• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I am currently driving at most:

Kirkq
Lance
Jayford
Voorhese
m2k

No one else gave me any final answers. I have 5 seats. If anyone else is planning on going, someone else needs to drive. This is not my problem.
KirkQ:stern, but fair.

also Matt I'm like half a year late on this but your avatar is ****ing mega lol.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Matt, I love how your signature is my quotes.. lol
LOL, well the quote was just too Maus-ish not to. ;)

also Matt I'm like half a year late on this but your avatar is ****ing mega lol.
Rofl, yeah, my goal was to make Alan and Anthony crack up everytime they saw it.

Also, Timerbomb and Little England (and whoever else is going to be at Purdue this weekend), Fro and I will be around this weekend, so if you guys want to meet up with us then just let us know. Heh, we may need a small break from saving Sylvarant anyway.

My number is: 219-395-4065

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I never played very much Secret of Mana. I prefer turn based RPGs
Kingdom Hearts is the only exception I can think of
play me off keyboard matt

goosefactor

Smash Lord
lol it's better than the frog avatar you had before. As awesome of a character he was, that picture you chose for your avatar was beyond sub-par.
Rofl, well I was forced to change it because Drephen wanted to MM for the avatar, and at that time, I was only allowed to choose from the selection that Smashboards had. I guess I could've gone for the rubber ducky :/

dude screw sylvarant, teth'ealla is where its at. ****ing coliseum
Right on! Tethealla was where all the fun battles were. Plus, Zelos > Kratos.
But Tethe'alla is where my Colette's role became useless. :(

play me off keyboard matt
ROFL, will do.

it's the amnesia.

you'll have to forgive him, matt.
LOLOL I remember reading about that on Facebook the other day, rofl.

F'n Maus

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Can someone going to Sakurai either

A. Stop by my place and get my controller(its the black one with no tape on the end, my roommate can let you in)

or

B. bring me a controller please??

It would be much appreciated, thanks alot.

Dart!

Smash Master
i have a silver one, and some purple ones...if you need hell i even have a second black one with really worked in shield buttons.

'Fro

Smash Lord
[/B]

FALSE. judgement plus the costume plus his voice actor make him better :mad:
FALSE. Better combat + better actual character development + access to real side quests make Zelos better.

Better combat = quicker slashes + more accurate with artes.

If you could have both for the whole game though, the game would break, as the two of them are the game's top two fighters.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
i have a silver one, and some purple ones...if you need hell i even have a second black one with really worked in shield buttons.
yeah dude if you could bring me an extra to sakurai that would be awesome :)...my only requirements are that the control stick is still responsive and not sloppy jaloppy, and a fairly worked in R button

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
it's the amnesia.

you'll have to forgive him, matt.
LOLOL I remember reading about that on Facebook the other day, rofl.

F'n Maus
Crap.... lol
I told you I have amnesia.... I hate packing.. =X
packing makes me sick.
packing makes me forget Mr. Redmond's number.
packing packs me.

sorry maus, but goose needs a new sig.

"for some damn reason, i bring rains around."
~maus
I do, in fact.. -_- everytime i take plane, it rains in my destination.

my teacher back in high school told me to go to Africa someday - then, i will become the god in Africa.

some purple ones...
I WANT THAT PURPLE STUFF

Dart!

Smash Master
alright well i have a black one that works fine...both L and R buttons are really worked in, as in don't click but respond perfectly. and meca you need a purple one?

kirkq

Smash Ace
Google maps says 2 hours to get there. Doors open at 11 AM Central, which is noon Eastern. This means we would need to leave by 10 EST to get there when the doors open. I would like to leave at 9:30 EST because I think traffic will be pretty terrible this weekend. We will return late at night.

I'm PMing everyone my address. Show up NO LATER THAN 9:15.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
I have to make this post..

You guys are like the chillest group of smashers EVER! Every single one of you has treated me like a long lost friend haha. It's nice to know that I have a group of friends on campus that I can hang out with, and not go solo like many other freshmen have (even if I'm not technically a freshmen...you get the picture lol). I can't wait to meet the rest of you guys: Anthony, Kirkq, iamthemicrowave, and the rest of you who are coming back this year at the next SSBO. :)

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
All those nice things.
Thanks a lot. I guess I always just assumed the smash community as a whole was this friendly. But yeah, we've got some good people amongst our ranks, and it's great to have you (and everyone else who is new) with us.

anyone lookin to smash? I'm free the rest of today.
I wish I had read this an hour ago.... too late now... I would have been up for it though.

Top Bottom