• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. 4's Top Roster Candidates v2 ~ Begins!

D

Deleted member

Lol @ Krom in last :laugh:

:phone:
He's not even in last. But it's still pretty pathetic.

@disfunkshunal: Basically, I tally up how many supporters there are for Saki and Bowser Jr. Whoever has the most supporters gets to go to the Top 20 Roster Candidates.

And now I just finished.

Bowser Jr. has a total of 34 supporters voting for him. That's quite a few supporters. But let's take a look at how many supporters Saki Amamiya has.

He has, 3.....

8!

38 supporters!!!

King K. Rool, Mewtwo, Toad, Ridley, Isaac, Lip, Geno, Roy, Little Mac, Medusa, Palutena, Victini, Starfy, Captain Syrup, Mega Man, Pichu, Paper Mario, Bandanna/Waddle Dee, Waluigi, and Saki Amamiya advance to the Top 20! Look forward to a new thread sometimes tomorrow. Until then, you may continue to post in here and discuss what has recently happened.

D

Deleted member

The only one in the Top 20 I would truly say is a bad choice for Smash 4 is Waluigi. While I feel as Geno and Captain Syrup would be better off switched with more worthy candidates (although I do like them), I have no qualms with them being in the Top 20.

Very interested to see what the final round will bring and how the competition for the Top 5 turns out (although I would not be surprised if it was the same line-up).

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Meh, I may not vote in the second round, it's going to be pretty predictable about who's going to get in the Top 5.

Shame on people for having Waluigi, Geno, and Pichu. Syrup and Bandana Dee I can forgive.

ajajayjay

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I would have preferred bowser jr even over the likes of king k. rool. the fact that he got beat out by pichu makes me sad.

Dr. Hengelhoffer

Smash Rookie
Meh, I may not vote in the second round, it's going to be pretty predictable about who's going to get in the Top 5.

Shame on people for having Waluigi, Geno, and Pichu. Syrup and Bandana Dee I can forgive.
No, rather shame people for having Toad and Pichu. What a bummer that Banjo Kazooie is not in the top 20 -.- affect so few people Bear and Bird? But at least Roy, Isaac and Syrup are in the top 20 :)

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Toad? Geno? Starfy? WALUIGI!? PICHU!!!???? WTF people?
....Whatever.
Why the Toad hating? He's the 2nd best mario character(the best has chortles). He's Iconic,and has had 2 playable appearances outside of the kart and sports games.

I am pleased that of the 5 characters I really care about, Toad, Paper Mario, Starfy, Ray, and Tingle, 3 are in the top 20, and the other 2 were in the top 40.

Also, can you release the final round 1 vote count?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wow! Muddy Mole got 62nd place! Nice job Muddy supporters out there!

But I am happy that most of my hopefuls made the Top 20:

King K. Rool, Mewtwo, Toad, Ridley, Isaac, Little Mac, Medusa, Victini, Starfy, and Mega Man. That's 10 out of my 15. All that's missing is Ghirahim, Shulk, Mii, Muddy Mole, and Samurai Goroh.

Overall, I think this list is pretty accurate. I still am not liking Pichu and Waluigi making it over those who are more worthy, such as Goroh for example.

Metal Mania1321

Smash Journeyman
The only reason I'm against Toad, Starfy, and Waluigi is because I can't imagine a moveset for any of them. Not to mention Starfy, Waluigi, and Geno are not important to Nintendo history, at all. Another point against Starfy is he was a pitiful excuse for an Assist Trophy in Brawl. Also, Pichu would just be a Pikachu clone again. He was only put in Melee to advertise Gold, Silver, and Crystal. He will not be returning for SSB4. Hope I didn't offend anybody.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
The only reason I'm against Toad, Starfy, and Waluigi is because I can't imagine a moveset for any of them. Not to mention Starfy, Waluigi, and Geno are not important to Nintendo history, at all. Another point against Starfy is he was a pitiful excuse for an Assist Trophy in Brawl. Also, Pichu would just be a Pikachu clone again. He was only put in Melee to advertise Gold, Silver, and Crystal. He will not be returning for SSB4. Hope I didn't offend anybody.
Toad supporters right here on smashboards have made no less than 4 different movesets for Toad. I've made sets for starfy and Waluigi. I've made a moveset for a Goomba. anything is possible.

Viper666

Smash Rookie
Sonic characters that should be on super smash bros 4

Sonic the hedgehog
shadow the hedgehog
Knuckles The Ecihdna

D

Deleted member

Sonic the hedgehog
shadow the hedgehog
Knuckles The Ecihdna
Sorry, but it's already too late to vote here. You'll have to go to Top 20 Roster Candidates and pick for someone out of the 20 that made it.

Viper666

Smash Rookie
megaman

megaman is not a nintendo character he's from capcom the same issue with ''SNAKE''=Koonami character not nintendo neither one should be on here

Viper666

Smash Rookie
shadow the hedgehog

why is shadow the hedgehog not a canidate smh wow he should definetly be on super smash bros 4

Pichu Fan

Smash Journeyman
why is shadow the hedgehog not a canidate smh wow he should definetly be on super smash bros 4
just like snake and mega man and sonic, shadows not a nintendo character. In brawl sonic and snake where guests, and for the next game you can expect 1-2 more guests from other companies.

:phone:

Top Bottom