• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / 3DS Info Thread - Risen from the dead by the psychic power of DLC

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
It would be pretty awesome if the Beetle item carries opponents all the way up to a KO... maybe the opponent will need to struggle to get loose from the item.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
That Beetle item looks really cool! I take it that the new Palutena temple stage will be more based off the original NES game rather than Uprising.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
A brilliant KI stage on the Wii U, looking so amazing. And of course, Palutena goodness on the statue! <3

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Lucario is back? Meh... gimme a brand-new Pokemon character already!

Last night, my boyfriend and I were playing Pokemon (him, X; me, Y) and when I looked at the clock and saw that it was really late, I knew that there was a Pic of the Day posted around that time... and saw that Lucario was confirmed. I showed my boyfriend and he was glad to see Lucario in the game because he had Lucario in his party and he liked using Lucario in the game. So I am happy for him... though he probably would love it more if Lucario's Final Smash involved Mega Evolution... because he was just using Mega Lucario in a battle when I showed him.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Lucario is back? Meh... gimme a brand-new Pokemon character already!

Last night, my boyfriend and I were playing Pokemon (him, X; me, Y) and when I looked at the clock and saw that it was really late, I knew that there was a Pic of the Day posted around that time... and saw that Lucario was confirmed. I showed my boyfriend and he was glad to see Lucario in the game because he had Lucario in his party and he liked using Lucario in the game. So I am happy for him... though he probably would love it more if Lucario's Final Smash involved Mega Evolution... because he was just using Mega Lucario in a battle when I showed him.
Down Special is definatly not mega evolve so excellent chance of that being the new one

HUE! Mewtwo deconfirmed! I hope...

Lucario does not hurt mewtwos chances at all you fool mewtwo is another pokemon who presented x and y and not to mention the 3rd movie even though its another mewtwo

Not to mention that pokemon mewtwo and lucario might be confirmed as rivals now due to this being in a magazine

Last edited:

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
WHAT NOW HATERS???!?!?!?

I'm not going to say it...

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Mewtwo is largely unaffected by this.
Frankly, I'm more worried for Pokemon Trainer, the fact that Lucario was confirmed first is very suspicious.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Frankly, I'm more worried for Pokemon Trainer, the fact that Lucario was confirmed first is very suspicious.
I've ben thinking Lucario could be a starter I mean maybe lucario is required unlock mewtwo

I mean beat classic with lucario on BLANK diffculty to unlock mewtwo

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I hope jigglypuff stays. She and pokemon trainer don't play any huge role in either the pokemon games or the anime anymore :(.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I hope jigglypuff stays. She and pokemon trainer don't play any huge role in either the pokemon games or the anime anymore :(.
Well, Red is the main character in the recent anime special, Pokémon Origins. And Jigglypuff has her new fairy type. That is why I think both of them are safe.

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
I honestly think the entire Brawl cast might get in at this moment, the bigger question is whether cut melee characters return.

I'm not a huge Pokemon fan and I don't use Lucario much, but he's a unique fighter with unique strategy required to use him effectively. I'd always rather have that in the game, even if it's not my cup of tea. Now, to wait for Diddy...and Wario.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Smash Thing.png

Here's my new banner. Changed the background from the Battlefield to the normal background, added new characters and so forth. Maybe this for the OP would be better than my previous attempt.​

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Let's hope. There was no Direct this month, which was a huge disappointment in my opinion, so I hope that we get a Direct VERY soon

Gune

Smash Lord
Its not suspicious at all apparently he represents the struggle and hard work of the developers who made the brawl roster so large so im guessing Lucario means something to sakurai or the developers I guess?

turtlelink

Smash Rookie
Woo, my man Lucario is back. One of my fav Pokemon in general. Guess that means no Zoroark then... If they're really planning on bringing in another Pokemon character, it would probably be Mewtwo.

DownWitDaWaveDash

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for offending any of you, I wanted Mewtwo in until Project M brought him in... I'm sure now that if he comes in hes 100% gonna not be as good as that, therefore i dont want him back no more ...

Unless Sakurai decides to copy everything from P:M

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
This thread isn't exactly suited for general talk, so better take it elsewhere.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Lucarios extreme speed special gets an intense buff the more powerful his aura is the father his extreme speed goes

I'm not sure if he's talking about neutral special charge ammount or how much damage he took right now but this is the best buff yet

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
having lucario confirmd raises the chances of mewtwo making it in if anything
lucario was much less likely to make it in than him..
just imo

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Diagla confirmed as a Pokeball Pokemon. Also, through Sakurai's comment and the obviousness of its being a Pokeball Mon, Spear Pillar is basically deconfirmed from returning as a Past Stage.

Top Bottom