• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Character Betting Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
WHOO! That was one long title. Alright so this game is inspired by Taddara's Melee Betting Game. I will post up 2-4 characters and I will make the match and record the results. Sometimes THERE WILL BE TEAMS! You all start with 1000 points. If you run out of points then you will be eliminated. If you dont vote for three times in a row you will also be eliminated. But if there is an extenuating circumstance that you cannot vote then tell me. I will make an accommodation. I will make all the characters level nine, otherwise I say something else... I think thats all... anyways here is the first match

FIGHTERS:

1.Mario
2.Kirby
3. Ice Climbers
4. Pikachu

Items: All (high)

Stock: 10

I also forgot to mention, there will be a Dog Town for the top dogs (3 people with the most points, I couldnt come up with an original idea for that so forgive me)... I got nothing else I think so yeah..... begin

btw I just know Carzy will be one of the people in the Dog Town

Results will be posted hmmmm......... lets make it in two days at 6pm E.T.
EDIT: Forgot they will be fighting in Corneria

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
75 on mario, nana always screws it over. shoots ice blocks when should be recovering, then gets gimped lolol

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
everything from now till forever on pichu here just like when I play brawl. woah freakin acid trip man the words.

I may hate the game but if you want me to be to good I will. But I don't know what the brawl cpu players are like you I could in threoy lose. which is funny because i,m a winner and that's why I picked pichu.

YOu could make things fun by making it so you could buy sigs and stuff.

Hey please reply

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
everything from now till forever on pichu here just like when I play brawl. woah freakin acid trip man the words.

I may hate the game but if you want me to be to good I will. But I don't know what the brawl cpu players are like you I could in threoy lose. which is funny because i,m a winner and that's why I picked pichu.

YOu could make things fun by making it so you could buy sigs and stuff.

Hey please reply
Buy stuff like..... I can't do sigs. i have no absolute idea how to make a decent one and all the ones I make are horribly ugly. Just look at the one I made and posted at teh sig critique. It was posted pages ago

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hey F*** you stiaght up. you quiter GOd gave you fingers and if you can't give your self the will to create something beautiful for even yourself. YOu may not know how to start or even why. but you can do it as long as you don't stop the amazing pictures you can make and that's why I said F*** you because you are stopping a good feeling about yourself and art.

And the mind is your limit not perfect.

Heck when I played as pichu I didn't know any of his flaws not even the self hurt thing.(the part when people figure out oh no this means I have to try) I was like F*** whatever, I learned tthe basics and stuff and at the time pichu had one used move nair. I started thinking up tatics different uses like upair= nair and it has more range. hmm. I still have no clue where pichu is going, but I,m going to do great things because I know the truth.

nice socks and do you think I should join the games

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I inspired myself to the poin t where I can't give up. I have seen a beautiful world in a world of pain. I may be crazy as F*** but I can be pretty inspirering. So would you like me to join the game yes or no or I won't play

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
when the betting game was played in 2003, there was a rule that the maximum bet of a match was 10000 points. This was a good rule because then the points would not get out of hand, and that players ranking low would not be discouraged from such an overwhelming amount of points the guy in 1st place had. the people in dgtown would have an unfair advantage because they have more points to bet, and this would make it easy for them to stay high. so with the new rule, more players will join at later times feeling that it is not too late to join and they still have a chance to getting a high ranking. When i made the betting game, I forgot this rule, and by the time that i realized that the points were getting out of hand, it was too late because it wouldnt have been fair to the players.

anyway i think that this is a good rule and that you should include it in your new game, roach. The game will be a lot more fun because that competing drive among players will increase, making this game more competitive than hopeless.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
um... what's the point reward spread? If it's the same as the melee one (1st gets 3x, 2nd gets 2x, 3rd gets 1x, last loses his bet), then I put 500 on Pikachu. If only first place wins, then I put 25 on Pikachu.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Sorry guys. Lots of stuff on my schedule, I dont wanna bore you on the details.

Results:

1st Kirby
2nd Ice Climbers
3rd Pikachu
4th Mario

Yall shouldve seen it. All those who bet all on pikachu almost lost it all. Pikachu was about to die when the smash ball came out, he did his Down B, got it, and used it. Lets just say Mario got UberServed with his volt tackle. Ice Climbers were about to win, but the smash ball came out again and kirby got it. He did his Chef Kirby and he pwned the ice climbers. I mean they were falling but Nana had already died and Popo had nothing to grab on..... and Nana screwed him over again.

Anyways the standings:

Standings:

Sammy P-1500
DDRMocha-1000
Nicholas1024-1000
Metaknave-1000
BlueYoshi-1000
Atomic Yoshi-925
Mars16-975
Justaway12-0 PLAYER ONE ELIMINATED!
Spelignfial-0 PLAYER TWO ELIMINATED!

Wow no one trusts kirby.... thats sad

Dog Town starts next match, points are spread like the melee betting game, and I agree with Taddara. There is a 10000 limit point rule

EDIT: Forgot next match

Fighters:
Metaknight
Metaknight
Metaknight
Metaknight

Items: ON (high)
Place: Yoshi's Island (brawl)

When: on Tuesday 7PM E.T.

Yes you know what this is: The very first broken tag team match! Who will win? Who knows!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
All or nothing. Bet 1000 and if the team wins then you get 1000. If you lose you lose 1000... get it?(btw I used 1000 as an example, you do not need to actually bet all your points)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You dont have to bet it all. I pointed that out when I told the rules. Also why do you bet so little? I mean 1 point?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Alright guys Im really sorry. I know I havent been keeping up on my promise to post the results up lately. I have this big project, a ****load of homework, a terrible tiredness, and now I am involved in this guitar hero tourney. And my internet got disconnected on Wednesday. Anyways Im back on and sorry for the inconvenience.

Results

Metaknight x 2
Metaknight x 2

You shouldve seen it. It was red metaknight vrs blue metaknight. The red metaknight was gonna win but suddenly tingle came out of this trophy and he sent golden hammers flying everywhere. Blue metaknight got one and destroyed red metaknight.

Anyways the standings

Standings:

DOG TOWN:
Sammy P- 1700
Metaknave-1400
BlueYoshi-1100

Participants:
Nicholas1024-1000
Atomic Yoshi-850
Mars16-975

I dont think Ill do another team match soon. I dont think people liked the matchup I put up

Next Match:

1) Pit
2) Wario
3) Yoshi
4) Mario

Time: 10 Stock
Place: Yoshi's Island (brawl version)
Items: On (high, All explosives and hammers off)
Results will be posted in two days from now

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well... it was the same matchup on both teams. If it were something like two metaknights vs two snakes (or something different), then it would have probably gone better.

As for this one, 600 on Wario.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well atleast I didnt forget this time

Results:

1. Wario
2. Yoshi
3. Mario
4. Pit

Yoshi was about to win but Wario used his mega fart and beat him... lulz beaten by a fart

Next match:

Peach
Luigi
IceClimbers
Bowser

Items: Off
Place: Wario Ware Inc.
When: Two days from now at 8PM ET

Standings:

DOG TOWN:
Sammy P- 1700
BlueYoshi-1700
Metaknave-1400

Participants:
Nicholas1024-1000
Atomic Yoshi-1000
Mars16-975

sammy p

Smash Lord
oh my god, i would have TOTALLY bet pit on that last matchup!!! good thing i didnt!
ill take 1000 on luigi! i trust my green goof!

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
don't i have 1600 points, since i had 850 then bet 250 on wario and he won. If i got cheated i'll be upset.:mad: Anyway, 800 on weegee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom