this weekend and I'll win it back so we'll be even :) Btw, no johns about the pools matches. You won fair and square, I'm glad you won too, cuz you went on to do really well, congratulations.

St Patrick - It was great to see you again and play you so much. You're way better than me, idk how the heck I beat you in pools. I think you were just off, so don't read too much into it. And don't get so mad when you lose, it's scary haha. You're an inspiration tho, don't give up on Ganon!

Chu Datz - Quit counterpicking my Ganon. C'mon, it's Ganondorf, he's midtier :p But srsly, Good games and congratulations on beating freaking everybody! Ken, Azen, me haha. Good ****. Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure you're the sexiest smasher alive, every freaking girl there was hitting on you ;)

Bones - Your Peach is too good. Good close matches, you are one of my favorite ppl to play against.

Edreese - The rocket scientist smash player :p Thanks for all the matches, but don't play ness anymore. Contrary to Simna's beliefs, he is not top tier lol.

Wobbles - Humble posts? Odd, usually I'm bragging about how I'm gonna whoop all kindsa *** by wielding Ganon's 8 ft clubbing *****, also known as his f-air. Haha, jk cuz I really am garbage. I swear, I am so lucky, I win money by phantom hits lol. Only thing I got going for me, I'm pro at mindgaming people into SD'ing. You know :p Rematch next time, and use wobbling, don't hold back on me. Speaking of which, zomg you are effing amazing! ****** everything in sight at the tourney that wasn't named Peach lol. Congrats man, you're too good.

Ken and Isai - Thank you for repping Ganon in pools, we all know he's the best character in the game.

HugQ - Thank you for housing, the ride, everything. You and you're family are way too nice. Good **** in teams even tho we lost a lot lol.

Taj - Man your Mewtwo is sexy and too good at wobbling. Cuz you wobble with every character lol. Just like I did the Champ Combo with Ganon. Oh yeah, rogues do it from behind.

Black Mamba - Your Luigi was pretty **** good. Lets get some more friendlies in next time.

The BOSS - Good seeing you again, great matches too. Can't wait to play again.

Plaink - Thanks for all the friendlies and no thanks on the MM lol, you hustler.

Blitz - Last but not least, thank you Blitz for the most exciting match of SCC. Taj vs Blitz. You guys ended up in my freaking lap lol. I think someone earlier said something to the effect of giant/awesome/hilarious black guys > you. QFT

Lesheik

Smash Lord
This tournament changed my view on this game. I didn't think SSBM was that fun until I left SCC. It was one of the best experiences that ever happened in my life (not much has happened in my life, which is why it was one of the best.. I guess.)

Everyone was so friendly, like I didn't expect anyone to actually talk to a random unknown guy in a video game tournament: Circle, Simna, Rickety, Ken etc.

:embarrass
Unfortunately, I also did not expect anyone I didn't know to notice me negatively; the "Worst Smashers List" panelist put me in their list after SCC. I was hurt by it, because I thought I did alright at the tournament, and then all of a sudden a topic on the "Worst Smashers," and I was included in it. It was kind of hard to take it as a joke at the time, because they literally found my every wrongdoing and quoted it to pursue the lists entirety. However, one of the panelists told me it was a joke , so then after that point on I just tried to ignore it. It didn't seem like a joke anyway, which is why no one was laughing.

I got better since SCC, believe it or not, but I'm still not good enough to be recognized for some reason.. Maybe it's because smashers keep getting better and better, at a faster rate than me. I consider myself "above-average," but however "others" don't.

Super Champ Combo might be displayed as my last tournament. I'm not sure yet.. I typed this all up because I wanted to see if others relate to my story. This was not off-topic, but after all, this is Super Champ Combo Results.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
The Box tag gives me the inspiriation to win!!

And also +50 to mind games. +50 to di abillity and other stuff i can tell u..

And also +100 to bowser skills.. lol

Cort

Apple Head
I've actually started using the box tag ever since this tournament. >_>

I'm still procrastinating on shoutouts...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
CORT.

the box tag has no power without the proper training, it will do next to nothing for you.

you should've asked me to show you how to use it if you really wanted to use it at tournaments.

without the proper training its really just another tag.

its a shame to waste such a thing

Cort

Apple Head
Woah, calm down dude. I've only used it friendlies and only on my Falcon when he's super warmed up on Yoshi's Story.

So it's all good. I have no intention of using it in tournament. >_>;

Top Bottom