• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 2! (aka DSO 12) - Saturday May 8th! - BRAWL AND BRAWL+ - Philadelphia, PA!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Nasty and I can't make brawl +, but we'll get there for vbrawl hopefully on time
We won't be able to make the start of B+ doubles. vBrawl (shutters at calling it that, sounds like an insult) doubles is scheduled for around 12:30, we should be fine for that. Chibo, I already spoke to u about this... d*mn sister graduation johns. grrr.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
sucks I cannot use my music I did spend some time making it. Oh wells everything is on my flash drive so I wont load it for brawl.

Its a good idea chibo to do that, at the same time though, what makes Brawl an interesting game are the little like Music that make things special. It reminds me of the mvc2 community where they would do texture hacks and music hacks as well. It was something to not look down on but something to really enjoy. The stage hacks make sense though I hate those for tournament play.

I am sure most people will comply but if I could ask a favor could I have my Brawl setup have the music until the tournaments starts. I wanna friendly my gf for a bit and show her the music while we are there.

Wish I could stay til singles started but I wont but I might enter doubles !

Revven

FrankerZ
vBrawl (shutters at calling it that, sounds like an insult)
Don't be afraid to, any game that is modded the original is always called "v[insert game name]". It's even that way with Street Fighter 4 and Super Street Fighter 4, I've seen people who play SSF4 call the original vSF4 so people know exactly what they are referencing instead of getting confused. And SSF4 was made by Capcom (obv just trying to make a point), so even when it's modified by a dev team and released as a new game, the original is still called vanilla whatever.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What's wrong with music? Textures, yeah, some aren't very tolerable, but music? lol

btw, Alex Strife would you possibly be from Neoseeker?
because i dont even want the file replacement code loaded in vBrawl

everyone just enable the awesome music after singles lol

almost time, quite anxious :)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Wack *** normal brawl music is not cool Chobo! I don't think i can ever go back to the normal songs.

But i will say good TO'ing for standing your ground!(Still wack though. lol)

Top Bottom