• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I played 0.9 on day 3 at Apex. This game is too good, the devs did an amazing job with this game!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
What do I do if the game isn't unlocking Kongo Jungle even though I met the requirements to do so (beat Classic Mode with Donkey Kong). When I tried it again after upgrading to v0.8.4 it still didn't unlock it.

Also is there a way to end/quite a match or bonus stage prematurely without having to kill self or shutting down the game?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
What do I do if the game isn't unlocking Kongo Jungle even though I met the requirements to do so (beat Classic Mode with Donkey Kong). When I tried it again after upgrading to v0.8.4 it still didn't unlock it.

Also is there a way to end/quite a match or bonus stage prematurely without having to kill self or shutting down the game?
Delete your data.bin file from the data folder, thats a bug caused for a buggy dev created data file, you will need to unlock everything again but it will work afterward.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Delete your data.bin file from the data folder, thats a bug caused for a buggy dev created data file, you will need to unlock everything again but it will work afterward.
I deleted the file, beaten Classic with DK but only got the Duck Hunt stage. Tried DK again and nothing was unlocked.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I deleted the file, beaten Classic with DK but only got the Duck Hunt stage. Tried DK again and nothing was unlocked.
Oh weird, i was gonna give you my data.bin when i noticed i didnt have it either O-o

Well, if this helps, you are not losing anything, it doesnt have the barrel, the angle and graphics are bad and the slopes makes it unplayable.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh weird, i was gonna give you my data.bin when i noticed i didnt have it either O-o

Well, if this helps, you are not losing anything, it doesnt have the barrel, the angle and graphics are bad and the slopes makes it unplayable.
Meh, I can live without one stage when there's plenty of others to choose from. I'll just worry about it when 0.9 is out.

Thankfully I backed up the original data.bin file just in case.

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
Wow, it's been a while since I've last posted here. :p

So how's the game going?

Played the 0.8.4 Patch. It's awesome! :)

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Phoenix Wright is the best 3rd party character in this game.

IMO

:phone:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I wish this thread was more active over here. D:

I also have a Mac. I have wine but never tried getting crusade to work on my Mac yet. After playing 0.9 at Apex I think I want to wait til 0.9 releases. Even though I know it will be a while til it does.

:phone:

King Hippo

Smash Rookie
You can download a free version of xpadder, but to get it to work on win 7 you need to get the compatibility toolkit (free).
d

super8bitable

Smash Rookie
Guys, remember Lexl5??? This is probably some guy that has an idea of making a game and hasn't even started. If you actually have started, kudos to you, beucase your game sounds comprehensive.
I don't know how to respond to that(when will you realease 0.9 of Crusade).:olimarbrawl::wariobrawl::sheikbrawl::luigibrawl::gwbrawl::robbrawl::sonicbrawl::wolfbrawl::warioc::roymelee:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Edit: Nevermind, I got it to work. Though I did run into a new problem. When I try crusade mode, and I try to load up a map, it won't work. Also when in classic mode, when I complete target test, it doesn't end that match and bring me to the next stage.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The costumes are very well done (and imagining that each will have Black & Yellow colors is intriguing.) I'm very interested in 6 player (especially with two more team colors). The Bomberman stage is cool as well.

And good to hear that this isn't the only news update as I'm craving for more.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have a couple question:

1) Is Heihachi young or old? (Don't care either way but curious).

2) How are the ranks calculated in the game (you know, S, A-E)? I'm a little unsure how and a description would be nice.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Klonoa will be in it? Wow :D I like klonoa^^ the only one left is crash bandicoot and everything is perfect.
Crash is on the roster and his sprites are being worked on right now. There's a good chance he could be in the next update.

I have a couple question:

1) Is Heihachi young or old? (Don't care either way but curious).

2) How are the ranks calculated in the game (you know, S, A-E)? I'm a little unsure how and a description would be nice.
I think we're using old Heihachi

and

the ranks are loosely based on how much damage you deal, how much damage you take, how many stocks you take, how many stocks you lose, your hit percentage, your combos, and maybe a couple other things

if you deal no damage but 4-stock the opponent (e.g. they kill themselves four times) you usually get an E iirc

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
That's cool :D But i am curious: What outfit will klonoa have? PSX, PS2 or Wii? I would like to see the PSX one^^
Klonoa, along with Heihachi from Tekken & Warrior Of Light from Final Fantasy, have only been on the updated Roster for less than 2 weeks now. So no progress has been started on any of them yet.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Does anyone know why this problem is happening: I decided to go back to this game (latest demo). After I selected the characters to start the match, for some darn reason when I reach the stage select screen the left and right keys don't work at all. It doesn't matter if I use the keyboard or gamepad it will only go up and down on the stage select and there's only 2 stages to choose from with this problem.

Top Bottom