• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Go back to trying to stick things in sfuff, Keil.
Can't. Too busy trying to get my temperamental laptop off it's period. It keeps getting too damn hot and angry over the simplest things.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Swamp confirmed for the new KoPh.

Well, it's no Roster Prediction Discussion thread.
Speaking of that, I made a single line/out of context post that wasn't directed at anything, and it got a dozen likes. The post was "You don't make any sense."

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm watching 2003 astro boy series, and all I can think is: LOL, Mega Man

Mega Man is totally Astro Boy

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
I'm glad I wasn't around at that time considering it was around the same time insanity occurred after Brawl's full roster was revealed.

(although I couldn't have joined at that time anyway since I wasn't old enough.)
I was 8 at the time of the dojo, so I wasn't around pre-Brawl either.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If any of you's interested, I just got an Ampharos with an Adamant nature with 5 IVs on wonder trade named Flip.

Heh.
Ampharos is my second favorite pokemon, the Adamant nature ain't too good but 5 perfect IV's sounds nice

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
If any of you's interested, I just got an Ampharos with an Adamant nature with 5 IVs on wonder trade named Flip.

Heh.
Ampharos is pretty good dude. Wonder trade can be pretty cool sometimes.

Actually, I prefer this one. Waifu time.
And who's this waifu of yours? (If you don't mind me asking.)

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Fire Emblem: Awakening is stealing my life. It's like crack, I just can't stop myself. Married everyone off except for Myriel -- I don't really care for her, so no rush there. Noticed prologues a started popping up after each marriage so my intuition tells me they're related. There's also a surprising amount of mild vulgarity. Wasn't expecting that.

Absolutely love this game, and absolutely, 100% support an Awakening character -- any character.

D

Deleted member

@ Big-Cat Big-Cat - It was something like that. I do know that the same engine used for the Astro Boy game Capcom was planning was retooled into a Mega Man game. That's where my interest in Astro Boy (and Tezuka in general) came from and part of the reason why I'm studying Japanese. The hard part is trying to find the original versions of Tezuka's series (since Tezuka is known for rewriting his stories).
I'm watching 2003 astro boy series, and all I can think is: LOL, Mega Man

Mega Man is totally Astro Boy
I'd be interested to see a game/anime/manga of both Mega Man and Astro Boy done.

Also, the 2003 series from what I've read had a really bad dub. Heavily censored (even though the show didn't need it), reference to death was mostly removed, themes were tone down to make it more like a typical action show and the replacement soundtrack was poor. Not touching that dub with a ten foot pole, even though I know that the only other option is to learn Japanese and have to spend a ton of money on the Japanese version (which I've heard really good things about). I'd recommend the manga, 1980 series and even the 1963 series to the English-speaking audience before even mentioning the 2003 series in a positive light.
Fire Emblem: Awakening is stealing my life. It's like crack, I just can't stop myself. Married everyone off except for Myriel -- I don't really care for her, so no rush there. Noticed prologues a started popping up after each marriage so my intuition tells me they're related. There's also a surprising amount of mild vulgarity. Wasn't expecting that.

Absolutely love this game, and absolutely, 100% support an Awakening character -- any character.
Definitely want to get my hand on this game once I get a 3DS. Will be a great introduction to the series.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

...The awakening effect has begun, Glad you loved the game though, nice to see a new FE fan (I assume your new to the series since, i'm not in the secret area and probably never will be.)

D

Deleted member

...The awakening effect has begun, Glad you loved the game though, nice to see a new FE fan (I assume your new to the series since, i'm not in the secret area and probably never will be.)
I think he's played previous Fire Emblem games before. I do remember that he said he supported Ephiram back pre-Brawl.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Definitely want to get my hand on this game once I get a 3DS. Will be a great introduction to the series.
Certainly do. For myself it's been a great reacquainting with the series. Played every portable Fire Emblem game that has been available, and while I haven't played FE in a long time, this was definitely a satisfying time to jump back in. Both ALBW and FE:A have been phenomenal, I'm really excited to try some other games and see if their caliber is as high as these have been

Still need to add the gang to my 3DS friends list...

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I think he's played previous Fire Emblem games before. I do remember that he said he supported Ephiram back pre-Brawl.
Ah ok just making sure since..... you guys mostly hang around over there. Anyway still my point still stands.... I wanted an awakening character after I beat the game a long time ago, but it was a brief moment because I thought of the moveset capabilities for each one and none of them popped out at me, which is why I don't really care for an awakening character.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord

~Embrace the Chrom~

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Oh god what's happening :scared:, so many quotes!

I do want to ~embrace the Ridley~ though :grin:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom