• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I won't be going to P5 for money reasons. I know they have absolutely incredible deals for that, but between college expenses and my only income being a minimum wage job, I can't justify spending that on entertainment.

I might be able to make doubles this weekend, but probably not singles, my g/f wants to go to a semi formal dance. And while I have no desire to go to any dance (I'd rather chill and watch TV with her) for some reason she really wants to go to this. I don't understand the appeal.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
SO whose all going to this? I know Dart, Deku, Tomacawk, and Me are interested.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
I won't be going to P5 for money reasons. I know they have absolutely incredible deals for that, but between college expenses and my only income being a minimum wage job, I can't justify spending that on entertainment.

I might be able to make doubles this weekend, but probably not singles, my g/f wants to go to a semi formal dance. And while I have no desire to go to any dance (I'd rather chill and watch TV with her) for some reason she really wants to go to this. I don't understand the appeal.
Corey did you just john in to Pound 5 so you could john out?

voorhese

Smash Master
ill prolly only be able to pay for dubs also =/ if anything, main reason i plan on going is crews vs ball state and having limitz be able to practice against other good players, so he will learn more

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Ok so I officially booked my flight and registered for Pound 5, where you at Dew Crew?
Making money while you're wasting more money. :D

Honestly, I don't think that P5 would be a good return date for me to be playing Smash again. I'll save it for when I can get a damn venue so we can host JAB again.

So.... Smash this weekend.... I think I might actually be interested. If I do show up, I'll have another Wii to add into for the modfest.

BunBun

Smash Master
Go to it. You'll have fun.

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
what's up guys, it's been a while. idk how many of you remember me, but I think i might come on saturday. i haven't played melee since last spring so i might not enter lol. i just want to play smash with good people. you guys ever plan on doing a brawl tourney? or just setting up a side TV? :awesome: haha it's the only smash i ever get to play

Tomacawk

Smash Master
looks like I'm confirmed for this. moneymatches?

I want to play everybody from Purdue, even those I have not yet met.
george
we have some catching up to do

voorhese

Smash Master
gonna be trying to get melee working online with no lag, if i can get my cpu to run it online, then i will prolly want to play with others online.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Tomaluke, you miss out on SCSYN3 and Smashing Grounds but go to this instead.. >_>
it just worked out this time is all
I have to get a ride to go anywhere
dart's going about an hour out of his way to get me
but if I come across some $ I'm gunna take the amtrak to some chicago tournaments. Just need a ride from the train station because i'd be insanely lost =O

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Like this even matters, but I won't be attending this Saturday. I'm attending a birthday party during the whole tournament time. Maybe I'll hop in for some funzies later on.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
wait how are dart/tomacawk getting there? are you taking anthony? me come too?

or should be and anthony drive seperate? what time you leavin! HELPPPP

Tomacawk

Smash Master
wait how are dart/tomacawk getting there? are you taking anthony? me come too?

or should be and anthony drive seperate? what time you leavin! HELPPPP
Dart is getting me from Springfield. He's getting you (Anthony isn't coming) from Chambana.
As far as I know, this is the most up to date information. Dart should come in here and clarify.

'Fro

Smash Lord
On Egypt, how do you guys feel about the recent ban of "public gatherings" there?
*sigh* Situation's too crazy right now, to be honest. No ban is going to stop the riots and protests there right now. There's even word of police officers defecting to the protesting side. I don't know what's going to happen there, but I hope whatever that result is that it happens soon so that no more casualties are suffered.

Top Bottom