• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. to appear at San Diego Comic-Con (Special Surpise, but don't get your hopes up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Can definitely tell that they buffed Sonic, all of his moves look a lot more stream lined.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Sheesh, how many Bowsers won this tourney?

Something tells me he's gonna tip the tier scales...

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Ok, the commentators are just trolling.

I'm sure I just heard one of them say "Oh Super Sonic! Is that when Sonic has all of the Chaos Emeralds?"
I dunno, isn't that it? Personally I've only beaten Sonic 2 and Lost World and I never got that Super Sonic ****. I don't feel like that's common knowledge when you can complete the games without ever becoming Super Sonic.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
I pray they don't make changes to Bowser based on this tourney, since he really seems like FFA character, and his changes are probably pretty important for making him viable 1v1 instead of what he was in Brawl.

Hong

The Strongest
I just want to remind everyone that heavyweights and hard-hitters in general are going to dominate the FFA format.

I actually expect Bowser to be a competitive character on release, but far from overpowered.

Hong

The Strongest
Honestly?

I actually think this will be a great game competitively, but it's just painful to watch the folks from Treehouse. :(

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
What a cool 3ds tourney stream this is...the focus of the event...being the 3ds tourney. I just had to inform my friend who just got on that nothing happened aside from a Zapdos kite and the most desperate attempts for stalling I've ever seen.

AncientArk

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, who is that dude with that fat sword!?

I've never seen that character before.

Last edited:

Wander

Smash Journeyman
These matches look painfully slow, I'm hoping it's just because they're using two of the floatiest characters. They're probably also playing more to show off than to actually win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom