• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Nuonn

Smash Cadet
I am in need of a teammate for this weekends tournament is anyone interested?

Also nice seeing a recorded match of myself, been forever since I saw one. Dam I still roll way too much, one of these days I might break that habit.

goosefactor

Smash Lord

'Fro

Smash Lord
Hey everybody! Hope you all had a good break!

Well, some good news. While I have not fully recovered, I can guarantee from the next SSBO onwards that I will be fully participating again, as well as reactivating myself for challenges. I figured out a couple ways to handle the condition, and I'm ready to roll again!

Also, my handle is now a false. I no longer have a 'fro, and will never have one again.

EDIT: Except for this weekend where I will be leaving town for my student club's retreat. Oops.

DoctorBendz

Smash Cadet
I'ma try to come to this for the first time ever (and hopefully from now on), because I have ABSOLUTELY NOBODY here to play with, so I needz me some practice!

BUT, would it be possible for me to sleep there? Not NECESSARY but it'd be nice if I didn't have to drive there and back the same day.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
dr bends are u the marth player i played at smym and invited? I need a teams partner will team with anyone

I talked with alan and he is willing to sell me his game bridge so when it gets here we will need someone to bring a laptop I dont have a working one

DoctorBendz

Smash Cadet
dr bends are u the marth player i played at smym and invited? I need a teams partner will team with anyone

I talked with alan and he is willing to sell me his game bridge so when it gets here we will need someone to bring a laptop I dont have a working one
Yes.
And, is that an invitation to team with you?

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Temperature fail.
There's something to be said about not re-freezing it because of bacteria, too.

Alas, your ice cream is lost forever - Never to be enjoyed again.
We will mourn - but not too much - because you weren't going to share anyway.

kirkq

Smash Ace
Two people or so can probably stay at my place if necessary. I'm not going to entertain you all night, but if you want a place to crash and no one else is offering, a couch and a recliner are available.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
my roomate slept for 17.5 hours... 4am to 9:30pm
O_o
I slept for 26 hours once.
But then again, I had the flu or something.

I can house someone as well, I suppose.
I'll have to run it by my grumpy roommate(s)
But they almost always let someone stay on the couch.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
I'ma try to come to this for the first time ever (and hopefully from now on), because I have ABSOLUTELY NOBODY here to play with, so I needz me some practice!

BUT, would it be possible for me to sleep there? Not NECESSARY but it'd be nice if I didn't have to drive there and back the same day.
Ill house you dude and yes we can team

Top Bottom