• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Character Hit & Give

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Ok how bout we stop this game in 10 posts time? Whoever has the most points by then wins.

Kirby 64
Yoshi 78

So yeah Kirby REALLY needs a miracle to win this now.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Ok from the look of the points with 5 posts to go Kirby has no chance of winning so Yoshi wins by default :chuckle:.
Let's start a new game then.
As much as I would want Yoshi to win, That doesn't seem fair to the Kirby voters. We should still keep this going so it's fair to them. If we are going to beat them. it should be fair and square. No agreed on anything so we can't do that anyway. Sorry.

It's still on guys.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
As much as I would want Yoshi to win, That doesn't seem fair to the Kirby voters. We should still keep this going so it's fair to them. If we are going to beat them. it should be fair and square. No agreed on anything so we can't do that anyway. Sorry.

It's still on guys.
It's gonna take forever to get Kirby down to 0. Besides we settled on a draw in one game back in 2006.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
It's gonna take forever to get Kirby down to 0. Besides we settled on a draw in one game back in 2006.
Yeah, but no one decided it this time. If you want to do this, than you'll have to get a lot of approvals. I wouldn't mind if Yoshi wins won out of that decision. I just don't think it's fair for the Kirby voters to get shafted like that.

Frown

poekmon
Let's say that there are 8 people who vote for Yoshi and 6 people who vote for Kirby. Kirby will lose two points each day, and it will take less than a month to finish this game.

Defender

Smash Rookie
Kirby: 56-1=55
Yoshi: 84+1=85

Easy copy version:

Kirby: 55
Yoshi: 85

Yoshi has picked up roughly 5 votes since this time yesterday, so he could win in 11 more days; however, if things took that long with no real excitement, would the end even be that exciting? To finish things up, we could have a three day showdown which could begin at midnight [Eastern Time] on July 1st with the victor being the one with the most points at the end of that time. To prevent this problem from occuring in future hit and gives, it could become standard practice to set a time limit for them.

JJ259

Smash Apprentice
Ok I'm gonna skip Coolish because he added 1 to kirby and added 2 to yoshi....

going off Masterart's,

Kirby 57
Yoshi 83

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
I'm counting Coolish vote. Just taking away the accidental point he gave to Yoshi. It's a mistake that happens a lot. Plus I'm adding my vote.

Kirby: 54
Yoshi: 86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom