• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

kirkq

Smash Ace
So I had 3 people request to team with me in the last hour. I'm teaming with the first person who asked me, tentatively.

If I beat Goose, I'm challenging CunningKitsnoobie.

ALSO i challenge GOOSE KIRKQ FRO AND CARL ALL AT THE SAME TIME. YALL DONT KNOW ABOUT FFA CHALLENGES
YALL DONT KNOW ABOUT THE 4 HUMAN PLAYER LIMIT (George gets repped by a 5th player computer, rofl.)

voorhese

Smash Master
i dont think my crew is staying after the crew battle, can i get a dubs partner ill be practicing fox/marth mostly if that helps you decide

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Unfortunately whiteknight and I are going to rock doubles no question. Probably won't even lose a game let alone a set =)
it looks like you have never heard of the legendary team
"The Nigga Princesses Who Press Down B When Scared"

I admire your confidence hehehe

I think I'm teaming with Kirk.

Kirk, confirm who was the first to ask you.
I was the 0th person to ask him to team with my pichu.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Re: [Power Rankings], Goose, I am challenging you again.
I'm challenging Goose after he beats Kirk again.
ALSO i challenge GOOSE KIRKQ FRO AND CARL ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
*sigh*

The likelihood of my attendance at this SSBO is not very high. My alumni friends are coming back to town this weekend for the grand prix, and aside from that I have a lot of important presummer errands to run. Can't say for sure right now.
OOOOMMMMGGGG

I think I'm teaming with Kirk.
Really guys?

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Heeey! More new people!
And this group sounds competent enough to bring controllers ... XD

I was sick of only playing with people that know all my tricks.
It'll be nice to try and gimmick someone to death for a change.

Big_R

Smash Champion
hey bros host one of them baller tournies so i can come out. i get a new freakin car and no one wants me to drive it wuts up with the mw?!?!?!

giuocob

Smash Journeyman
Us newbies from down at Earhart might be coming up for another go at the tournament on Saturday. This time with reduced running up and Dsmashing shields.

Also, our names look kinda lonely down there without any faces next to them, so I'll tell you who we all play:

G-cob (name could be just changed to giuocob, though it doesn't really matter): Luigi, Marth, Kirby

Clog: Yoshi, DK

Huff: Fox

Top Bottom