• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Super Smash Bros. Saskatchewan

Sylarius

Smash Ace
(searches up "That's what she said" on Google)

EDIT: I wish it would show my signature, it doesn't if I edit it and it's always on "off" even though it's on "on" on my user options, and I keep forgetting to click it.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Tournament in Calgary (Brawl Singles + Doubles) on the 17th or 18th this month. Anyone going? I'm going to if I can. xD
Also, said it before but.. is anybody free to plan something? x:

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
I can play/ organize something during spring break, until then I'm swamped with homework.

Llumys

Smash Champion
Out of curiosity, what do you guys think are the odds of SSB4 being more technical than Brawl?

I doubt they're going to go in the opposite direction that they took while making Brawl, but at the very least, I'm hoping for some actual hitstun.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
There's a quote somewhere of him saying he was going to make it more competitively balanced. I'll believe it when I see it.

Llumys

Smash Champion
I'm staying hopeful, but I'm really not looking forward to getting used to the classic controller. I wonder if any high-quality classic controller clones shaped like GCN controllers will ever come out.

And yeah, I read that Brawl actually has hit stun values very similar to Melee's, but that we can cancel it with attacks, jumps, and air dodges, making it useless; it was obviously a late addition.

Imagine what Brawl could've been. Could've been pretty sweet.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
I'm staying hopeful, but I'm really not looking forward to getting used to the classic controller. I wonder if any high-quality classic controller clones shaped like GCN controllers will ever come out.

And yeah, I read that Brawl actually has hit stun values very similar to Melee's, but that we can cancel it with attacks, jumps, and air dodges, making it useless; it was obviously a late addition.

Imagine what Brawl could've been. Could've been pretty sweet.
I agree with everything you've said.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Talked to somebody on my bus today, they said they'll probably check out this thread. Also, they were thinking about hosting a small "school-wide" tournament at the famine on March 3rd at WMCI.

I hope they take a look at this thread. Lol

Temper

Smash Rookie
I have and did. Yeah it's not so much as a tourney as it is a gathering of casuals at the school during the famine.

And unfortunately, the famine only allows people from WMCI to attend.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I have and did. Yeah it's not so much as a tourney as it is a gathering of casuals at the school during the famine.

And unfortunately, the famine only allows people from WMCI to attend.
YO, WHO ARE YOU? We probably know each other. So a casual tourney during the famine? I'm 80% sure that if I didn't each for 29.75 hours I would pass out, but I can stop by and play for a bit if it happens.

Temper

Smash Rookie
John R. Grade Ten half Asian. Former Smash player who wants to play again after drifting into SF and MvC.

Top Bottom