• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Mr H

Smash Ace
my pool was seeded badly also i didnt even get to play anyone
i think you put me in a pool by myself

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Yo, is any smash happening this weekend?

I miss ****** all of you guys and losing to a stupid Falco.

<333

BIG C

Smash Master
Tinkleton and I may be at this thing. If you up the entry to 10 a piece I bet tink will be more willing to come. btw tink is the deciding factor on me coming as i wont be driving to this piece alone

Kels88

Smash Lord
Tinkleton and I may be at this thing. If you up the entry to 10 a piece I bet tink will be more willing to come. btw tink is the deciding factor on me coming as i wont be driving to this piece alone
He can't. He has to team with me for the tournament in Ann Arbor.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
LOLOLOL, this whole page thus far has been completely nonsensical, yet it cracks my **** up.

Also, Josh, are you staying around for the Summer?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
am I lame or funny if I start saying "you must construct additional characters" instead of 10char?
O.o
I get my first paycheck tomorrow from my new job. I'm gunna show up to as many of these as I can. Pretty much anytime I don't work on a purdue tournament I'm taking a train to Lafayette.
George perma-housing??

Top Bottom