• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Wait a minute, people are acting like the rumor's not true anymore?

I think they'll be revealed sometime in the future if not now as we expected.
Sakurai is strangling the roster for the sake of the 3DS, and WFT, Mii, and Pacman are playable. Absolutely insulting.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I still think its strange how that source got Villager and Wii Fit Trainer right, yet Pac-Man, Little Mac, and Mii did not happen. I wonder if Sakurai holding them back was a last minute decision.
The plot thickens... :shades:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Ah man, I just still think she's just Miss Fit. And Sakurai wants to troll us bad. I dunno man.

I mean I guess I'm ready at everything now (though I'd be very disappointed if I didn't see Toad or other characters I'm supporting playable), but from the rate of these things, not too much calling that. I hope I'm not being too optimistic.

Miss Fit: Okay okay this doesn't mean I'm liking her completely but I guess no more hard feelings.

*Gets slammed down because not very fit*

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Sakurai is strangling the roster for the sake of the 3DS, and WFT, Mii, and Pacman are playable. Absolutely insulting.
Scandalous, I know. The world is really going to end in 666 days.

Also, we don't know if Mii and Pac-Man are really in.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

Calm down, Hoots. We don't know if it will suffer. Right now, it's issues in programming and time.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Speaking of character discussion... ....

Didn't M&S Guy.... say....

Naaah, fuhgeddaboutit.

Manly if you even try to draw me with Miss Fit I'm going to curse you and your brother for rest of your lifes

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228
In all seriousness though, 90% of this thread will be character discussion and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm speaking, of course, as someone who battled the beast for nearly two years when Brawl was in development.
I just want to talk about something else... :sadeyes:

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
So is anyone else constantly checking the smash website for updates? of course you all are...

Yeah, it's kind of embarrassing... whenever I get back to my computer I'm opening up Facebook, Smashbros.com, and refreshing the boards. I don't think I'd be doing that so frequently if it wasn't for that silly rumor about three more characters today... Looks like that ain't happening, though.

metaknave

Smash Apprentice
I'm gone for 20 minutes and all of a sudden seven more pages appear. That's Smash for you I guess.... Still can't wait for Little Mac's appearance!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I just want to talk about something else... :sadeyes:
Well, there is always music, or wondering if they'll bring back old stages, but I mean more than just some brawl stages; I mean adding a few 64, melee, and brawl stages along with remixed old music to bring back memories. Oh, what I'd do for Meta Crystal (64 metal mario place) to be one of those stages in there, along with a good remix.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Welcome to Smashboards.

Hope you have your F5-button in very good shape because it'll be more worn out than a sock after being used for 456 days for straight.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
There was no limit. We just got so off topic that it ended up being closed

Which is funny, because the amount of "on topic" this thread has been...

I wish this thread was more of an irc chatroom kind of thing, so we'd just see new comments that people post with just their name. I feel sorta silly refreshing this thread.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Should get back to New Leaf though.. keep getting distracted by this. Those flowers won't trample themselves. :rolleyes:
This Smash information is hype and great and all, but it is absorbing my mind and it becomes strange to particpate in much else sometimes because I get locked into researching and waiting. o_o Kind of ridiculous.

But yeah I hate flowers, I'm already discouraged enough to run due to the chance of scaring off insects, but I also have to worry about flowers, which I need to water to make my damn ungrateful neighbors accept me so I can actually be a damn mayor. :glare:

Speaking of New Leaf, it started raining in it and then it started raining outside. Starting to suspect real life is actually based off of Animal Crossing and not the other way around. Also, from my fortune cookie for today I got the Wii Fit Board. :awesome: Perfect timing (though you can't even stand on it, ridiculous). Though Habanero getting the trifoce makes me a bit jealous.. I want that. ;-;

D

Deleted member

Speaking of character discussion... ....

Didn't M&S Guy.... say....

Naaah, fuhgeddaboutit.

Manly if you even try to draw me with Miss Fit I'm going to curse you and your brother for rest of your lifes

Nah dude, you're the bishounen pretty boy.

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228
Well, to be fair, if you suggest an interesting enough idea you can distract people away from character discussion for maybe an hour at most but, like I said, this is basically one giant character speculation thread until the final roster is revealed.
Well enough, I shall keep that in mind.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Which is funny, because the amount of "on topic" this thread has been...

I wish this thread was more of an irc chatroom kind of thing, so we'd just see new comments that people post with just their name. I feel sorta silly refreshing this thread.
Well we were directed to go off topic here. hence why it is the Social Super Smash Bros WiiU/3DS thread. :laugh:
it was like that before the site got updated. I wonder if they will bring back the feature

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Well, to be fair, if you suggest an interesting enough idea you can distract people away from character discussion for maybe an hour at most but, like I said, this is basically one giant character speculation thread until the final roster is revealed.
There is no better topic than character speculation. No way something will get people off topic.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I wanna hear some remixed Bowser themes too. Brawl had the airship remix, but now it's time for a true Bowser remix that I want to hear... That and of course some Kid Icarus Uprising remixes (most likely the stage will be exclusive to the 3ds version).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom