• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
This is the message my grandparents sent me on my birthday...apparently the name is catchin on...

"Dear Brayn I hope you find yourself in Good Health: and we wish you a Very Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
lots of kisses Love You Grandpa and Grandma Koleff"
LOL, well out of the two you know it had to be grandma who wrote that. Bless her heart, she's so crazy.

...though full attendance from everyone wouldve been pretty sweet
Hey now. I was there, along with my F game.

Gauthic Von B Schönen

Smash Journeyman

congratz, although i don't quite agree with how you went about accomplishing this task =\

Honestly, if I could take back last night and make it have never happened, I probably would do so. It all happened so fast. One minute I thought I was just meeting a friend who was girl randomly at 5 AM, the next, we're at her apartment and she's got me on her bed.

:\

I don't really feel too proud. Just weird. And kind of...icky.

Lmao, so that's what your facebook status is about?
Actually no!

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
this is rather interesting seems like you got ***** almost but hey live with no regrets virginity's are special but some times go on clearance and at that time they got to go.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Add me Lance we can roll some people lol. My name is Jayford on battlenet. Also, vids probably won't be uploaded until Friday. Sorry for the delay, but school is ****** me at the moment and I have to tend to that first. I might just upload them on Megeavideo real quick tonight tho because then I don't have to deal with Youtube gayness.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Ya Brett, you may or may not have just gotten *****. :/

And ya, you may or may not have done it wrong.

Also, Lance and Jay, my friend just gave me his SC 2 beta thing too, but I've been too busy and lazy to install it. I heard it takes a while, but I'll try to get to it something today. Jay, your bnet name is Jayford? Lance, what's yours?

*EDIT*

How the d*** did two more posts squeeze in while I was writing this?

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Wow ... Brett ... awkward out of 10 indeed.
Hope it works out ... however the hell you plan on that ...

Though I must say ... you've come to a strange forum for relationship advice. O_o

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I think imma go only DK and YLink in tourneys now.

Too pissed off at the matchup chart, gotta prove n!ggas wrong.

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
I just got my beta key from gamestop.

edit got gold league cuz i somehow got terran for one of my placement matches and lost fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

also my bnet name is SgtJim.sgtjim

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I just got my beta key from gamestop.

edit got gold league cuz i somehow got terran for one of my placement matches and lost fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

also my bnet name is SgtJim.sgtjim
Heh, I only got silver during my playthrough, and I was ecstatic about it. Needless to say, I'm pretty fobtastic at the game. As you could imagine, my bnet name is goosefactor. I'll try to hit you guys up when I'm on, or we can even arrange for some times to play. Pants, I still need your bnet name.

BunBun

Smash Master
Heh, I only got silver during my playthrough, and I was ecstatic about it. Needless to say, I'm pretty fobtastic at the game. As you could imagine, my bnet name is goosefactor. I'll try to hit you guys up when I'm on, or we can even arrange for some times to play. Pants, I still need your bnet name.
My battlnet name is G0053FACT0R, I think.
Kirk's is something similar.

Top Bottom