• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Melee & PM at AFK 7/25/14

Amaterasu04

Smash Rookie

Melee Results:
Melee @ AFK 7/25/14
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Krazyknux
$84.00
2nd
Nicknyte
$42.00
3rd
Ralph Cecil
$14.00
4th
overTone
5th
Gre3n Gor!LLA
5th
bordy
7th
Kip Smithers
7th
Mister Eric
9th
Jeremy
9th
Shake
9th
Andre
9th
Kneed
13th
Markus
13th
Garm993
13th
Tea!
13th
SuperDavio
17th
Ira
17th
Ass@
17th
Kent
17th
Alpaca
17th
Zenaga
17th
crs.h0td0g
17th
Anthony
17th
Kanye
25th
Nick C
25th
B-Funk
25th
Ally
25th
Gnarly

PM Results:
PM  @ AFK 7/25/14
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Ralph Cecil
$66.00
2nd
Mister Eric
$33.00
3rd
Nicknyte
$11.00
4th
Krazyknux
5th
Kipsmithers
5th
Garm993
7th
Green Gorilla
7th
Bordy
9th
Kneed
9th
Super Davio
9th
Narofu
9th
Tea!
13th
Zenaga
13th
Jeremy
13th
Kanye
13th
overTone
17th
Gnarly
17th
Alpaca
17th
B-Funk
17th
Shelem
17th
Scape
17th
Chance

Last edited:

Its_Alpaca

Smash Apprentice
Was really fun, played a lot of good games! You guys need to host a double tourny again sometime. Maybe Oh/Ky can make it again, and I won't be as disappointed in my play.

Shout outs to:

Ralph Cecil: Top 3 in Melee and first in PM! Representing Oh/Ky, soon we'll all be consistent and then Top 4(Or more if we can get more to come with next time) we'll be all of us sharing the spoils! xD

KrazyKnux: Legitly the most skilled player of the area. You are still ridiculous. I'm going to catch up to you and we're gonna have the most ridiculous Fox dittos. I did notice a lack of moonwalks from you last night, in which I must say I am disappointed. xD Since you got to see how I'm playing now, do you have any advice or tips to throw my way?

overTone: Top 4 in melee, Ky/Oh represent!

Shake: Your Fox is really solid, I wanna have some more dittos sometime! Preferably without your thumb being wrapped up xD

Gnarly: You brutal ************.

NickNyte: Was really cool to meet you, it was awesome that you were so helpful with the TOs. Glad you could make it out, you are definitely an extremely skilled player (I don't want to talk about what you did to my Fox as Pichu.) Your Luigi is beyond scary. Just keep it up, man.

Anthony: Your Peach has gotten so much better, dude! Also, you're a bad ass for giving me a slice of pizza.

Alfonso: YOU DAH MAN

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Fun tournament. :D Might post shoutouts later, but for now:

Shoutouts to the god like venue.

Shoutouts to the EG group for giving a ride to stuff.

Shoutouts to Mister Eric for being the gate keeper for the people I didn't want to run into in P:M lmao and for randomly showing up to an event without Brawl in WV lol.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to everyone who came, some making the trip from Morgantown, KY, and OH. This was actually the biggest tournament hosted ever in WV, and with the scene expanding I think that number will continue to rise.

@ Its_Alpaca Its_Alpaca Thanks man, glad you could come out! You, Tea, and overTone have improved so much it's pretty scary. I will be sure to keep the Charleston guys on their game so we don't sleep on you! I think our Fox dittos will signify the start of 20xx, and at this rate that's going to mean 20xx = 2014. I'm excited. Sorry for the lack of moonwalks lmao, I guess my tech skill wasn't quite as on point. I will bring the style twice as hard next time.

As far as tips go, I'd honestly say you just need to keep playing vs. other people. Once you start adapting to different characters and styles, your overall game will improve even more. Your tech skill is really starting to smooth out, so just keep it up. We'll have to have a lot of friendlies next time and we can focus on specific things. I'm gonna bring up the whole crew asap!

Anyway, looks like I need to get better in PM. I will be sure to bring you folks a top-notch Lucas soon. Until then, I'm looking forward to the next weekly. Keep it up everyone!

Top Bottom