• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Character Hit & Give

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasai

Smash Journeyman
IC 24
Kirby 30
Lucario 23 +1
Lucas 25
Ness 12 -1
Yoshi 26

==>

*copy this*
IC 24
Kirby 30
Lucario 24
Lucas 25
Ness 11
Yoshi 26
*copy this*

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
IC: 24
Kirby: 28
Lucario: 21
Lucas:26
Ness: 11
Yoshi: 29

Ice Climbers was given an extra point from kyu to charizard. Got rid of it.

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
IC: 25
Kirby: 28
Lucario: 20
Lucas: 26
Ness: 9 -
Yoshi: 31 +

I dont see why the Ice Climbers hate us Yoshi supporters so...

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Kirby: 28 -1 = 27
Lucario: 20 +1 = 21
Ness: 9
Yoshi: 31

maybe if you guys didn't have so many alt accounts it would've been ok

Hyprodimus Prime

Smash Cadet
Kirby: 27
Lucario: 20 + 1 = 21
Ness: 8
Yoshi: 31 - 1 = 30

Edited cuz Tallen snuck a post before me.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
maybe if you guys didn't have so many alt accounts it would've been ok
Or maybe if ya'll would stop accusing us of having alt accounts, instead of just facing the fact that Yoshi has more fan support than you think he does; Skipping over our explanation on why they aren't alts; ganging up on the yoshi users to try and find some faults, mostly false and against only against the Yoshi users, in order to give your characters the upper hand; AND THEN it would be okay.

I have found so many faulty point ya'll guys had bacause some of ya'll kept doing the AM/PM rule. That was done a looong time ago. AND I've countlessly... COUNTLESSLY explained why lego and adamant21, some of these so called alt accounts, are here. I'm NOT SAYING IT ANYMORE! You want to know why they're here. DIG IT UP YOURSELVES!

Yoshi has mains, because we actually like to use him. We KNOW how to use him. We spread the word about this game just like Ekoix.exe did to most of you guys. Ya'll don't like it that we support him? Then ya'll don't have to play this game.

Was that aimed at everyone? no. But it's aimed at alot of people. Because the calm approach doesn't seem to work.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
IC: 26
Kirby: 27 + 1 = 28
Yoshi: 29 - 1 = 28

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
Or maybe if ya'll would stop accusing us of having alt accounts, instead of just facing the fact that Yoshi has more fan support than you think he does; Skipping over our explanation on why they aren't alts; ganging up on the yoshi users to try and find some faults, mostly false and against only against the Yoshi users, in order to give your characters the upper hand; AND THEN it would be okay.

I have found so many faulty point ya'll guys had bacause some of ya'll kept doing the AM/PM rule. That was done a looong time ago. AND I've countlessly... COUNTLESSLY explained why lego and adamant21, some of these so called alt accounts, are here. I'm NOT SAYING IT ANYMORE! You want to know why they're here. DIG IT UP YOURSELVES!

Yoshi has mains, because we actually like to use him. We KNOW how to use him. We spread the word about this game just like Ekoix.exe did to most of you guys. Ya'll don't like it that we support him? Then ya'll don't have to play this game.

Ahem..

RANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANT
Kirby: 28+1=29
Lucas: 27
Ness: 7 + 1 = 8
Yoshi: 27-1=26

The last fourm I was on, the last standers had 70 or somthing health >.>

Kasai

Smash Journeyman
The points are all messed up (and down to 137.

Last page, between charizard --> Yoshiunity , Lucario lost a a point. From Tallen --> Hyprodimus Prime he lost another. And ness lost a point from Tallen --> Prime. So it should be Lucario +2 and Ness +1. Adding my points for today,

Kirby: 29
Lucario: 23 +1
Ness: 9 -1
Yoshi: 26

==>

Lucario: 24
Yoshi: 26

^^^ this is the official one atm and it's back up to 140 points.

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
Ahem..

RANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANT
Kirby: 28+1=29
Ness: 7 + 1 = 8
Yoshi: 27-1=26

The last fourm I was on, the last standers had 70 or somthing health >.>
You know what? you are an ignonrant idiot, like every other smasher who thinks they know more about Yoshi than the mains. You are at the wrong place.

Sonic: Gamefaqs is that way, Sonofthesky

hit: Lucas
give: Yoshi

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
You know what? you are an ignonrant idiot, like every other smasher who thinks they know more about Yoshi than the mains. You are at the wrong place.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/characters/images/sonic/sonic.jpg

Sonic: Gamefaqs is that way, Sonofthesky

hit: Lucas
give: Yoshi
No prob man. I doubt he even read it. We'll hear "Yoshi mains are winning only because of alt accounts" again. Screw them if they choose to ignore our proof.

It really doesn't matter because we're still playing by board time. and Board time doesn't lie.
Dude? You know that people can change the board time to their timezone right?

I added Pidgey14's vote.

Yoshi: 27

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
But Sundance Kid there does seem a little suspicious...he joined two weeks back and over half of his posts are here...

Kirby: 30 +
Lucas: 25
Ness: 6 -
Yoshi: 29

JJ259

Smash Apprentice
Kirby: 30
Lucario: 24 +1
Ness: 5 -1
Yoshi: 30

==>

Lucario: 25
Ness: 4

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Lucario: 24 +1
Ness: 5 -1

==>

Lucario: 25
Ness: 4
Sorry dude. You can only post once per day.

Ness: 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom