• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers 64 Textures | Custom hyrule temple

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Melee edition is canceled because making a full pack is just gonna take forever and trying to make everything melee'ish is also annoying. But i will release different textures. I wont release packs...Just textures. And some of the textures will be melee'ish i guess. Anyways hope you like the ones i release!

TEXTURE 1

The ssbm crate beta

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/BHLMRO/SSBMcratetexture.jpg

This is the crate texture used in ssbm. Sadly it needs some work with the shadow and needs a border. But if you want it real bad here it is. I'l make the better version later

Click here to download

TEXTURE 2

Reflector for shield

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/BHLMRO/Shineshield.jpg

Ever since i saw foxes reflector i always wanted it for a shield. Well here it is! TY TEXURE's! :D

Click here to download

TEXTURE 3

Colored hyrule

Well...I just wanted to do this :ohwell: So here ya go!

Download here

P.s. Older pictures are sent through links to save bandwith for smashboards

Keige

Smash Journeyman
Cool. After you finish this, I can't wait to show off to my friend. We've played this game to death but playing it on a ROM can be more fun sometimes, especially when everything is all shiny and new.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
Are you going to use some original hi-res textures as well (for stuff that you can't use ripped stuff for)?

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
"Click here to download" link gives me an photobucket image of half a black reflector o.o

ShoeThief

Smash Apprentice
I also don't have the shield working although I have other textures working. For some reason, I can't find the shield in my texture dump either.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
@mattnf
Take out ur textures and then play ssb with the rice plugin. Close it then there will be a file named SUPER SMASH BROTHERS or something like that. Then put it in that folder

Alphalink

Smash Apprentice
very nice!!

listen, Im trying to mod this game to add stages and possibly characters, and we (mask man and I) could use some help. you're great at texturing, I can se, so you wouldnt mind helping out, right?

also id liek to know how you make the textures for when I make teh character and stage models, and how to modify teh already existing textures.

thanks!!

EDIT**

heres a high res model I did of Zelda castle (not intended for in-game)

Nephiros

Smash Ace
um what the hell, alphalink, all he did was change the hue of the old texture and save it. That's not hard at all - no offense BHLMRO.

I mean I'm kinda surprised this thread has more replies than the one for my pack, which is updated almost daily with new stuff =\

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ya im not to great but im learning cel shading atm.

Also for some reason i just dont have a reason to comment on your updates for some reason. Tho ur pack is way better then my textures. Im confused to :S

Alphalink

Smash Apprentice
dude, I didnt mean to offend any of you, its just that the simplicity of it attracted to me, and your post, Nephiros, is a bit, how do you say, like the name of the post, Stupid...

but Im sure we could use your talent on the pack we are trying to do, though we're taking it a bit more serious. also If you'd give us some info on how you make them it'll be of great help!

Alphalink

Smash Apprentice
nevertheless, Nephiros, your character texturing skills are superb, so you can help us with those while BHLMRO does texturing for stages and such.

ShoeThief

Smash Apprentice
Are the names for each file the same for every game? Like I said before, I've downloaded the new textures and they aren't working, although I have other textures working. I've looked in my dump and I can't find a shield either (assuming the shield looks like a big black bubble).

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Your supposed to go to the menu where u change your window size and there should be a "Use smaller textues (Faster)" Button

Click it

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted over a year ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying. -Smashboards

WAT?

Top Bottom