• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Super Mario 63

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Are you a Mario master? Getting bored of previous games? Have a thing for Mario sprites?

This is the fan-made flash game created by Runouw. In fact, it is the best mario game not officially created by Nintendo IMO. Utilizing game mechanics from Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Galaxy, all on a 2D platformer. The game can be played on Newgrounds, link at the bottom. There is also a stage creator, which allows the user to customize different stages and sharing them in a thread dedicated to sharing them ( the link for this is also located on the bottom).

Awesome game: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/498969
Level sharing forum: http://runouw.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=25

Enjoy!

UberMario

Smash Master
Pretty fun, but the grammar in the speech bubbles is starting to burn my eyes. @_@

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'm frequently getting bad quality while playing this and it messes the controls. Can anyone help me?

BurnBurn

Smash Apprentice
Ohmygod this is incredible
Although I never really do like these kind of physics in these flash games.

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
Other than the strange buzzing noise I hear, this game is fawking awesome!

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Other than the strange buzzing noise I hear, this game is fawking awesome!
As quoted by Runouw,
Runouw said:
If, while playing, you hear random static noise, we apologize; it is a result of too many sounds being overlapped in flash player therefore overloading some of the less-than-perfect sound cards...
Yup.

My favorite Toad is the one pretending to be Mewtwo, causing psychic disruption, error 404, and teleporting.

finalark

SNORLAX
So I saw this thread and decided to check out the game, thinking I'd be amused for about five minuets before clicking out of it.

I was wrong. This game is so much fun, I want to meet the guy who thought of this and give him a high-five.

Top Bottom