• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Super Nuke Bros. Melee] - OFFICIAL DEMO RELEASED YES

Florida

イーグランツ
Be sure that you set your quality to low when you play. That really speeds things up. ^_^

:034:

Smash Hero
Well, I managed to 3-stock Link with Samus. What I do is just pick Hyrule Castle, spam missles and when he gets close, use a bomb to get away. Then, at high percents, smash him for the kill or use charge shot.

It works and it's pretty easy to do. Link is still broken though... He hit me twice and that did 43%, crazy.

Also, it seems Yaya, me and egruntz are the three beta testers.

Florida

イーグランツ
There are more than just us three, Flying. xD I know three others that are betas. And really, see if you can find out how to get Link's boomerang to deal 10343084539085904%. xD

Florida

イーグランツ
Nah, it's much more simple, and they can't escape; they can't even move.

Florida

イーグランツ
D: It really isn't complicated. All that you have to do is hit 1 key. :D

Anyway, I'm thinking that Yoshi's down b has too much movement in it. A CPU just chased me with it on Hyrule as I was Link lol.

Florida

イーグランツ
:3 O.K.

Just lock an opponent in the boomerang's tornado, and press pause to keep them in their hurt animation. You'll notice that their damage meter keeps raising rapidly (especially on low quality) as the game is paused. Do this to Kirby, get him to about 110%, and up-b him on the ground as he comes by. Repeat this two more times and you've three stocked in under a minute! Yay!

I reached 10,000% before I up-b'd Sonic; you couldn't even see him fly lol.

:034:

Smash Hero
Playing the new version right now - with Final Destination and a new Link.

I have to say that FD looks amazing. And it speeds up the gameplay when playing on High so I recommend it. The new and nerfed Link is a lot better... He's still way good, up there with Samus and Bowser but not as broken as before.

Also the 'egruntz boomerang' doesn't work anymore.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hurray, I still need the new demo though, I want to play on Bowser's Castle so badly, or Peach's castle grounds.

Yeah, screw FD.

Smady

Smash Master
This game's awesome. You guys should contact Nintendo when the project is finished and see if they would like to bring it out for the DS [after some sprucing], or buy the rights. They'd probably ignore you, but it's worth a shot.

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
Considering it's non-profit, they can't sue.
It's the same as someone drawing fanart and giving credit where it's due.

-Nox`

Smady

Smash Master
Considering that it's non-profit and a diehard couple of fans' project, Nintendo won't sue. One, they'd have little grounds to, two, they'd look callous in doing so.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Playing the new version right now - with Final Destination and a new Link.

I have to say that FD looks amazing. And it speeds up the gameplay when playing on High so I recommend it. The new and nerfed Link is a lot better... He's still way good, up there with Samus and Bowser but not as broken as before.

Also the 'egruntz boomerang' doesn't work anymore.
Well, I managed to 3-stock Link with Samus. What I do is just pick Hyrule Castle, spam missles and when he gets close, use a bomb to get away. Then, at high percents, smash him for the kill or use charge shot.

It works and it's pretty easy to do. Link is still broken though... He hit me twice and that did 43%, crazy.

Also, it seems Yaya, me and egruntz are the three beta testers.
Okay, Final Destination is...

Awesome
Made
Awesomer
Zoom
It's
Norse
Godly
You guys are cruel. DX

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
This is a really fun game according to demo on page 48. I was wondering if there was any way to help, like donation or something.

Sorry, was also wondering what the controls are? I got the basics but was wondering if I missed something.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Lol, Link is pretty awesome... xPPPP

He's feels VERY different than all the other characters thus far... I still think Samus is the best character though... xD

Florida

イーグランツ
Final Destination lagged like a ***** when it was beta. Taro made the camera zoom way too far. The new version is really nice though, yet it still is slower than the rest of the stages (even if just by a bit, you can still notice). Anyway, Taro got everything fixed that I reported, and he even changed Yoshi's down-b movement! :D

:3 Fox's lasers don't gimp Sonic's up-b anymore either. yay.

also betas, don't be mentioning all of the new stages lol, I don't know if Taro wants them to be announced or not

Steelia

Smash Champion
Why is it Super Nuke Bros MELEE? just curious
Because Melee kicks ***, and was a more staple entry in the series.
...Actually, I don't know. :p

Still looking forward to seeing this project pull through to the very end.

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
It's Melee because we needed to put something at the end to make sure it stood out from the piles of Super ___ Bros games, and now we have Super Nuke Bros Brawl free if we feel like making a sequal. ;D

Yaya

Smash Champion
I'm going to make a private group for the beta's I know of so that we can talk about the secret stuff.

-DXH-

Smash Cadet
Been a while since I posted :p Maan, I want to beta test x] But nah, I don't have time for it, school is a pain right now.

The demo is still awesome, and it goes fast as hell :D Any clues on when the next demo is released or anything? :p Just a hint? (a)

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Ok, I know this is a flash game. But I dont know how flash games work in the sense of what Im about to ask...im kind of a novice on this sort of thing.

Is there ANY way, once this game is done, it can be played on a DS? Especially the new DSi, like could we save this to an SD card and play it?

PS: Sorry for the double post

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...You should add Geno, than it would be perfect...

Florida

イーグランツ
Hmmmmm..... Geeeeenooooo.....

Anyway, great idea Yaya. Also @whoever asked, I think Taro mentioned that the last and official demo would be one with the original 8/12 characters and with a few stages, items, and maybe the first level of story mode. The original characters for sure, but IDK about the others I mentioned xD.

Jumpi 95

Smash Cadet
Im guessing it wont be so anvanced that it wont be able to comply with the DS? If it isn't, then you have to ask nintendo if you can market this. 50,60, you name it! Id buy!

Edit:O.O I just checked the site and if this comes out on the DS I WILL LOVE YOU!
But im guessing it wont..:urg::urg::urg::urg:I will be so sad..

Top Bottom