• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Melee Character Betting Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
alright, this game is over. Brawl is an upgraded game anyway. Good luck on betting on Brawl everyone! I love everyone who played this game WOOHOO!!!

peace and love
Taddara

PS: final battle was never played

DOGTOWN FINALE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st Place: Nicholas1024: 1596000
2nd Place: INSANE CARZY GUY: 986528
3rd Place: DDRMocha: 150000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

SpelignFial: 70400
sammy p: 65550
Medli: 12850
justaway12: 11100
roacherman: 9500
Gavo: 2850
KillaLotus(X): 2400
Yoshi: 1500

:smash: smash

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
CARZY: for sure do whatever you want but you would have to reset all the points. and also yoou have to promise to make it extra freakin sweet!

sammy p

Smash Lord
Let it be stated I never lost hey can I take over I will do everything I can to make it freakin sweet and I called it 1st
CARZY: for sure do whatever you want but you would have to reset all the points. and also yoou have to promise to make it extra freakin sweet!
YAAAAAYY!!!!! im in!! lol
im really sad that your giving up the game though taddara... :(
i really liked this... but i knew that the brawl betting version was gonna shut this one down :cry:

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
INSANE CARZY GUY: when the betting game was played in 2003, there was a rule that the maximum bet of a match was 10000 points. This was a good rule because then the points would not get out of hand, and that players ranking low would not be discouraged from such an overwhelming amount of points the guy in 1st place had. the people in dgtown would have an unfair advantage because they have more points to bet, and this would make it easy for them to stay high. so with the new rule, more players will join at later times feeling that it is not too late to join and they still have a chance to getting a high ranking. When i made the betting game, I forgot this rule, and by the time that i realized that the points were getting out of hand, it was too late because it wouldnt have been fair to the players.

anyway i think that this is a good rule and that you should include it in your new game. The game will be a lot more fun because that competing drive among players will increase, making this game more competitive than hopeless.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
sorry i,m a jerk I rarly bet all I had and sometimes only a low number of points.INSANE CARZY GUY: 986528

How about when they reach their max they can get a prize, sadly I have no money but a sig of something I could try.

If we are starting a new game.

all level 9

peach
bowser
roy
m2
on onett

stamina mode on.

from here you CAN bet on who's going to lose 3x profit but it only counts if they are in the lowest placing like if have some reason 2 people died at the same time you can still win.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Um it's a start over. sorry. I geuss i,m a jerk now. Hey taddara can you say in your 1st post go down to my 1st 1st post for rules I will updata later

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
damn...this still hasnt been locked?

S2 Edit: Nice necrobump, bro :c. Thread locked because this thread is entirely irrelevant now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom