• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Super Nuke Bros. Melee] - OFFICIAL DEMO RELEASED YES

majora_787

Smash Hero
And seriously, WHAT'S glitchy about yoshi's B??
I didn't notice anything...

Anyway, as far as returning characters, all I want are Meta Knight, Snake, Sonic, ROB, and possibly Pit.

Anyway, I can't wait for the demo with Samus and Link, so then we can expect new characters, or at least Captain Falcon.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Uh.... Yeah... I was playing as Kirby against a Yoshi.... Tried to suck him up, and I got the Fox hat... ._.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
in The newest demo (in your sig) it seems Sonic's air spikes again and his spring doesn't. I guess you guys are still doing alot of experimenting huh?

Yoshi is an expected return.
awww no more secret characters XDD

-DXH-

Smash Cadet
Loooooooove the new demo, Yoshi's my new favorite ^^ The no-lag High qual is awesome!

However, I think Yoshi is having a problem or something with his B-Attacks, because often I try to do Up/Down/Side B but he just ends up doing regular B. This might be the same problem that Fox had in the old demo with him doing his Side B instead of Down B sometimes. Oh, and I just the tounge at the same time as Mario shot a fireball at me, and Mario "froze" in spot for like 10 seconds :p

But yea, are going to try other characters now, but this demo is a really great update overall! Btw, new Fox is awesome! :D

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Loooooooove the new demo, Yoshi's my new favorite ^^ The no-lag High qual is awesome!

However, I think Yoshi is having a problem or something with his B-Attacks, because often I try to do Up/Down/Side B but he just ends up doing regular B. This might be the same problem that Fox had in the old demo with him doing his Side B instead of Down B sometimes. Oh, and I just the tounge at the same time as Mario shot a fireball at me, and Mario "froze" in spot for like 10 seconds :p

But yea, are going to try other characters now, but this demo is a really great update overall! Btw, new Fox is awesome! :D
It's generally the "neutral cancel" technique that allows you to do each character's directional special easily. However, if yoshi could cancel his standard S... That'd be ********.

Fox's sideB instead of downB was probbly because I didn' factor in diagonals like I did with upB.

I should go do that.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I noticed that on the not-battlefield stage, Bowsers down-b will sometimes fall through the floor. You might need to be pressing down while you hit the ground, though.

Yaya

Smash Champion
The next demo will feature two more characters, and three new maps.

All but one of these maps have been in screenshots.
2 of the maps are Hyrule Castle and Good Egg Galaxy.

I'm just looking through the two character updates, I'm 99.9 % sure it's those two stages.

-DXH-

Smash Cadet
2 of the maps are Hyrule Castle and Good Egg Galaxy.

I'm just looking through the two character updates, I'm 99.9 % sure it's those two stages.
Does Peachs' Castle mean anything to you ;P

Hyrule and Peachs' Castle is my bet, don't think we'll get Good Egg Galaxy just yet.

Master of Fossils

Smash Apprentice
good job keep up the good work. I just played the newest demo and it is mazing. good luck and I can't wait for the new demo.

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
If it's not to late into the game already, do you guys think you could implement grabs, and throws? I don't mean like melee, I mean like the ones from the 64 version of smash. In that game there were only 2 directions you could throw people so that would take a lot less time then adding in 4 plus pummeling (like in melee). Right? Right?!

Btw I've encountered some bugs in the demo out now. When Wavedashing with Sonic sometimes He'll just start running in place... It's really odd and you can't jump or attack, but you can move yourself off the stage and back on it to fix the glitch.

Also I don't know what I did exactly but one time there was this glitch where I couldn't jump (after jumping I just fell back down to the ground immediately) and then after a few seconds I fell through the stage... Yeah, kind of weird...

Corigames

Smash Hero
Oh boy... another independent Smash game to fall on its face and never be heard from again.

Or will it?

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
If it's not to late into the game already, do you guys think you could implement grabs, and throws? I don't mean like melee, I mean like the ones from the 64 version of smash. In that game there were only 2 directions you could throw people so that would take a lot less time then adding in 4 plus pummeling (like in melee). Right? Right?!

Btw I've encountered some bugs in the demo out now. When Wavedashing with Sonic sometimes He'll just start running in place... It's really odd and you can't jump or attack, but you can move yourself off the stage and back on it to fix the glitch.

Also I don't know what I did exactly but one time there was this glitch where I couldn't jump (after jumping I just fell back down to the ground immediately) and then after a few seconds I fell through the stage... Yeah, kind of weird...
Seconded..

EDIT:Anyone got a link to the demo?

:034:

Smash Hero
Come on, Kazuki, give us the new demo. :D I'll dance for you!

Do a little dance... Make a little love~~ Get down tonight!

What? My dance sucks?!

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
Have a little patience guys! The demo has a promised 2 new characters. These characters need to be animated and coded before we can release them, and that takes time. It shouldn't be too long, just hang fire for a bit.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Have a little patience guys! The demo has a promised 2 new characters. These characters need to be animated and coded before we can release them, and that takes time. It shouldn't be too long, just hang fire for a bit.
They are animated. I just need the files off 2nd D:

I'm also doing something VERY important. It's for the game.
You'll like it. Or should I say... THEM.

:034:

Smash Hero
Master and Crazy Hand? New modes? New stages? New characters? New <insert anything>?

I wish the DBZ announcer guy said all of Kazuki/Hoeloe/2nd's posts out loud every time I read them. >:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Also, one thing I'd advice is not to release demo after demo. Release very few. Reason being is everyone is going to grow tired of the game before the main game is released.

TheAceOfSmash

Smash Apprentice
Also, one thing I'd advice is not to release demo after demo. Release very few. Reason being is everyone is going to grow tired of the game before the main game is released.
Yeah, what he said. Anyway, I tried out Yoshi, I like his forward+B. Works much better than in melee and brawl. The up+B kinda threw me off, though. don't really know how to aim with it so well. But aside from that, Yoshi plays really good.

Top Bottom