• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super importent Mii Brawler discovery: extra feint jump

V23

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yvesdev
Here is the link to my reddit post, if you dont wanna go into reddit i've copied the entire post here, just click the spoiler
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2zunrx/super_importent_mii_brawler_discovery_extra_feint/

TL;DR: if you do walljump input after a feintjump you get an extra feintjump

Hi guys, so here i was, playing with a friend and while having hard time fighting hes kirby below stage with my mii bralwer i happend to discover a great tech that im not sure has been discoverd yet (if so im here to bring it to common knowledge).

As you guys may be aware of, when playing Mii brawler using: **helicopter kick** and **feint jump** is the best at high levels of play. you get one of the best horizontal recoveries and give up on having vertical recovery, usally it aint bad but sometimes it does suck.

Well... not anymore!
It seems that when you input wall jump right after using feint jump you get an extra feint jump giving you a very very good **vertical** recovery and atk options (since you get another fient jump insted of wall jump you can continue the feint jump kick from a higher postion)

This is very easy to preform and just takes some muscle memory training, nothing too shabby on our part until it becomes 2nd nature.

I have made a GIF showcasing this tech

And also a youtube vid if you dont want or cant use GIFs

I hope we could put this into a good use and develope the meta game even further :) have fun!

Top Bottom