• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Interesting question Lance. You must be in an inverse universe because I actually several levels in front of you. Sleeping for 12/13 hours is a noobish mistake. Its better to be awake at the odd night hour and hear the birds chirping. You know what I decided to do at 4 AM? program python. win.
Hmm thanks for the fast response. My motto is "If you aren't getting bed sores, you didn't get enough sleep."

Also, http://i.imgur.com/Onkrn.jpg

goosefactor

Smash Lord
How long are you staying this weekend matt? I've heard good things about settlers, but never played. Also I want to play melee.
We are leaving Monday morning.

Heh, and you most definitely heard correctly.

When will you get on my level? Because I went to bed at 2 and just woke up....
My God....

My work day is almost over, and I'm going to be eating dinner in a couple of hours....

I was going to type a big post about kirby's metagame in casual smash
...Why? lol

LOOL

Also, I really wanna go to that homo place again cuz I need me mo buffalo sticks. :cool:

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
After tricking me into watching THAT ONE VIDEO the other day, I dunno if I can trust any more .com links from you. :eek:

*EDIT*

I took my chances, and boy did it pay off!

"I got Lance in my pants!"
LOL Goose you didn't get tricked. I did trick jason by hiding the hyperlink in a fake link, but when you asked what was linked I told you not to click it. You insisted that you wanted to see it, and again I told you not to click it. You kept insisting so I just typed it out for you (meat spin for anyone wondering), and then you complained after you clicked it. You are a silly goose XD

goosefactor

Smash Lord
LOL Goose you didn't get tricked. I did trick jason by hiding the hyperlink in a fake link, but when you asked what was linked I told you not to click it. You insisted that you wanted to see it, and again I told you not to click it. You kept insisting so I just typed it out for you (meat spin for anyone wondering), and then you complained after you clicked it. You are a silly goose XD
OMG, that's not how it went down at ALL! :mad:

Goose would like to see meat spin. probably likes lemon parties too. lol j/k matt
Lemon...parties? Must...resist...curiosity....

*EDIT*

Lemon...parties? Must...resist...curiosity....
GD it, Josh.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
well in the case of shine bairs, I can do them 100% of the time because it's all positioning. I can even hit the majority of my shine turn around bairs. But with shine nair, it's really hard to set up the positioning right and you can't c stick the aerial which makes it even harder to get the nair out in time. I've tried Z and A but I like A better (z really hurts my finger lol)

so basically, shine bairs are effective, shine nairs are not (for me at least)

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Has anyone here gotten or is interested in getting Conduit 2 for the wii? There is a SWF clan you should join if you do. We could use some more players and I just thought I'd check here. Thanks.

Jayford

Smash Lord
I feel like playing this awful game this weekend o_0. Also, Fro we need to play MvC3 one more time before the semester is over. I wanna see if bodying everyone last weekend was a fluke :p.

Also, if anyone wants to play games today let me know :D.

'Fro

Smash Lord
I feel like playing this awful game this weekend o_0. Also, Fro we need to play MvC3 one more time before the semester is over. I wanna see if bodying everyone last weekend was a fluke :p.

Also, if anyone wants to play games today let me know :D.
Ouch.... I'll admit my Spidey got blown up pretty hard by Zero. I just don't remember enough that I'm frickin' Spider-Man, which means that I need to stay on the move and not be trapped in where I have to guess and block.

However, for average and above sized characters, my Spidey BnB with the Wesker assist has gone up in damage to about 820-850K (almost or above 1 million if I DHC to Ryu). I learned how to land Maximum Spider off of web throw on just about any character, by jumping to a certain height right before doing the hyper. Exceptions in my consistency right now are Zero, Arthur, and Viewtiful Joe, but I'm not too concerned about the latter two. With Zero, I still get it on him more so than the other two.

I also tried out *shudder* Taskmaster for the second slot on my team, and it looked promising. Ryu still holds the fort, though.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I need to play MK9 with you guys before you head back home. Seriously, call me up! I don't have to go back to work till Monday.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Alright, I CANNOT forget to call my mom and my sister-in-law to wish them a happy Mother's Day on Sunday! You guys HAVE to remind me!!! Okayyyy?!?!?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Then I got 2k with a resto druid with like 900 healing and 200 resil in season 4. Then I quit during season 5. Tried again in s6 and was like this is dumb, everything dies to quick. Then I quit.
S4 Druid was no skill.
S6 Holy Pally was faceroll, you're bad if you died.

voorhese

Smash Master
i started like last season lol, i got 1790 b4 my priest quit, and then i quit soon after. i started playing again like a month after cata came out, but there was a glitch where everyone could get full bloodthirsty (2nd best pvp pieces). when i got back they patched it due to it being "an unfair advantage"....making people who didnt use it further behind....so i quit again, and now im playing and i got full bloodthirsty (the long way) and now everyone has full vicious (best pvp gear) lol...wow is a fun game.

Top Bottom