• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Of course, NJzFinest used to be one of the best trolls on this site.

And I think everyone has lurked the boards more then you have played lol.

The typo was "yo* do you guys still play this game?"

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to travel back in time a little and vote NO on the 3/5 for semis thing. The tournies already take days to finish. I'm not sure we wanna push our timeslot any further.

I'm also a professional, and must warn everyone to not to look directly at the screen when I edgeguard. It's been known to cause temporary blindness when my attacks connect and mild headaches in every other scenario.

kirkq

Smash Ace
NO on the 3/5 for semis thing.
In winner's semifinals two matches are being played simultaneously that are almost never being waited on. In loser's semifinal's you are adding a 1-2 matches to one set. This wouldn't take more than 10 minutes (15.9 if I'm playing goose.) This could easily be made up for by not waiting for george to get his wallet for 20 minutes.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Yeah my bad about that. It is dumb that you guys waited for me to get my money for me and Brain, you still could write me in and start making pools and even start playing matches. It is just a local tournament with the same people every 2 weeks, I think you could be a little more casual. And, once I got back, someone else still signed up after me.

It's honestly not a big deal either way.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol low blow man!
I've pretty much decided I'm gunna start coming to purdue tournaments as often as possible because you guys are cool and good.
I'm saving money for train tickets, but my only income is selling my blood plasma so...lol
IDK how long it'll take to get some fundage built up

_kSo_

Smash Master
lol low blow man!
I've pretty much decided I'm gunna start coming to purdue tournaments as often as possible because you guys are cool and good.
I'm saving money for train tickets, but my only income is selling my blood plasma so...lol
Imma start doing that >_<

Jayford

Smash Lord
lol low blow man!
I lol'd

Also

EDIT: Photobucket is being dumb and I am to lazy to fix it.

True story. I almost said oh foobs to my systems design and analysis group when the pop machine didn't have ice tea.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Imma start doing that >_<
do it faggot
<3
Jay did you make that?? I'm saving it for future avatar possibilities lol
edit:OMFG jay your sig = super lol
what's your deal with Miley? I think she's hot as **** but...I dont think I'd sig it

goosefactor

Smash Lord
This wouldn't take more than 10 minutes (15.9 if I'm playing goose.) This could easily be made up for by not waiting for george to get his wallet for 20 minutes.
LOLO, agreed.

But what? Our one match was only 7:01 minutes. That isn't normal?

And ya, I've always liked the 3/5 thing. I always thought that it would sorta dilute the throwaway match on Corneria, but now you have lovely RC. :mad:

lol george you newb how can you go to a tourny with no money
I know, right? It's like, "Sup guys, I'm here for the tourney. Wait what? BYOC!?!?!?"
George, you nub-***.

True story. I almost said oh foobs to my systems design and analysis group when the pop machine didn't have ice tea.
LOL, I've had so many of those instances as of late.

I sell my sperm and blood plasma as often as I can. My plan is to have my fluids in as many people as possible.
I...I don't think I could handle a larger ratio of redheads in this country. Well, unless it was Carrot Top, cuz frankly, I think our country would be that much more awesome with millions of him running around.

voorhese

Smash Master
this is at Wiley Hall West Activities Room
500 North Martin Jischke Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47906
correct?
I am ****ing sick of you being ridiculously lazy in getting information off the ****ING FIRST PAGE! THE FRONT PAGE IS THE INFO PAGE FOR A ****ING REASON, DAMMIT! YOU USE IT TO GET THE INFORMATION REQUIIRED IF YOU'RE ATTENDING THE ****ING TOURNAMENT! *******....
lol i copied and pasted from first page, i was just making sure
LOL mindgames.
^ the good old days

Dart

Smash Lord
so if this is at purdue why is jab 3 still canceled? *is not looking at the past 600 ****ing pages for info, **** the haters.

BunBun

Smash Master
Dart: The place we hold our bi-weeklies in can only fit like 15 people max lol
Andale: CunningKitsune is, but he is a major john, so we say Kirkq is.

Top Bottom