• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

MikeMan214

Smash Apprentice
I wish I watched the livestream of this game but I was watching the SSF2 0.9 livestream. Is there any way I any highlights or any thing like that?Can I still see some gameplay videos of the game or no? Quite a few of you are saying the livestream was awesome so I am feeling confident.:)

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
I saw the GF of the SSBC Apex Tournament in person! And man, was it epic!

WEEGEE IS THE SCARIEST AND MOST GODLIKE CHARACTER EVER!

Also, when I play this game, I recently use Chun-Li and Evil Ryu. I also play Goku and Luigi, but it's hard to play SSBC with a keyboard!

MikeMan214

Smash Apprentice
Thank you for the link. Okay,so I just watched an hour of the livestream and I have to say that this game so far is looking to be a very promising game.:colorful: I just have a few questions. First of all is there going to be a results screen showing the character who won with the rank and whatnot like in the previous demos? Second thing is do you guys(developers) think that you are going to get on-screen appearances like in brawl or different maybe? Also seeing the stage select screen are there going to be more stages than in the apex video? Lastly have you guys been thinking about adding a training mode in the next demo? I just think that have a training mode instead of just having a uncontrolled human player would make things much better. Also if you do plan on adding a training mode do you thing it will function like brawl's training mode or no? Other than that keep up the awesome work with the game developers.:) I also really like the new sprites they are really will designed.

MikeMan214

Smash Apprentice
Are we allowed to ask about future content in this place? About characters,game modes,stages etc.

MikeMan214

Smash Apprentice
Most of our planned content is public anyways, so ask away I suppose.
Thank you for the link. Okay,so I just watched an hour of the livestream and I have to say that this game so far is looking to be a very promising game.:colorful: I just have a few questions. First of all is there going to be a results screen showing the character who won with the rank and whatnot like in the previous demos? Second thing is do you guys(developers) think that you are going to get on-screen appearances like in brawl or different maybe? Also seeing the stage select screen are there going to be more stages than in the apex video? Lastly have you guys been thinking about adding a training mode in the next demo? I just think that have a training mode instead of just having a uncontrolled human player would make things much better. Also if you do plan on adding a training mode do you thing it will function like brawl's training mode or no? Other than that keep up the awesome work with the game developers.:) I also really like the new sprites they are really will designed.
Could you answer my questions in this post please?

dettadeus

Smash Lord
-there will be a results screen, it wasn't ready for apex however
-not sure what you mean by on-screen appearances
-there will eventually be a lot of stages, the number is not set and progress on stages has been very slow
-there will be a training mode, however we don't know how soon it will be added

MikeMan214

Smash Apprentice
-there will be a results screen, it wasn't ready for apex however
-not sure what you mean by on-screen appearances
-there will eventually be a lot of stages, the number is not set and progress on stages has been very slow
-there will be a training mode, however we don't know how soon it will be added
so entrance animations

they were planned at one point and i believe support has been made for them, but it's in no way a priority
Thanks you man your were a big help.:)

MikeMan214

Smash Apprentice
We are shooting for a late summer release, but nothing is a given.
Okay thanks. By the way I have the latest demo on my computer and every time I open the game a message comes up saying that I have windows acceleration to low even though my hardware acceleration is all the way up. One problem I do have with the current demo is the button delay that I get. Also will this game have the option to have name display like in SSF2 0.9.

MikeMan214

Smash Apprentice
I don't go online so could you make the name display for the other modes offline. Also could you answer the other stuff I had in the message above yours? Will crusade have the ability to take pictures and save them on to your computer?

dettadeus

Smash Lord
it already has a screenshot function
it's one of the function buttons, maybe F12, i can't really remember though

it's really not that difficult to press prtscrn, open paint, and then paste and crop the image though

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
Someone should release an Advanced how to play video!
Here is the link to our Backroom Youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/officialpcbr

Though I must let you know that the page hasn't been updated for some time due to other priorities. None the less, there are several Advanced Techniques videos (most-likely outdated though). Hopefully, our Balancing Team/BR Crusaders will someday update the channel.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
On Super Smash Bros. Crusade's Facebook page, it's claiming Joe the Condor will be in the next demo.

No sure if this is real... or an April's Fool joke.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Now that April Fools is over, I can now ask if Joe the Condor is REALLY coming to Crusade. Is he?

EDIT: Got my answer in the Facebook page: it's fake. Normally I'd go, "haha Good prank" and carry on but I did recall a long time ago someone on the team was so interested in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom that he wanted a Tatsunoko character in the game. So you get extra points for using your development history as part of the prank. Not bad. (and no, I'm not disappointed).

sp3

Smash Rookie
Idk if this is planned or not, a tales character would be a freaking awesome addition to the smash ranks. Either Kratos Aurion, cless alvein, yuri lowel or emil castengier. Or u know, any tales char :p

MikeMan214

Smash Apprentice
While I was just watching the livestream I noticed something. The pictures of the characters on the character selection screen most of then look good but there are some of them that look bad not to be rude. Are you guys keeping those pictures when the next demo comes out or are you going to change some of them? I am sorry if I made you upset.

Top Bottom