• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Final Video Presentation: Dec. 15

The time has come: "Catch the final video presentation dedicated to Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U on Dec. 15 at 2 p.m. PT. Masahiro Sakurai will provide details on Cloud and more in this worldwide broadcast." This will be the final Smash presentation we receive according to this official Nintendo announcement.

Outside of Cloud, what will be covered in the direct? Will we learn about the Smash Ballot at last? New stages? Costumes? Does this mean that we will soon enter the era of the final patch? Start the speculation in the comments below and stay tuned for any breaking updates on the presentation!

Comments

Honestly I hope most of all that Sakurai clarifies if he plans to keep going or not. I can't deal with "BUT THEY CAN ALWAYS PAY HIM TO DO MORE DLC!" up until Smash 5.
Agreed.

Like I said, even the Mii costumes are hugely profitable, and SSB amiibos are, I'm sure, HUGE sellers so I'd think Nintendo would keep adding characters for that reason alone.

If no new characters, I hope for at least balance updates and stages.

Last edited:
Might as well share my two cents.

1.- This is the last video related to SSB4U/3DS

2.- DLC might still come, except it'll just be Mii costumes. Stages at MOST.

3.- Would still love to see Mike from Startropics, or more realistically, Simon Belmont. Ryu Hayabusa or Joe Musashi would be dope too.

4.- Balance patches might come too.

After this, I can only picture the team getting smaller and smaller until it's finally over.

P.S.
5.- I think the final DLC lineup will consist of:

Cloud (immidieately available)
Wolf + Snake + Ballot winner (january/february something)

Hard for me to believe there'll be more than one winner but I bet if there are two, one of them will be more relevant to Japan.

WOW! This is an end of an era! 13 months of DLC-velopment.
Can't wait to give Cloud a good thrashing; I still think that Wolf seems to be the most likely returning veteran, but I honestly don't care who it is.

One thing I don't like about the announcement is the fact that none of the DLC fighters have custom special attacks, nor have the reveal trailers been added to the Movies section. I hope they both get fixed before the end of development.

If not I have half a mind to try and build some customs!

OH FOR THE LOVE OF JEHOVAH AND ALL HOLY THINGS ABOVE

:wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf:
I think it's more appropriate to say "For the love of Jenovah" instead considering the Cloud update we will be getting lol.

I'm not expecting much. Samurai thanking us for buying content, his thoughts on SSB4, maybe information regarding the end game for Smash. Maybe the ballot winner announcement. Also, remaining Amiibos as well as the last wave of Mii costumes. And if we are lucky, a new stage to end on a good note.

As for any new characters, I honestly can't think of any other characters that are really deserving of being that last character. Sure, Wolf, Ice Climbers, and Dnake would all be welcomed veterans and Chorus Men, King K. Rool, Impa, Paper Mario, etc would be great additions but do they have that pop factor that makes the last reveal memorable?

And for 3rd party characters - we have 3 of the most iconic 1990's mascots as well as the most iconic fighting/RPG game mascot. I'm totally fine with Cloud being the last character added to this roster. The amount of hype/buzz/salt from his reveal was legendary.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who hopes the characters aren't king k rool, shovel night, or Shante? Lol. Regardless of who's in the game tho this is gonna be hype af

They're totally going to need to put the most recently revealed Pokkén fighter in Smash in order to bolster the hype for its Wii U release. Oh, that fighter is Sceptile? That pokémon that me and many other people tirelessly supported during the ballot, arguably making him the most voted for character in his franchise? That makes too much sense not to happen!

Disclaimer: I don't really believe that. It's mostly just wishful thinking.

If they don't announce Geno, I'm gonna riot. This is his chance. It's now or never.
I hate to say it, but I don't know how much hope Geno has (if any).

One of the other key reasons the Ice Climbers were cut is that Sakurai has said that he doesn't plan to include characters that "have no future". :\

Technically, that would kill the chances of a whole bunch of characters, but we'll see how much the poll means against the "future clause", I guess...

I hate to say it, but I don't know how much hope Geno has (if any).

One of the other key reasons the Ice Climbers were cut is that Sakurai has said that he doesn't plan to include characters that "have no future". :\

Technically, that would kill the chances of a whole bunch of characters, but we'll see how much the poll means against the "future clause", I guess...
It should be noted though that the comment of characters with no future was not made in relation to the Ice Climbers, they just happened to be in the same interview. Also Sakurai tried EVERYTHING to get the Ice Climbers working on the 3DS, but it just wasn't possible. The truth of the matter is was that it was impossible to get the Ice Climbers working without extending development time, it had nothing to do with their series.

Last edited:
D
Also Sakurai tried EVERYTHING to get the Ice Climbers working on the 3DS, but it just wasn't possible. The truth of the matter is was that it was impossible to get the Ice Climbers working without extending development time, it had nothing to do with their series.
Even if people would stop hating on the 3DS version, 8-Player Smash is NOT working with them (and splitting them up results in a boring moveset and a lost gimmick).

Even if people would stop hating on the 3DS version, 8-Player Smash is NOT working with them (and splitting them up results in a boring moveset and a lost gimmick).
Sakurai said he fixed a flaw in the game recently on a Twitter post, saying it had been something of a "big struggle" for a long time, so I can take a huge guess at what that might be.

Will post my Nintendo Direct hype comment later, I guess..

People still asking for Snake even though he's honestly impossible. He's too mature for Smash 4 and before you say he was in Brawl, Brawl was Teen rated while Smash 4 is rated E10. You can tone down an M rated character for a Teen rating but trying to tone them down for E10 just won't turn out well. Anyways I'm excited for the presentation, hope it's worth it.
In my opinion, Super Smash Bros. Brawl could've easily been Entertainment Software Review Board (ESRB)-rated "Everyone 10+" with all of the adults, teenagers, and children that have been playing the game (not to mention that Super Smash Bros. 4 has more content descriptors than Brawl); maybe standards were more stringent back in 2007-2008.. Although, I guess that the primary triggers were Solid Snake's weaponry (particular weaponry, which some people say merit an automatic Teen rating for the game in question that they feature in), the "semi-suggestive" Metal Gear codecs for the Shadow Moses Island stage, and/or Tabuu's impalement of Master Hand with the "Chains of Light" threads during a Subspace Emissary cutscene, seeing as how Wario essentially made it intact into Super Smash Bros. 4 with no real ratings qualms other than content descriptors. In any case, the ratings are largely subjective anyway, and if they mattered so much, Nintendo might as well aim for their typical "Everyone" rating.

What's type 0 have to do with anything? That doesn't make Cloud an M rated character at all and being in Portable Ops isn't a problem because that's TEEN rated, if you didn't see it I said "You can tone down an M rated character for a Teen rating but trying to tone them down for E10 just won't turn out well." By won't work out well I mean they'll have to be censored to hell and back in an E10 game. I assume he didn't have any of his guns and didn't smoke, etc when he showed up in those 2 E rated games. Heck look at Brawl, no guns whatsoever which meant no CQC which is Snakes unique fighting style. If he couldn't have guns in a teen game then in an E10 one he probably won't be allowed any real military weapons so that's means no grenades, no C4s, no missile launcher and more. Lol all he'll have left is just some punches, kicks and Cypher (his up B)
Well, Brawl did have the Ray Gun item and the various partially-realistic Blasters of Fox, Falco, and Wolf, although since they shoot out "lasers", I guess their classification can be arguable.. In any case, even if there were potential difficulties in Solid Snake's implementation due to "ratings concerns", nothing is stopping his "downloadable-content (DLC) pack" from being rated separately from the Super Smash Bros. 4 core game product, as the ESRB specfically has a provision that permits downloadable content to be assigned a different rating from the core product. Seeing as the Super Smash Bros. series already has 2 Teen-rated installments under its belt (although people surmise that Super Smash Bros. Melee could have snagged an "Everyone 10+" rating if said rating had existed back in 2000-2001), a Teen-rated DLC pack should hardly be an issue.

The distinction between the "Everyone 10+" and "Teen" ratings seems to be blurred a lot these days, so I doubt that there will be difficulty in "toning down" Solid Snake if the same method used in Brawl's development is re-used. Still, nothing is definitive until Solid Snake actually joins the Super Smash Bros. 4 roster and the ESRB actually assigns a rating (which is more of a guideline in itself rather than legally enforced), so who knows what may happen.

EDIT: Also (thanks to post #4), for what it's worth, the 2005 Shadow the Hedgehog videogame with an infamously gun-centric Shadow the Hedgehog managed to receive an "Everyone 10+" ESRB rating, so make of that what you will... :laugh:

Last edited:
Sakurai said he fixed a flaw in the game recently on a Twitter post, saying it had been something of a "big struggle" for a long time, so I can take a huge guess at what that might be.
Ehh? Looking through Sora_Sakurai on twitter I don't see anything like that. Just the one where he says he thinks he fulfilled a fairly difficult request.

Ehh? Looking through Sora_Sakurai on twitter I don't see anything like that. Just the one where he says he thinks he fulfilled a fairly difficult request.
"It was hard to get the rights for this character, but it seems many people want him in so I worked to make it happen."

Last edited:
My prediction:

To start out the video, a brief timeline of all the smash games. Then, a trailer for :wolf:, then Sakurai comes in, talks about things, etc. Cloud and Wolf are talked about, the new game modes for both versions are shown. Another trailer is shown, then an analysis is shown.
I can't think of much else.:happysheep:

Source: 2012 Jackson-Hewitt "Steve" Commercial

NINTENDO DIRECT HYPE! But honestly, why does Nintendo (and related subsidiaries) like to announce hype-inducing news during Final Exam weeks? XD First it was Pokemon OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire coming out of nowhere, and now this Super Smash Bros. 4 announcement.. :laugh: I hope people who have to take finals can navigate to the video presentation without encountering unwarranted spoilers, though..

And dat wording. :rotfl: One could interpret it as the last "Nintendo Direct video presentation dedicated to Super Smash Bros. (4)" (in which future Nintendo Directs could still feature small snippets of Super Smash Bros. (4) news) or last video presentation of any sort pertinent to news for Super Smash Bros. 4, period.. Then again, rather than releasing videos, Nintendo could always send out a tweet/press release or something chock full of new characters in the vein of "Hey, gaiz, all of your SSB4 wishes are coming true - Ridley, Isaac (Golden Sun), King K.Rool, Wolf, Solid Snake, Bomberman, Chibi-Robo, Inkling, Shantae, Shovel Knight, stage-hazard toggle, All-Star Versus Mode - the whole gamut!" Admittedly, videos seem to be more hype-worthy though, in terms of dispensing news..

Nice reaching, someone didnt know that was a FF7 reference?
Lol; I later learned that it was a Final Fantasy 7 reference (as I haven't played Final Fantasy 7 before and was not clued in via the accompanying music of "Opening - Bombing Mission").. Then again, it seemed like a lot of people were expecting a veteran announcement at that point (mainly Wolf, since Star Fox: Zero is due for release soon..although it kinda got delayed..?), and I myself was like "STAR FOX..?!" prior to the Final Fantasy logo cue..

Don't start people down the road of thinking this. While you're technically correct, I feel they wouldn't just use other Directs to announce new Smash stuff. If they say this is the last one, I guarantee it means Smash is going out with a bang.

Sakurai's not going to be working on Sm4sh forever. If he says this isn't the end, fine, but if he does, don't theorize new stuff because it probably isn't happening. They keep saying how this is the final Smash presentation. They wouldn't do that if this wasn't the finale.
True; the apparent emphasis of the word "FINAL" makes it seems like Super Smash Bros. 4 in-game content news will go out with a bang (as it should - characters, stages, modes, Mii costumes, features, and all) as opposed to splintering content and sprinkling it throughout future Directs, although part of me is depressed that it may be ending so soon, right after the ballot ended.. :( Super Smash Bros. 5, if it ever exists, will be a hurdle in itself (especially regarding regaining rights to guest characters and overall relevancy of each roster character). I suppose that it's unfeasible to continue Super Smash Bros. 4 development indefinitely, though, so as much as I would hope for Nintendo to change its mind in the near future should SSB4 DLC "terminate" this Tuesday, going out with a "bang" would be fitting..

Until they actually say "There will be no more Smash news", I'm not ruling out more Smash news in the future as part of other Directs. IIRC there's only been two specific Smash directs (this one, and the one where Ryu/Roy was announced) and all the other Smash news has been part of the regular Directs.

It makes sense if they don't want to make Smash 4 a major focus moving forward...after all the game is a year old now and they don't necessarily want it stealing the spotlight from their other new games coming out. But I'd say it's definitely possible we'll be seeing more Smash news in the normal Directs, even if it's only small updates like new Mii costumes or balance patches.
Yeah, the wording is actually very clear on that:
"Catch the final video presentation dedicated to Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U on Dec. 15 at 2 p.m. PT. Masahiro Sakurai will provide details on Cloud and more in this worldwide broadcast."

This doesn't rule out anything for the future of SSB4 DLC, just that it'll happen in other Nintendo directs, just like Cloud's announcement did.

If this was the END of all DLC, I'm sure they'd tell us that instead.
True; I'm holding out for either when it is definitively stated that "This will be the end of Super Smash Bros. 4 downloadable content" (or something along those lines) or if Nintendo just relents and simply doesn't provide DLC for a long period of time without explicitly confirming the end (say a year+); I would prefer the former scenario, though.

As for any new characters, I honestly can't think of any other characters that are really deserving of being that last character. Sure, Wolf, Ice Climbers, and Dnake would all be welcomed veterans and Chorus Men, King K. Rool, Impa, Paper Mario, etc would be great additions but do they have that pop factor that makes the last reveal memorable?

And for 3rd party characters - we have 3 of the most iconic 1990's mascots as well as the most iconic fighting/RPG game mascot. I'm totally fine with Cloud being the last character added to this roster. The amount of hype/buzz/salt from his reveal was legendary.
True - aside from Ridley and King K. Rool, the only people I can think of who can surpass Ryu and Cloud in terms of maximizing "final presentation hype/reactions" are:
-someone non-Nintendo (either exclusively or via an owned subsidiary), stemming outright from Sony or Microsoft (maybe Banjo and Kazooie for the latter company, with Rare being owned by Microsoft at the moment)
-someone who did not specifically originate from videogames yet is still strongly associated with them (such as James Bond of GoldenEye 64 who has been mentioned for consideration; Agumon of Digimon with the various Tamagotchi-esque toys and is affiliated with Bandai/Namco-Bandai; and/or Dragon Ball's Goku with the many Dragon Ball Z: Budokai installments, Dragon Ball's overall notoriety and influence, and the sheer amount of excitement/vitriol that would occur :seuss:)

Otherwise, the Super Smash Bros. roster has seem to have exhausted Nintendo's "heavy-hitters", although I would presume that plenty of fitting candidates still remain..

----------------

VETERAN CHARACTERS:

As for my own hopes for the upcoming DLC pack aside from Final Fantasy stuff, I really hope that:

-Solid Snake can return voiced by David Hayter (although the issues with Hideo Kojima's apparent departure and Konami's actions regarding gaming in general and its employees really just tarnish the whole outlook..)

-Ice Climbers somehow returning (even if just on Wii U alone - in my opinion, their inclusion alone trumps the concept of "game-version parity")

-Wolf's return, if we must have a returning clone of some sort. Out of all the clones/semi-clones that haven't returned yet, I would rather half Wolf than Young Link or Pichu, whose roles I feel are better filled by Toon Link and Pikachu, respectively. Despite all of them having cloney-looking special attacks, at least Wolf diversifies a little with his non-special attacks (but Young Link's milk taunt should return somehow.. ;_;7). And even though I don't play as Wolf much, he's at least deserving of better than a downgrade to an odd-looking Fox alternate costume.. >_>

-I'm ambivalent on Squirtle and Ivysaur. While I hate discarding unique movesets, Greninja filled my "Water Pokemon" niche nicely.. Ivysaur was a perfect representation of Pokemon's Grass type (utilizing leaves, seeds, powders, vines, and photosynthetic light-energy manipulation, being quadrupedal to boot).. I guess they would just look out of place next to the other fully-evolved Pokemon (at least Pikachu and Jigglypuff have the excuse of being influenced from the Pokemon anime via Ash Ketchum's overpowered Pikachu and the obnoxious Jigglypuff that just didn't evolve for some reason).. Blastoise's playable inclusion would probably work well, especially being a nicely-sized counterpart to Charizard. And if you include Pikachu, Charizard, and Blastoise, it just seems wrong to leave Venusaur out, but being more bulky than Ivysaur, it seems like Venusaur would play more awkwardly than Ridley would if it retained Ivysaur's Brawl moveset..then again, size shouldn't matter, and Masahiro Sakurai's development team have done wonders in terms of character inclusion, so let's go!

TL;DR - if we can get Solid Snake, Ice Climbers, Wolf, and maybe Squirtle/Blastoise and Ivysaur/Venusaur back, Super Smash Bros. 4 will be perfect veteran-wise (ignoring the tinkering with veteran movesets). Possibly salvage Young Link's milk taunt somehow.

NEWCOMER CHARACTERS:

Out of all existing videogame characters and considering Ridley as invalid, I feel that King K. Rool has the most plausible chance for inclusion, given:
-his franchise's under-representation in Super Smash Bros. (although that shouldn't be the only factor - but regardless of the ease of making clones and Fire Emblem: Awakening's sole success (that at most should merit 1 character, given the amount of viable Fire Emblem games), Donkey Kong having less characters than Fire Emblem is a bit troublesome, especially in regards to length of franchise existence and franchise profitability)
-his contributions to videogaming as a whole (primarily Donkey Kong Country).
-regarding individuality: succinctly, he is a CRAZY GREEN KING CROCODILE WITH CANNONBALLS WHO RUMBLES WITH MONKEYS (and sings, too!). What's not to like?

Isaac - I can see how Golden Sun would seem like one of a myriad of those "obscure role-playing-game (RPG) franchises" and I guess I'm biased by playing the first 2 games of the series so far, but he just seems like a perfect candidate for Super Smash Bros. with so much moveset potential! He may not be that much of a Nintendo heavy-hitter, but his series helped the Game Boy Advance trudge along... Not to mention that some more earth-based attacks in Super Smash Bros. would be nice! And so much amazing music and locales!

The implementation of Inkling just begs creativity, and now would be the best time to include such a character, with all the Splatoon hype and Splatoon itself proving its worth as a game in less than a year.

Bomberman would be a nice retro character and would likely have an interesting playstyle (at least if based off of Super Smash Flash 2, Version 0.9), and he just seems like one of those characters that has reliably always been there in videogaming...

Banjo-Kazooie - Amidst Rare's reduced prominence these days, including these guys would nicely hearken back to the Nintendo 64 days.

Agumon - Okay, seriously, Namco-Bandai has not one but two opportunities (Super Smash Bros. 4 and Pokken Tournament) to let the long-awaited "Pokemon vs. Digimon" crossover be realized! Although I would presume that the Digimon anime is more notable, Agumon would be a nice "Tamagotchi-esque" representative", and the Digimon World games seem like modest successes. I'm hoping Gabumon (rival rule), Terriermon (chromatic rule, being the green to Agumon's red and Gabumon's blue; and excellent Digimon: Battle Spirit moveset/design concept), Myotismon/Impmon (villain rule), and Ryo/Justimon (higher videogame affiliation compared to others) get included at some point, but I'll settle with just getting Digimon's foot in the door for Super Smash Bros.!

Sora - Similar to Isaac, he has loads of moveset potential and seems implementable in Super Smash Bros. (alternate costumes and more), and at least has a very unique-shaped sword! Plus, if Cloud can make it in, Kingdom Hearts has an edge, and it gives a pseudo-excuse to include some of the more innovative content from Disney!

Sonic characters: At some point, I feel like Tails and Knuckles will have to be included in the roster eventually; they make the perfect trio with Sonic (speed, flight, strength) and typically tag along! :grin: They also seem to be able to play uniquely (especially Tails). Dr. Eggman is imposing and seems like his inclusion would be warranted to match the various other franchise villains in Super Smash Bros, possibly having a unique playstyle with his stature and machines.. With Shadow, I'm fine with him being an alternate costume, although his powers seem like they could provide unique play as well..

Chibi-Robo, and Sukapon: Both seem like nice "obscure/minor franchise" characters that can fit. Chibi-Robo has a few games under his belt, wide unique moveset potential, great Super Smash Flash 2 implementation, and is just so darn cute! Sukapon is already interesting with his strange limbless look and derives from Nintendo's first fighting game of Joy Mech Fight, a "key historical Nintendo point" in the same manner as Mr. Game and Watch, Duck Hunt Dog, and R.O.B.

TL;DR: As for newcomers, my top hopes (not really in order) are Ridley, King K. Rool, Isaac (Golden Sun), Inkling, Bomberman, Banjo-Kazooie Agumon, Sora (Kingdom Hearts), Tails, and Knuckles (maybe Dr. Eggman and Shadow), Chibi-Robo, Sukapon. Ridley is my "hope beyond hope/anything can happen" choice, despite Sakurai's opinion on not being able to properly include him.

Black Mage (Super Smash Flash 2 implementation) would be excellent, although I doubt that we're getting 2 Final Fantasy representatives so soon.. Shantae and Shovel Knight (moreso the former) could be good fighters as well..

STAGES:
My hope is that most "veteran" stages can return.. I think some stages are a little redundant due to cloned stage layouts, like having both Battlefield and "Yoshi's Story (Melee)" (ugh but Randall the Cloud is so cute!) or both Sector Z and "Corneria (Melee)", so I'm fine with making slight omissions or instead, some slight diversifying stage layout changes.. Saffron City, Fountain of Dreams (which was practically made for HD consoles), Poke Floats, and Spear Pillar are some of my top hopes for inclusion, although there are so many good stages!

I personally don't care for game-version parity; while I am grateful for a portable version of Super Smash Bros. at all, I would rather have Super Smash Bros. for Wii U be the best game that it can be, since it doesn't cut nearly as many corners as Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS does and is typically used to showcase "Super Smash Bros. 4" anyway. With this, I would like some/all of the "Nintendo 3DS-exclusive" stages to get ported to SSB4-Wii U (especially Pac-Maze, Magicant, Prism Tower, and Gerudo Valley. Sigh..I feel like Pac-Maze was exclusively put into the 3DS version specifically to boost sales, because there is no way that Pac-Land should trump Pac-Maze for SSB4-Wii U inclusion, at least in my opinion.. Granted, I haven't played on Pac-Land yet so I should reserve full judgment, but by mere visuals and "concept" alone, I feel that Pac-Maze is already the superior choice. >_>

Oh, and it would be nice if R.O.B could have his own dedicated Gyromite-themed stage. Also, putting those Dr. Mario-related textures to good use would be nice, especially since they were apparently planned at some point, and the Dr. Mario mini-series would nicely serve as a stage concept (not to mention that the mental minor pain of this incident earlier in 2015 could be allayed :crying:)..

MUSIC
:
Basically, jam in as much music from Super Smash Bros. 64, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl as possible (be they musical compositions/arrangements unique to Super Smash Bros.or ports/remixes of non-Super Smash Bros. game music)! Oh, and if Bomberman were to be included, this Super Smash Flash 2 remix of "Bomberman - Main Theme/Level Theme" would be terrific!

OTHER FEATURES:
All-Star Versus Mode, Stage Hazard toggle, easier obtainment of Custom Move options, Tripping/Pratfall option (for pure silliness/Rule of Funny purposes, as well as Special-Mode matches), English/Japanese voice-option switch for each character that can be tied to name profile, proper Target Test and Board the Platforms and Race to the Finish, Smash Run event/setting customization, customization of "default" loaded/saved Versus game mode settings, certain Alternate Costumes.. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of things, but basically just include all the good stuff of the prior Super Smash Bros. games.. XD
*Oh, and a fix for the character selection screen so that characters are grouped by respective franchises, please (or allow the boxes to be freely arranged by the user)! And include all DLC-character trailers in-game, if possible.. And a proper Title Scream would be nice!

Onwards to Tuesday!

Last edited:
-K.Rool is revealed
-With Bowser, Charizard and now K.Rool, SSB4's name is officially changed to "Sakurai's Home for Morbidly Obese Reptiles"

But seriously, I expect K.Rool because, for some odd reason, Japan seems to LOVE him...

Last edited:
I don't know who that is.
But I love the oldschoolyness of her design.

Is it me or does she look like Mach Rider from her belt up? (I know she isn't since it says "Namco")
She is an anime girl from a game by Namco where she goes around town kicking criminals in the face for harassing little children.

Well, if it wasn't for how sh***y the source I got it from was (not the source itself, but the discussion website sorts its messages horribly), I could put the link up right now. He had a link to the post and, well, it is still pretty vague so there is no need to get too worked up about it.

After all, we got five days, so let's just not shatter peoples' hopes. The 3DS is a pretty capable system, after all, when you have more development time. Also, the New 3DS could very well be the system that houses the Ice Climbers if they do return.

And, let's get real here, Nintendo HAS to push that New 3DS to the consumers somehow. With the new, awesome standard sized model finally being here, with the customizable face-plates and Super Nintendo buttons, people will have more of a reason to buy it now.

Top Bottom