• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario Galaxy Signature Contest --- Polls!

Favorite Signature?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Like always I do the signature contest's hosted by sugarpoultry. You should know what to do. Vote for your favorite signature!

Sig1

Sig2

Sig3

Sig4

Sig5

Sig6

Sig7

Florida

イーグランツ
I voted for sig 1.
All other sigs (including mine) have overused renders. Plus, sig 1 is just awesome.
Congrats to whoever made that.

EDIT:
Congrats Bane.
The black text was a little hard to see =D

Sourz

Smash Cadet
wow, sig 2 looks beautiful. the lighting and placement of everything looks perfect:)

Nice job to everyone else, i had a hard time voting.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I'm trying to find out what the next contest should be. I'll open it as soon as everyone throws out ideas. You'll be more than welcome to join megamanexev3.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
We really should have a Sig of the Week (SOTW) subsection in this forum...It would keep things more neat :)

The next contest should be something Thanksgiving based, or something Wintery-based to keep it PC :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thats what I was thinking. I think thanksgiving would be fine. :) And I wouldn't mind if they had a SOTW. I'll talk to Gimpyfish and suggest it.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
I think the criteria in judging sigs should change...who cares if the render is overused? What should matter is what techniques were used in creating the sig.

Maybe the next contest shouldn't have a poll, but instead only a handful of people can vote (people with gfx making experience)?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh, then we might as well post the poll in the critique thread. But even then there are non-gfx people in there. I think it's unavoidable. I'd have to talk to BHLMRO. He's the one that posts polls for me, maybe he can figure something out?

Bane

Smash Journeyman
I think .Yoshi is suggesting that a judging panel be appointed, just sayin.

I'm not much of a fan of the Thanksgiving idea, though if that's what most people want then I'll run with it.
Though it's rather obvious, why not do a Brawl theme.

Top Bottom