• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Thug Life...I don't know :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
Hey their fellow smashers, this is Pedro and blah blah blah lets skip the bull-crap..... and ok, I started drawing Super Smash Bros. characters but looking like gangsters, thugs and a bunch of other kind of scums. They look pretty funny and so I wanted to share them with you guys since everyone knows how awesome this community is... not really, just kidding just kidding don't kill me. Well any ways let's get to the drawings, and if you have a deviant account feel free to visit my deviant art page HERE :) I'll also try to draw all the characters, so as soon as I'm done with them I'll post 'em here. Also if you are easily offended I wouldn't recommend you to see the following drawings, you have been warned :).

• Lucas- Lucas is a greaser from the 60's or 70's I don't know. He is wearing a jacket and has a pocket knife. He change his hair color to black to look more bad *** =P.
  • Mario- Mario is a modern gangsta' with a tattoo of a mushroom on his arm, then again he looks like a skater too, an evil skater ready to skate your *** off!!!! Ooooh what now, punk!?!? D:<

• Luigi- Here is Luigi the tweaker, he is wearing what usual tweakers wear jk. This also explains why he has that final smash.
  • Pikachu- Come on this guy is already bad *** you know it, I know it, everyone knows if you see this mother ****er walking in the streets you know you have to run!!

Kros

Smash Apprentice
Do Tom Nook. I know he's not in brawl, But he has to be igangsta-ized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom