• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Tomacawk

Smash Master
jason
do you want to team with dekuscrub
there's a complicated teams predicament going on so we gotta get it hashed out
apparently i'm coming again
just gunna have to pull a bigd and drive a long way alone :(

Dart!

Smash Master
Deku and i are teaming
Luke is still going if he can man up to drive to champaign

Captain pr0n/adam/legion/rama is coming too.
we probably won't get there til noon/12:30

EDIT: just got a call from cary, he's wanting to team with me

I've already agreed with deku to win teams with him. I think he's more worried about winning than i am so if someone else who can guarantee winning teams for deku wants to team with him i'll team with vro On that condition only

But for all intents and purposes teaming with deku.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
me and deku will win
me and chris will win
you can team with vro if you want
but me and chris are teaming
i don't care either way. i'm happy with alex or chris
too many friends :(

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
you guys are hopefully picking me up as close to 9am as possible, as it takes about 2 hrs to get to purdue+1 hr time change

HUSTLE

voorhese

Smash Master
fro do u think we will have time to play some ssfIV? (doubt im stayin for singles, cuz money and matt prolly wont want to stay that long)
ill bring my stick if u think we can, if not oh well =/

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I was the other 9th
gunna post shoutouts after work I think
was fun but I doubt I'm ever coming back to purdue
that drive was total ***

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i will make an appearance at the next tourney, at least for teams if Jason wants to team. (team rush hour 3)
get ready!

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
(team rush hour 3)
I like that movie. You two better win. Unless I play. In which case you two may come in second.

btw victor, I will drive you to a guitar shop eventually. How does your wed afternoon sound? or friday afternoon.(fri is less sure, but still a solid possibility)

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
i will also make an appearance at the next tourney, at least to win teams if Anthony wants to team (team karate kid, and not the one with Jackie Chan and Will Smith's niglet, but the old school one. I'll be daniel-san and of course Anthony will be Mr. miyagi. If we do team it will make the tournament go faster as we will just montage our way through bracket.)
get ready!

shoutouts to come when full results get posted.

PurdueSmash

Smash Apprentice
SSBO LII Final Results:

Singles:
1. Kels ($60.00)
2. Dekuschrub ($30.00)
3. Dart aka Unstoppable Umericuh ($10.00)
4. Goosefactor aka Datt Matt
5. Vro
5. Rat
7. ORLY
7. Frivolous Finland aka Little England
9. Mr. H
9. Lance in the Pants
9. Tomacawk
9. iamthemicrowave
13. Deez Nutz
13. Tak
13. Captain Pr0n
13. Midwest Border Patrol

Doubles:
1. Toothpicks of the South (Dart & Dekuschrub) ($50.00)
2. Professionals of Love (Kels & ORLY) ($20.00)
3. Tacos of Just Justice (Vro & Rat) ($10.00)
4. Gonna **** outta state (Little England & Lance in the Pants)
5. Cooter Medicine (Jayford & Mr. H)
5. Flight of a Divine Lobster (iamthemicrowave & Tomacawk)
7. Johnticello (Voorheze & Limitz)
7. Team Hate (Evan & Andy)

Great matches, everyone! Huge thanks to everyone that made their trips from out of town to come here! Looking forward to seeing you all at another SSBO!

Also, apologies for posting the results a little late. I had a very busy day yesterday.

-'Fro

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:
1. Kels- SO GAY! Nah, but seriously I love watching/playing your spacies, they always do some little thing that no one else does. GGs in pools
2. Dekuschrub- Douchbagschrub, you are always super chill and its always fun hanging out with you. Awesome games against you in doubles
3. Dart aka Unstoppable Umericuh - Josh, only got to play with you a bit, but good to see you come out. GGs in doubles as well.
4. Goosefactor aka Datt Matt- Geor...I mean Marth... I mean Matt, good hanging out with you this weekend. We definitely did it wrong and did it right at the same time. GGs in pools
5. Vro- Cary, you best watch where you walking. We didn't play :(
5. Rat- Nick, GGs in bracket, next tourney we are at I want massive friendlies against that samus :D
7. ORLY- Chris, GGs in bracket. I always have lots of fun playing you, and I'm coming for you next time!
7. Frivolous Finland aka Little England- Jason! Good **** on teaming, that is probably the most fun I've had in doubles in along time.
9. Mr. H- Crrg, good stuff coming out for this, it has been along time. Also GGs in the challenge match.
9. Lance in the Pants- who?
9. Tomacawk- Luke, I had never actually played you before this tourney and we only got to play doubles. Next time i see you I want some of that fox 1v1 son.
9. iamthemicrowave- George! GGs in doubles, we should definitely smash/hang out this weekend
13. Deez Nutz- Dj, you trimmed the beard! GGs in the challenge match
13. Tak- GGs in friendlies and in bracket dude, your falco is nice. Keep it up.
13. Captain Pr0n- Good to meet you and GGs in pools. Your falcon does some crazy stuff
13. Midwest Border Patrol- I didn't get to play you, but good **** coming to this and good **** to the whole ball state crew for coming out.

Extra shoutouts:
Voorhese- stay for singles you fob.
Josh- Fun times hanging out with you, your ike ***** me =/
Anthony- Awesome time this weekend. "Are we having fun playing SMASH!?" lol
Fro- I'm sad you didnt enter, but good **** hanging out this weekend.

I definitely should have gotten in more friendlies at this, but I was mad tired from the night before. I'll see some of you peoples at Pound 5. Hype!

Top Bottom