• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Matchmakers - MI 2/12/11

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
those mk dittos were lulzy, as lulzy as mk dittos can get

also gifts timing out an mk with diddy was the best thing i saw yesterday

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can't wait to see these vids :). Good stuff lain.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I am going to start compressing the videos tonight and hopefully I can get them all uploaded by tomorrow. There's like 20 something videos so its going to be a little bit.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I guess I'll do shoutouts despite the number of entrants

1: Lain $90- Good stuff winning. Way to ****.
2: Judge $45- I didn't expect you to go MK game 3. ;-; Good stuff with second.
3: Tyrant $27- I like how you remembered me as the guy that Sumer johned about LOL.
4: Ryquaza $18- I didn't really have time to play Snake dittos like you wanted, but I hate that matchup anyway lol.
5: SK- ugh.
5: Tutu- Good stuff in pools and in bracket. Also, Fthrow to Nair and Marth dittos too good.
7: Roller- **** ICs!!!!! Good stuff though lol
7: Obilivion- 35 seconds.
9: Tech- Fun friendlies and nice seeing you again. Your matches take so long LOL.
9: fZk- It was fun finally being able to play you.
9: Sergio- I only got to play one game with you, but good game lol.
13: Gio- Pools curse continues. SD curse continues.
13: Lito- Fun friendlies.
13: WTP- You will have no revenge on Brinstar! Thanks for hosting.
17: Gifts- You're getting better, just keep at it and punish Snake's landings more.

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Guess I shall do Shoutouts as well

1: Lain $90 - Dayyyuuuuummmmm, can't believe no one was watching your MK ditto against Tyrant except for me and Gio.... DAYYYYUUUUMMMM. Go wreak havoc at Pound! Oh and can I have the number for that kid in EL your were telling me about.
2: Judge $45 - Good **** as well, taking out Tyrant and ****** me in pools... although the latter is a little less impressive....
3: Tyrant $27 - It was cool meeting you and its amazing at how hard your MK *****.
5: Tutu - fun friendlies
7: Roller - We didn't get to play, but oh well I'm sure we'll get the opportunity sometime.
7: Obilivion - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHA****ING SNAKES IN THE MOTHA****ING MIDWEST! hahaha but good **** in pools. I'll learn the MU eventually....
9: Tech - Longest, most cautious MK ditto I have ever had in my life....
9: fZk - nice! that is all...
9: Sergio - Pretty good MK, there was no way I was winning that second game after I got stuck under the boat in RC....
13: Gio - SSB64 rapelord
13: Joker - Nice Marth and nice comeback
13: WTP - Falco.... never realized that I actually hated him....

ZTD | TECHnology

SEXY SHOUTOUTS

1: Lain $90 - Love ya baby. GGs in Pools.

2: Judge $45 - I now share your fondness for Latinos after we went to club on Saturday..LOL

3: Tyrant $27 - Nice seeing you again. MI too good ;)

4: Rayquaza $18 - Nice seeing you again.

5: SK - Fun friendlies and doubles matches. Always nice to see you :D

5: Tutu - Good games in Winner's. I have no idea what to do against you lol

7: Roller - No one is safe from my timeouts. Not even me! lol GGs and thanks for the interview. It was fun!

7: Obilivion - Closest set ever! You really surprised me Game 1. If you played like a cookie cutter Snake you would not have beaten me but your Snake is weird. In a good way :D GGs lets do it again soon! And lol at Game 3.

9: AJ7 - I think I played you. lol

9: Tech - Your playstyle is so gay now lol. And stop getting 9th at like every tourney.

9: fZk - This man. ***** my rusty *** Snake. Shoulda went D3 on you. Hope you don't quit.

9: Sergio - Fun friendlies. :)

13: Gio - I have seen the light. MK dittos are actually pretty fun.

13: Lito - Nice to finally meet you. GGs in pools.

13: Joker - You're better than I gave you credit for. GGs in pools.

13: WTP - When will you stop sandbagging?

17: Gifts - We are never doing DDD + Diddy again. Or Lucario + Diddy. Worst idea of my life LOL Fun teaming with you bro. :)

17: MESAAAAAA - Play me again at my tourney. I want to show you stuff.

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
Lol damn didn't think it was this serious, but lain was playing very well that day much above my average so props to him and judge was good as well but i gave up already lol =P

Fun getting ***** by MI, it was a pleasure <3

judge!

Smash Ace
lmao tyrant. i cant wait to see the vid comments on our snake v mk match. drill rushing off the side for no reason. just jumping off and fairing and dieing lmao. to funny

ZTD | TECHnology

The vids that everyone wants to see are up lol.

"TechnicalChase" is my youtube channel name for those who aren't already subscribers. We got some solid gold.

Lain vs Sparta Kick
Lain vs Tyrant
Judge vs Tyrant

I do have Lain vs Judge but Judge may kill me if I post those lol They were stupid. But enjoy the vids guys. I have a few extras to upload but I have other things I need to do right now.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The vids that everyone wants to see are up lol.

"TechnicalChase" is my youtube channel name for those who aren't already subscribers. We got some solid gold.

Lain vs Sparta Kick
Lain vs Tyrant
Judge vs Tyrant

I do have Lain vs Judge but Judge may kill me if I post those lol They were stupid. But enjoy the vids guys. I have a few extras to upload but I have other things I need to do right now.
Upload them anyways!!!!! XD

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Post the Lain/Judge matches. I recorded one of their sets a long time ago and Lain didn't want me to upload, but I did anyway so he could watch and learn. This time it's Judge's turn.

Top Bottom