• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 360 Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Hi i wasthinking about this maybe when i get into making games i might make it but a smash bros game with great hits on the 360 for now i have a list of charcters. Please help kme think of move sets, I need help with Big Daddy. Remember if you give me help i might make a game for this.

Characters:

Halo

Master Chief

Moveset coming soon

Any other characters?

Bioshock

Big Daddy

Please help me with this one!

Assains Creed

??

Call of Duty 4

??

Viva Paniata

??

Orange Box

??

Any other thanks i'll update if i get replys

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
A brute, a hunter, and an Elite. Perhaps a flood form or two.

Brutus from Brute Force.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Hi i wasthinking about this maybe when i get into making games i might make it but a smash bros game with great hits on the 360 for now i have a list of charcters. Please help kme think of move sets, I need help with Big Daddy. Remember if you give me help i might make a game for this.
That's hilarious.

Even if you do get into the video game business, what makes you think you'll be in any position to make a game like this? I don't think you understand how hard it would be to climb high enough up the ladder that you could even suggest a game like this and be taken seriously. Even if you did, you wouldn't be able to pick and choose which characters you wanted from any series that appeared on the XBox. You'd probably have to pay huge licensing fees for any character who wasn't a first or second party Microsoft character.

As an idle fantasy, this is fine, but don't pretend you will ever be able to actually create a game like this.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
That's hilarious.

Even if you do get into the video game business, what makes you think you'll be in any position to make a game like this? I don't think you understand how hard it would be to climb high enough up the ladder that you could even suggest a game like this and be taken seriously. Even if you did, you wouldn't be able to pick and choose which characters you wanted from any series that appeared on the XBox. You'd probably have to pay huge licensing fees for any character who wasn't a first or second party Microsoft character.

As an idle fantasy, this is fine, but don't pretend you will ever be able to actually create a game like this.
Now that's what you call pink and harsh :bee:.

Very true though, the first thing I thought of was licensing, when I read his post.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Wow, did you hack my account or something?

I just recently finished making a bunch of roles for a 360 mafia I might be hosting here sometime in the future, and now this.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
No hypothetical gaming topics.

Honestly, if you do ever plan to make it, it'd be just for yourself so who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom