• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Super Smash Bros. Saskatchewan

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Let it be known I lost $10 in MM's against Vincent today. No johns.
xD.

Well, I'm hyped and ready for the next one. I'm glad we're doing one pretty frequently. I wish I could host one, but the situation at my place isn't the greatest. -.-

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Sylarius come to edmonton tournies imo
I will if I can.

Also, to anyone that cares, my skype is SylariusX.

EDIT: Sylarius wrote at 4:52 PM on Jan 15, 2012 :
If there's any tournaments in Calgary, I'll try to come down. I'm only one province away.
As well, I heard that there's someone named Solaris in Alberta...?

DumberChild wrote at 8:52 PM on Jan 15, 2012 :
There is, but he lives in Edmonton and plays Melee only. I think he only posts on Smashboards. That's quite the coincidence though. X)
Send message

KillLock

Smash Lord
Calgary doesn't really have a brawl scene, everyone is mostly in Edmonton. Calgary is going to start getting their scene going pretty soon I hear, though.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
I see, yeah i'll add you when I get the chance. Would your mom just drive you and like rent a hotel and **** or what?
I'm not entirely sure. I'm sure I could go if I could get a ride somehow (bus could work too) and a place to stay (housing?) I guess, since I'm in a foster home right now and I doubt I'd be able to get a hotel. >.> <.<

Calgary doesn't really have a brawl scene, everyone is mostly in Edmonton. Calgary is going to start getting their scene going pretty soon I hear, though.
That's great.

EDIT: Is anybody from Saskatoon going to this tournament? http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314331
It's on Saturday.

KillLock

Smash Lord
cool man, if you need housing for whatever reasons just let us know in the RPS thread and we'll hook you up.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Alright. I'll ask my mom when she gets back from work, because I'm not entirely sure whether I'm taking a bus down or she's driving. (That's if I go, but I'm pretty sure I will)
Thanks.

EDIT: Well, apparently I can't take a bus down because I need an adult to accompany me. Hopefully she can drive...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
That's a pretty far drive for this small monthly man. I'd love to see you come, but I don't want you to be majorly disappointed when you get here. Like honestly, with you we might have 12 entrants, but that's optimistic.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
It's the closest tournament from here.
Well, I'm still not sure if I can come. I'd like to, and 12 entrants is good enough for me honestly :p but I don't know yet whether my parents are going to go down. My sister really wants to, though. (And so do I)

Edit: Scratch that. The weather in Saskatoon is horrible (literally -50 today I'm pretty sure) and I doubt we can drive down there on Friday. Sorry.

On the brighter side of things, I might be able to take an airplane down to Ontario for the Revival of Salt tournament. xD.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Eh, taking the plane to Toronto is pretty cheap. I've done it. But you're young man. I highly advise against this plan.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I have almost nothing until next Monday, so like 8 days or being free. I guess posting this is mostly for Monty's benefit since I have Eric and Connor in my cell and on Skype. Pierre, where you at? We live so close we should smash more.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Same as Graeme because finals finished today. Anybody want to plan something on Friday or Saturday?

Also, don't let this thread go dead. x_x

Top Bottom