• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

'Fro

Smash Lord
And how did you people let Fro get ranked 3rd!? =P
Toobz? I got dem placements, son. P.S. you have been missed around here. For realz.

Also, just in case it wasn't implied already, Friday night johns going down again this weekend! I get done at 4:20 after my only class of the day (Aw, yeah!) and will be down for anything from then on. Also, my phone is back up and running. Looking forward to another epic crew night! And another showdown with Jay the Free aka the Drunk!

Jayford

Smash Lord
Toobz? I got dem placements, son. P.S. you have been missed around here. For realz.

Also, just in case it wasn't implied already, Friday night johns going down again this weekend! I get done at 4:20 after my only class of the day (Aw, yeah!) and will be down for anything from then on. Also, my phone is back up and running. Looking forward to another epic crew night! And another showdown with Jay the Free aka the Drunk!
My power level increases by a million when I'm drunk. I don't have class tomorrow so I'm up for pretty much anything at anytime. I can't stay all night tho because I have to go somewhere :*(

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
sep 30 is my birfday u scallywag
Lolol! Good timing??

when is the next tournament again?
also i need a teammate
There are these wonderful things called first posts. For maximum laziness you may also refer to the TITLE OF THE THREAD. LOL

(Also, you may come over to Tark sometime for some games :D)

'Fro

Smash Lord
@ Dat Mattson: In case you were still wondering, you're good to stay here for the weekend of SSBO as usual, so don't sweat it.

@ Josh: You make it here and we will definitely house you, your Hentainess.

voorhese

Smash Master
are there any planned mini events until next tourney scheduled soon? like another friday night johns or anything like that? If so remind me to bring my stick for that super china fighter 4: yun and yang edition

'Fro

Smash Lord
are there any planned mini events until next tourney scheduled soon? like another friday night johns or anything like that? If so remind me to bring my stick for that super china fighter 4: yun and yang edition
It's not as if I posted on this exact page saying that we're hosting people tomorrow.

Wait.....

voorhese

Smash Master
hey fro, is it ok if my roommate who is giving me a ride to the friday night johns can stay to try out SF and marvel? He has an interest to play them. he plays melee a little also.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
@Goose and Fro: I will keep you updated. Hopefully I've accumulated enough vacation hours (working for 1 month and I've acquired 12.33 hours of PTO which is like a day -_-)

@Bunbun: Nothing glamorous like that. It's mostly me baby sitting the workers and field engineers making sure they don't **** up the upgrade we're giving the plant. so like I'll be chillin' in my cube looking at the ceiling waiting for a phone call. the phone call will go something like this Worker: "Yo!!! We lost a pipe!" Me:"... The ****?"

On a side note because a **** load of jellyfish (and not the small ones but the ones as big as a car engine and bigger) clogged a drain canal for one of the reactors we had to shut it down lolz

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
hey fro, is it ok if my roommate who is giving me a ride to the friday night johns can stay to try out SF and marvel? He has an interest to play them. he plays melee a little also.
Yeah, Voorhese, we're going to have to deny that, based upon what we've heard about him. We can most certainly arrange for a ride for you with one of the other crew members, if he won't drop you off or pick you up as a result, though. Just let me or 'Fro know; I'll keep Facebook open on my phone for your convenience.

Also, u josh.

BunBun

Smash Master
On a side note because a **** load of jellyfish (and not the small ones but the ones as big as a car engine and bigger) clogged a drain canal for one of the reactors we had to shut it down lolz
Hahahha wtf? That's amazing.

"Nuclear Plant Shut Down Over Jellyfish Concerns" would be an amazing news headline.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Sorry for my excessive grumbling/johns tonight guys, I'll try to keep a little more quiet. That tech skill will submit to me, I swear it!

Fun times though.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i may be bringing 2 kinda really nooby players to the tourny. theyve both just recently learned how to short hop and stuff(3 months-ish) so try not to destroy them too hard lol

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
O_o There is a hurricane going on outside my window.
I hadn't really realized how close this damn thing was going to come to where I lived.

Like ... people raiding grocery stores close.
And whole freeways cordoned off due to flood concerns close.
At least I still have internet -_-;

The good news is, a couple of New York smashers came down to take refuge.
The bad news is, I don't think I'll be able to get to where they are tomorrow. XD

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
psh, bunch of hurricane noobs. I've walked around during a category 3 storm (I was in the eye lol) and nothing happened to me! Hell I chilled out in the bathtub during a cat 5 hurricane (hurricane andrew) when i was 2ish.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
also he calls it normal lafayette looool
Cause the Wabash River separates West Lafayette and Lafayette. :glare:

Another Jewish thing that I don't quite understand about my home town. Just like North Cali, and South Cali. Along the lines of those, North and South Carolina. Just name one, "You" and the other, "Suck." I can understand that a lot better.

Top Bottom