• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Amazing Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

justaway12

Smash Master
***RULES***
1. You only get THREE(3) votes per day.
2. You cannot vote twice in a row unless twelve hours have passed since your last vote.
3. Only move one character at a time.
4. You cannot take off characters in the Pit Stop and put them back in the eliminated box or characters box.
5. If someone saves a character for somebody else, the character saved by the person actually posting the list always goes first
6. *MOST IMPORTANT RULE HERE IS TO KEEP POSTING THESE RULES EVERY TIME YOU VOTE.*

***PIT STOP***
1.Yoshi

***CHARACTERS***

***ELIMINATED***
Kirby
Jigglypuff
Toon Link
Luigi
Ness
Pit
Ganondorf
Sonic
Lucas
Squirtle
Link
Game and Watch
King Dedede
Lucario
Mario
Pikachu
Ice Climbers
Peach
Ike
Olimar
Bowser
Captain Falcon
Meta Knight
Wario
Zero Suit Samus
Marth
R.O.B.
Donkey Kong
Charizard
Wolf
Falco
Ivysaur
Pokemon Trainer
Fox
Zelda
Snake
Sheik
Samus
Diddy Kong

WOOT! WOOT! It's fun to decide.
Sorry, Roach :(

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Awwww Man Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Yall.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well this time Im not that pissed. Its nice to know that kirby came in second and zombie didnt interfere with the end of the game... TOP TWO TAKE THAT BIATCHES

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
i had an idea to create a mario kart wii amazing race. (would give underappreciated characters a chance) Anyone want me 2 do that? If i get positive responses i might start it. If i don't then i won't.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
i had an idea to create a mario kart wii amazing race. (would give underappreciated characters a chance) Anyone want me 2 do that? If i get positive responses i might start it. If i don't then i won't.
Good idea!!!
Saving Luigi and his Baby form is a must!! :bee:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I dunno two amazing races at the sme time... if you make one is there any possible concivable way I could help the game out though. I tried for the vg heros but bionic already had it... I just love the game sooooo much Id love to improve the amazing race community

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
ok, i'll make it then! This will be my first time creating 1 so let me know if i'm missing anything!

Update: its up now!

sammy p

Smash Lord
I'm taking about Mario, Luigi and Peach and everyone in top 19

Except Pit
[/QUOTE]

WAAAAT???????

good idea atomic!!! youll definitly see me there!!

Good idea!!!
Saving Luigi and his Baby form is a must!! :bee:
AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and congrats to the final 3!!!! i want everyone to know..... i woulda totally saved jiggly just to shake things up!!! HAHAHA...... HA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom