• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I don't yet have the kind of bridges I want to build... Those modern bridges...

Getting more projects unlocked is an awfully slow process...

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Forgive me if you want to have every stage to be carbon copies of New Pork City on crack, instead of having stages that would actually be fair.
You're not forgiven. Plus, when did I ever say I wanted "carbon copies of New Pork City on crack."

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Stages? I would like to see Grima's back. I never understood why he didn't just roll over, it'd be the new Brinstar Depths. :troll:
Sometimes, you just gotta put dat team on yo back doe.
Ever since Tri exposed me to this potential stage, I absolutely must have this as a stage, particularly for the Wii U version. Fighting on the back of a dragon as a storm rages, to this song... Perfection. Sadly I know this is probably a pipe dream since Arena Ferox will probably be the representative Fire Eblem stage for both games and the best chance of this stage happening is on the 3DS. Forget that.
You're not forgiven. Plus, when did I ever say I wanted "carbon copies of New Pork City on crack."
Nobody would ever wish for such a thing.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Aren't all Tekken stages virtually the same though? Or are you talking about aesthetically?
No, there's a good amount of diversity. Just look at Tag 2's stages. Some stages are infinite in size, have breakable walls, unbreakable walls, balconies, breakable floors, etc. One particular stage has all but the infinite size. Then there's the size and shape of the stages. With the infinite stages though, the only difference is the aesthetics and that's just something the Tekken series started out with.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I don't yet have the kind of bridges I want to build... Those modern bridges...

Getting more projects unlocked is an awfully slow process...
Don't worry about it too much, bridges are probably the most boring (yet convenient) ones to build in general.

Speaking of which, I want to make a campsite or fountain next.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Ever since Tri exposed me to this potential stage, I absolutely must have this as a stage, particularly for the Wii U version. Fighting on the back of a dragon as a storm rages, to this song... Perfection. Sadly I know this is probably a pipe dream since Arena Ferox will probably be the representative Fire Emblem stage for both games and the best chance of this stage happening is on the 3DS. Forget that.

Nobody would ever wish for such a thing.
I really want it, but spoilers or whatever, but it's not too bad of a spoiler, as soon as you realize that you might fight Grima, it's no surprise where the battle might be held.
Yes, that song, something about epic accordions just. . . makes it. No seriously, I love accordions, and that song.

Sometimes dat team is too heavy doe, so you godda jus' barrel roll them out doe, hit dat Alt+QQ doe.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I really want it, but spoilers or whatever, but it's not too bad of a spoiler, as soon as you realize that you might fight Grima, it's no surprise where the battle might be held.
Yes, that song, something about epic accordions just. . . makes it. No seriously, I love accordions, and that song.
Yeah, that song is awesome and I really hope we see it in the game in some form. It's easily one of the best songs in the game imo.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
o_o
What... what happened?
It was glorious. . . glorious.
*Civ5 intro cutscene*
I could see our people stretching across the land. . . preaching the word of Gaston. . .
(Those are links to a thread by the way.)

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I suspect the new Animal Crossing stage is like Mushroomy Kingdom: two stages in one. In this case one is the town and the other the city. Considering the music for Villager was the theme from the Gamecube game it gives me hope that we'll hear more music from that game. Would absolutely die if 5 P.M. is available. Seriously, you guy's don't understand how much I love this song.

Man, I'm really freaking happy Villager is playable. Sometimes I forget how much I adore the Animal Crossing series.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
It was glorious. . . glorious.
*Civ5 intro cutscene*
I could see our people stretching across the land. . . preaching the word of Gaston. . .
(Those are links to a thread by the way.)

I.... I must find and see this glorious song... Inspire the hearts of all people!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think the new Animal Crossing stage is like Mushroomy Kingdom in Brawl: one stage that can load two separate stages. In this case one stage is the town and the other the city. Considering the music for Villager was the theme from the Gamecube game it gives me hope that we'll hear more music from that game. Would absolutely die if 5 P.M. is available. Seriously, you guy's don't understand how much I love this song.
That would actually be pretty cool! Of course considering the size of the City in Animal Crossing: City Folk, it shouldn't be a scrolling stage.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Don't worry about it too much, bridges are probably the most boring (yet convenient) ones to build in general.

Speaking of which, I want to make a campsite or fountain next.
I finished a campsite yesterday and the police station today.

I haven't decided what to build next.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
In other news, Sakurai confirms again that the roster will be the same in both versions in this new article, where he details differences between versions.
That's a bummer, there's several Brawl stages that I'd like to see make a return appearance. Also I thought that there would be exclusive stages?

I don't quite get what would be so hard about making sequels to Star Fox and F-Zero, honestly the ability to play online more than warrants a new entry especially since it's been quite a while since we've seen one.

I also don't get the big deal about letting another companies series again given all the recent inter-company team ups especially since there's the desire from guys like Hediki Kamiya to work on projects like these. Not to mention the Wii U needs all the help it can get.

I respect you like any gamer would Miyamoto, but man this is one of the dumbest things you've ever said.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
In the Able Sisters' shop today they had a king crown for sale. I was ecstatic to buy it, until I realized it costs 1,200,000 bells.

.__.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Le Fou's voice just doesn't seem right... It doesn't fit him.
I think it fits him perfectly in context.
That being said, I've sung a lot of Russian songs in my life, I know how to sing it well, giving me a bit of bias or insight, depending.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I hope they get the sound direction right this time.

We miss Melee's amazing sounds. That BOOOM when Fox/Falco fsmash someone in the face. BBWOOAAAHH
To me, the sound effects I heard in Smash 4's trailer sounded similar to the sound effects used for combat in Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

I didn't think Brawl's sounds were that bad though.

bobadz

Smash Ace
I have come to the conclusion that everything Sakurai says will be twisted around into something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom