• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Super Smash Bros. Saskatchewan

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
All right, so my plans for tomorrow (Monday) have fallen through. If anyone reads this I'm down to Smash as early as 2 in the afternoon. My celly cell is 290-7435 if people want to contact me beforehand so you don't all show up at radically different times. I'll check the board as soon as I get up in the morning and will be around for most of the afternoon so we can discuss on here too.

I'm still down for Friday, though, cuz Connor can't come tomorrow.
Eric will be, though, so if anyone wants to lose in Melee be sure to come over.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
whats this about Bob bilokrely?
Yooooooo, you're that Samus that I frendlied for like 20 minutes in Edmonton aren't you? He was a smasher in our scene, put a lot of work into it and apparently he was in a car accident on the way to an anime convention.

Happy New Year! Maybe I will come back again next summer! ;)
That'd be sick!

All right, so my plans for tomorrow (Monday) have fallen through. If anyone reads this I'm down to Smash as early as 2 in the afternoon. My celly cell is 290-7435 if people want to contact me beforehand so you don't all show up at radically different times. I'll check the board as soon as I get up in the morning and will be around for most of the afternoon so we can discuss on here too.

I'm still down for Friday, though, cuz Connor can't come tomorrow.
Eric will be, though, so if anyone wants to lose in Melee be sure to come over.
I'll try to make it happen. I'll just like text you tomorrow.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Really sorry to guys in school, but my girlfriend's taking me out for supper at 5:30 tomorrow. I can do anything prior to then to anyone that doesn't have school.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
No worries man! I can't do anything sooner but I'm still down whenever you are. My house should be opening up as a smash location soon XD

Sylarius

Smash Ace
That's great! I'm down for every day of the week but I don't think that's possible. xD.
Any day or time would be perfect for me as long as it's not during school. I check this thread almost every hour or two and even 1 hour's notice is enough for me to be on my way.

Temper

Smash Rookie
I do live in Sask, currently attending WMCI.

I usually go both, more leaning towards Brawl as my tech in melee is trash.

Llumys

Smash Champion
Hey, guys. Sorry for being so inactive, I've been spending way too much time playing CoD with my friends.

I'll try to show up at something sometime soon, and it's nice to see a couple new guys that are interested in playing. All the Apex Melee (and Brawl, when the matches weren't MK dittos) have made me pretty excited to play Smash again.

And Monty, you live right across from the school I went to for the entirety of my elementary school years, and I'd just like to say it's not immersion, it's entirely french. :p I used to live across the street from it, too.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I saw that. May I also mention your avatar is hilarious.

I haven't watched much Apex yet. All I've really heard is that Armada was stomping HBox's Jiggs with Young Link, which is ****ing awesome.
I'm hoping to have people come Smash this Friday if possible. Your mom still being weird? lol

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Hey, guys. Sorry for being so inactive, I've been spending way too much time playing CoD with my friends.

I'll try to show up at something sometime soon, and it's nice to see a couple new guys that are interested in playing. All the Apex Melee (and Brawl, when the matches weren't MK dittos) have made me pretty excited to play Smash again.

And Monty, you live right across from the school I went to for the entirety of my elementary school years, and I'd just like to say it's not immersion, it's entirely french. :p I used to live across the street from it, too.
Yeah I was wondering what happened to you, it will be good to play you again.

I saw that. May I also mention your avatar is hilarious.

I haven't watched much Apex yet. All I've really heard is that Armada was stomping HBox's Jiggs with Young Link, which is ****ing awesome.
I'm hoping to have people come Smash this Friday if possible. Your mom still being weird? lol
Yeah that'd be sick. Omg those GFs were boring. I'm actually cheering for Hbox, idk why. Really surprised at Mango and PP losing when they did.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
Friday as in tomorrow? I can't come! :( I have someone else who is really interested and coming to play melee with us.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Why can't you come Connor?
And I might not be able to have people over until around 6-7 tomorrow. If that still works. Not sure though.

Top Bottom